Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just be warned that the MC is a pyscopath,not only that but i think the author took the chunni joke to far in my opinium
Yeah, watched the anime and it's certainly... Interesting.
I can see how they tried to do a Demiurge/Ainz thing in some scenes, but it doesn't feel as natural as it does in Overlord.
Aside from that, I enjoy the humor so far.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, watched the anime and it's certainly... Interesting.
I can see how they tried to do a Demiurge/Ainz thing in some scenes, but it doesn't feel as natural as it does in Overlord.
Aside from that, I enjoy the humor so far.
I think that the problem of the story is the MC,if he was simply evil it would be better in my opinium,however his entire existence is based in playing pretend and he lack a goal or dream to reach,being a power in the shadows without a objetive is is meaningless

Reactions: Winterfire

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Tiny preview (Nothing really worth posting on Patreon/SS):
View attachment 2188318

R21 will have the first sex scene with Lili, and thanks to your suggestion, I decided to make some alt CGs/text to include an option with Lili in her Chienthrope form.
All you needed was two sexy poses of her showing off by pushing up her breast on the right or her turned around to show off her ass and tail on the left to make it marketable :WeSmart:

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
All you needed was two sexy poses of her showing off by pushing up her breast on the right or her turned around to show off her ass and tail on the left to make it marketable :WeSmart:
Another pose was voted on Patreon (to be fair I hadn't mentioned the tail/ears), but I can add that in future as well, it's not like it'll be an one off anyway

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Alright, I would like to start off by saying that I like this game a lot. You've really done well combining the anime and your own ideas together to make a fantastic game. However, I've run into a bit of a problem while playing. I'll explain the problem by sharing my characters stats below.

Strength - 1500
Endurance - 97
Dexterity - 1169
Agility - 1500
Magic - 100

Sometimes when you play an RPG you might end up with a character who's a glass cannon, my version of Bell Cranel is what I've taken to calling a pair of glass wings. His agility is so high that he dodges almost every single attack that is thrown his way, but when he does get hit the damage is incredibly noticeable considering he only has 195 HP. Does anyone have any advice on how I can fix this problem, like a sure-fire way to train endurance in this game even if your agility is insanely high?

Sep 23, 2019
Huh. RPG based on [novel/manga/anime, pick whatever you like] which basically infused by Gaming, as cherry on top gone shyness what orignal authors cannot allow themselves? Very intruging.

Usually actually play any adult games is pain or read tons of text. Reasons, first - real bad gameplay design what repel the play it; Second - very often developer does not know on what focus, in regular gaming industly that task on producer/team leader. Most adult developers basically work alone, this kinda curse which results in project abandonment.

Here i'm definitely see a problem with gameplay - some reason developer decided go with "classics", like 1 & 2 Elder Scrolls for controls. Outdated approach yet cheap, applicable due game will never able be commercial. Gonna look inside.

Reactions: Doom Marine

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So has the damn game got item drops for mobs now so it is actually a damn dungeon crawler? Last time I played there was no damn reason to go into the dungeons because no fucking items dropped. Damn monster are suppose to dro cores should be used to sell for money to level up equipment but last time I played not a fucking thing dropped. 9 Levels of damn dungeon for no fucking reason and was the worst damn dungeon crawler game I ever played.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Alright, I would like to start off by saying that I like this game a lot. You've really done well combining the anime and your own ideas together to make a fantastic game. However, I've run into a bit of a problem while playing. I'll explain the problem by sharing my characters stats below.

Strength - 1500
Endurance - 97
Dexterity - 1169
Agility - 1500
Magic - 100

Sometimes when you play an RPG you might end up with a character who's a glass cannon, my version of Bell Cranel is what I've taken to calling a pair of glass wings. His agility is so high that he dodges almost every single attack that is thrown his way, but when he does get hit the damage is incredibly noticeable considering he only has 195 HP. Does anyone have any advice on how I can fix this problem, like a sure-fire way to train endurance in this game even if your agility is insanely high?
You can get wasted at the tavern and increase some endurance, otherwise you can attempt to fight some floor bosses scattered around the dungeon in order to get beat up and increase the endurance by a lot in exchange of 10k + armor damages when you pass out.

Otherwise you can grind a little bit, and max out your dexterity (+ some endurance those few times you get hit) and embrace your glass... This way you should be able to defeat the Minotaur quite easily during the quest "Nemesis", and once you level up, your HP will naturally increase as you will be physically stronger than a level 1.

Second - very often developer does not know on what focus, in regular gaming industly that task on producer/team leader. Most adult developers basically work alone, this kinda curse which results in project abandonment.
Solo developing is absolutely possible and this can easily be solved by having a Game Design Document, then it is all about crossing out the things you have done and look at how many things are left (Always too many!)

While I could get slapped out of existence at anytime, I have a pretty good track record of completed games, so it is a pretty safe bet to assume this game will not be abandoned (also because I am really close to completing it, since the game will be split in two separate games, with save importing).

Here i'm definitely see a problem with gameplay - some reason developer decided go with "classics", like 1 & 2 Elder Scrolls for controls. Outdated approach yet cheap, applicable due game will never able be commercial. Gonna look inside.
Ah, "nostalgia" mades are still made today, and sold. You can find classic looking Dungeon Crawlers made still today.
There are still some quality of life features added such as movement's speed, and different means to move the character (Keyboard, Gamepad or Mouse).

So has the damn game got item drops for mobs now so it is actually a damn dungeon crawler? Last time I played there was no damn reason to go into the dungeons because no fucking items dropped. Damn monster are suppose to dro cores should be used to sell for money to level up equipment but last time I played not a fucking thing dropped. 9 Levels of damn dungeon for no fucking reason and was the worst damn dungeon crawler game I ever played.
The item drop rate for magic stones has always been 100% since day 1, there has never been a bug related to it either.
The reason you may have thought you did not get any items is because they are sold automatically when you exit the dungeon manually. A screen tells you about your kills, earnings, time in the dungeon and expenses.

If you exit the dungeon through an event, you should be able to find all your drop items in your bag once you reach the hub.
If you cannot see them because your bag is full, they are in a separate invisible one, but you can still access the guild and sell them there (or re-enter the dungeon).

Item drops have a much smaller rate to drop, but no quests require you to grind for them, and they do nothing other than providing a much higher value.
The equipment is levelled up through story events, but you can strengthen your character by purchasing ability upgrades instead (or magic, if you also unlock the magic shop).

There is a reason for which the floor 9 was introduced (typically a main quest), but once you re-enter it there might not be one outside of grinding. There is side content to do there though.
If you do not like the Dungeon Crawling part, you can always start a new playthrough and select "Story Mode" to turn this game into a pure Visual Novel, the already read text can easily be skipped.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes