Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
it seems though there is no way to progress past R30 in story mode or am I missing something?
It depends on what route you are in.
Each release past R25 has been focusing on certain routes as we've reached a point where every route is getting their epilogue scenes. On R31, the focus was on finishing Eina's route, which is a route that's fully playable on Story Mode as well.

Black6spdZ

May 6, 2019
I don't imagine there could ever be a harem option with Hestia or Freya
so I've taken every route possible that I've seen in story mode and can't unlock at least a quarter of the scenes.. harem, airmid, brothel, cassandra and many others.. is this expected?

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I don't imagine there could ever be a harem option with Hestia or Freya
so I've taken every route possible that I've seen in story mode and can't unlock at least a quarter of the scenes.. harem, airmid, brothel, cassandra and many others.. is this expected?
Yes, all the routes you have listed require a normal playthrough. Story mode has only the main routes.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
every route tells me I have to visit the hub since r30.. wtf is this? its now r32 and the game is unplayable still
The game tells you can save when you reach the hub, not that you need to visit it.
It's a message displayed when you reach the end of a build, some are leftovers of previous builds that I need to clean up, clicking on Bell to display the current objective is the most reliable way to know if you've reached the end of a build.

As I've said in the previous message, each build after R25 has been focusing on finishing each heroine's route.
This means if you are in Hestia's route which has been finished on R27, if you will try to load that save and play on R32, you will still have no new content to play because at that point only the game's ending is missing, which will be added on the final release so you can import the save into the sequel.

When it comes to R31 and R32, I've actually made a devlog on itch.io detailing the changes:

So if you were on Eina's route, you'd have new content to play.
If you were on Haruhime's route, you'd find two new scenes in the Dungeon.
And finally if you were on Harem's route, you'd also have new content to play.
If you are in none of those routes, then obviously there'll be no new content.

To save you up some time, R33 completes Airmid's route and adds a new Cassandra scene, whereas R34 adds the first hentai scene with Artemis and completes Cassandra's route. R35 released on January will complete Artemis' route, which is the last one left.
If you are in none of those routes, simply wait for R36 to release which will be the last build containing the ending.

Reactions: jadih96207

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Someone posted a bug regarding the Nemesis quest, but as I was investigating it, the post has been deleted.
I do not know why, but I'll answer just in case: That was indeed a bug, which will be fixed on the next release.
However, that quest marker was for a side event (optional), it is not for the Nemesis quest. That one is deeper in the dungeon, near the entrance to the tenth floor.

Reactions: jadih96207

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegacyOfHestia-R32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Timelimed

Sep 30, 2023
Winterfire
In R32 have not been able to use magic with any side character. Also when I level up all stats are set to 0. If possible could you still display total stats in future versions and maybe also save DC.
Another problem I faced was that on Hard I got to face the minotaur but since my character was to weak to defeat it, and I could no longer rest I could no longer progress since updating my status was impossible also same when you reach a point where rest progresses story. A way to update stats without "Rest" would be awesome.

F1 only displays a command line without and tag options. A help in title for tag options would be great.
Also somewhere to see all keybinds would be appreciated or even change them. since space hides UI and moves forward in combat.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I still get the green "you have reached the end of R31, you can save the game after reaching the hub" for Eina's route
Assuming you haven't done her content yet, is the rest button (zzz) green? If so, just click it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
In R32 have not been able to use magic with any side character.
Magic for NPCs (monsters and companions) hasn't been implemented yet.

Also when I level up all stats are set to 0. If possible could you still display total stats in future versions and maybe also save DC.
Not in this game, I might add that in the sequel.

Another problem I faced was that on Hard I got to face the minotaur but since my character was to weak to defeat it, and I could no longer rest I could no longer progress since updating my status was impossible also same when you reach a point where rest progresses story. A way to update stats without "Rest" would be awesome.
That'll be added in future, everytime you'll finish 3 side quests, you will get the possibility to rest and have your status updated. Until then, make sure to use items, especially potions.

F1 only displays a command line without and tag options. A help in title for tag options would be great.
It is basically used only for cheats which are available for Deity tier in my Patreon/Subscribestar, it shouldn't autofill.

Also somewhere to see all keybinds would be appreciated or even change them. since space hides UI and moves forward in combat.
Control settings will be implemented in the future, as for space hiding UI, that's a bug that has been fixed on R33.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes