alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sweet, I tried to figure it out, but I'm not omniscient, so I was hoping that was it.

One of these days, I might have enough material to literally just talk in screenshots lol.

As for the hormones, yeah, that's why I think Yumi was only physically attracted to him. She wouldn't kiss back with out some attraction going on. If she was actually as disgusted by him as she likes to say, we might have gotten some "White-fronted Parrot" stuff far earlier. Just Sensei would be the female in that scenario.

Edit: Btw, User2, The Shapeshifter, Moyo, Long Maya, Noodles, Sekai/Teacher, AmiOkay Maya, and some other things like Wizard Maya show up in the reworked 'The Room with Clocks' Happy Event. It seems to set up quite a bit of stuff compared to the previous version based off the wiki.
The body moves on its own if a person is aroused enough. This is what is happening, and is actually at least a little accurate, when you see a molestation scene and the victim starts getting wet from it, the body is reacting despite what the mind is thinking. It's part of the human breeding instinct, the body is preparing for mating, secreting Oxytocin and Dopamine to put the host in a state where it would be easier on them. For Yumi, that would have been in the form of returning the kiss even though she obviously didn't consent and wasn't happy getting it in the first place emotionally, her body reacted even though her mind resisted. There's actually some pretty interesting real world biological science at play here.

At this point, as of at least the first Christmas event, possibly earlier, I do think there are genuine feelings involved and she's just too embarrassed to admit it not to mention probably still dealing with the memory of the previous bad times.

The new RWC event does seem to better set up what comes after, but it also, as some have talked about, doesn't have the same level of impact. The first one actually terrified some people, hence why we got questions about the horror element and if it is skippable, which is a resounding no due to the importance of those events and the lack of mechanics to do so.

That wizard Maya scene and what Sensei says in 'The Room with Clocks' is one of the reasons I think that Maya may have been raped prior to meeting Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I explain it better, elsewhere:

Could definitely be wrong though.

In addition, that Bench that shows up every once in awhile, may have been where Maya and Sensei first met, but I'm not entirely confident on that part, just yet.
I agree she may have already had some mental and emotional damage done to her, if not physical, but I do have to wonder if rape was involved. There could even have been a situation that didn't quite get to rape, but did get into sexual assault. Regardless of how far sexual abuse gets, it can be seriously damaging, especially at a young age. Wizard Maya would be at a point where she was even more impressionable and much more vulnerable to lasting effects from even the most minor of abuses of a sexual nature, especially if repeated as it may very well have been if true.

so i was going to relpy about my throughts on why yumi was a dick to futaba and how it was out of jealousy but i had to go to work and i come back and deskel15 has beat me to it.

so i will just add that i think yumi also jealous that futaba has a lot people who watch out for her and protects her while yumi spend a lot of her time growing up with people not being there for her. plus it sounds like futaba has to 2 caring parents while yumi had 2 parent who didnt give a shit.

yumi is also someone who built walls around herself because no one was there for her when she young so she had to act tough and might be why she hates that futaba dosent stand up for herself but everyone else does it for her
I do believe this also played a part, she was raised in the Yakuza underworld, a dark place where you do have to be strong on your own to survive and can trust no one. On top of that, she never learned what it was her parents' job to teach her, Yuki was too busy with her drugs and who knows what Yumi's father was doing besides running his gang. Neither cared nor were they in a position to take care of her even if they did and Yumi suffered immensely because of it. Yumi learned everything she knows the hard way, that only she is able to protect herself and no one else but her is reliable when it comes to what she needs. It's no wonder she shut herself off from the world around her and toughened up into someone with a no mercy attitude.

Reactions: LuisD and qaz098

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Liar:
Cheater:
Mentally Abusive:
Physically Abusive:
Exploitive/User:
Etc.

Otoha is an extremely shitty person, which she's aware of:
Yet instead of improving, she just wants to rationalize and move past it:
Even the likes of Kirin, and Yumi, are at least trying to become better people. So, even Otoha's one pathetic excuse for her actions: "we're just teenagers" is utterly bullshit, which everyone knows. We've all been teenagers and unless you're lying to yourself, you know, it's no excuse. Otoha just disgusts me as a human being so far, and there's nothing I find particularly likable about her.

Worst of all though, I find her boring as fuck. I feel like everything she brings to the table is done by more interesting characters. Even her "Little Brother" and presumably shotacon stuff is done better by Sekai. One thing actually unique to Otoha is her hitting her girlfriend, and that's not really something I want to see.

I personally wouldn't really care if she got fridged. I mean I would, but it'd be more like "It's about time", than "Oh, NOtoha!" or whatever, lmao.

Edit: In retrospect, I wouldn't mind Nodoka's suggestion either:
Bro you dropped this xd
You couldn't describe it better xd

1694139954318.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The body moves on its own if a person is aroused enough. This is what is happening, and is actually at least a little accurate, when you see a molestation scene and the victim starts getting wet from it, the body is reacting despite what the mind is thinking. It's part of the human breeding instinct, the body is preparing for mating, secreting Oxytocin and Dopamine to put the host in a state where it would be easier on them. For Yumi, that would have been in the form of returning the kiss even though she obviously didn't consent and wasn't happy getting it in the first place emotionally, her body reacted even though her mind resisted. There's actually some pretty interesting real world biological science at play here.

At this point, as of at least the first Christmas event, possibly earlier, I do think there are genuine feelings involved and she's just too embarrassed to admit it not to mention probably still dealing with the memory of the previous bad times.

The new RWC event does seem to better set up what comes after, but it also, as some have talked about, doesn't have the same level of impact. The first one actually terrified some people, hence why we got questions about the horror element and if it is skippable, which is a resounding no due to the importance of those events and the lack of mechanics to do so.

I agree she may have already had some mental and emotional damage done to her, if not physical, but I do have to wonder if rape was involved. There could even have been a situation that didn't quite get to rape, but did get into sexual assault. Regardless of how far sexual abuse gets, it can be seriously damaging, especially at a young age. Wizard Maya would be at a point where she was even more impressionable and much more vulnerable to lasting effects from even the most minor of abuses of a sexual nature, especially if repeated as it may very well have been if true.

I do believe this also played a part, she was raised in the Yakuza underworld, a dark place where you do have to be strong on your own to survive and can trust no one. On top of that, she never learned what it was her parents' job to teach her, Yuki was too busy with her drugs and who knows what Yumi's father was doing besides running his gang. Neither cared nor were they in a position to take care of her even if they did and Yumi suffered immensely because of it. Yumi learned everything she knows the hard way, that only she is able to protect herself and no one else but her is reliable when it comes to what she needs. It's no wonder she shut herself off from the world around her and toughened up into someone with a no mercy attitude.
"The body moves on its own if a person is aroused enough." Hence Yumi likely, at least, physically found what happened arousing in the moment. If anything, I wouldn't doubt that's a big reason it affected her so much. Subconsciously liking something you know you should abhor, has to be a mindfuck. Perhaps it even awakened something in her, again, based off 'Neon Heart':
One can't really help what they end up finding attractive.

"The first one actually terrified some people, hence why we got questions about the horror element and if it is skippable", Interesting, I had assumed people were just less, well, tolerable of this kind of stuff at some point. What exactly was terrifying about the previous version?

Yeah the Maya stuff is just a theory so far. More data is needed.

Imma just say, I see Yumi's backstory a lot like Io does:
And leave it at that. I feel like I've been awfully venomous the past few days, and I at least think Yumi has some excuse for her actions, and has at least grown some. Just not nearly enough, and I rather not drown in my own poison, lmao.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
Yep, sorry it seems that i ate an "s", i wanted to write "the other ones". I was asking for the others i have with the white side.
My bad
all these should be dark except for august care package (warning if you dont have care packages installed dont copy over any care package menu images unless you installed them officially or with drm patch)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FireCazador

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I just find this site a couple days ago and I was reading old replies and stuff while playing the game and so...
I was waiting to reach the last update for me to start posting here and bring in my own theories and that kind of things but man, I just watched "Lavender's Green" and... cmon, this game is so fucking depressing.
Somehow I was waiting that when Selebus would finally reach the end of the game we could get like a "happy ending" or something, but after reading this I don't even know if I want to keep reading this...

I mean, til this point, the game has been enough sad with all of the Sensei being raped by his sister in law, then all the drama in his life, all the drama in the girls life, all the shitty things happening, but now I think that this is too much; despite some stuff that I didn't like, somehow I used to thought about Sensei like a good guy, just... with a lot of traumas and too little perception about the world he is in (or even who he really is), and I still kinda think he's trully not bad (For all I saw he usually says that he doesn't care, that he is a bad person, and then proceed to do the exact opposite thing) but this is just so hurtful for me, and now I can't stop crying :(

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just find this site a couple days ago and I was reading old replies and stuff while playing the game and so...
I was waiting to reach the last update for me to start posting here and bring in my own theories and that kind of things but man, I just watched "Lavender's Green" and... cmon, this game is so fucking depressing.
Somehow I was waiting that when Selebus would finally reach the end of the game we could get like a "happy ending" or something, but after reading this I don't even know if I want to keep reading this...

I mean, til this point, the game has been enough sad with all of the Sensei being raped by his sister in law, then all the drama in his life, all the drama in the girls life, all the shitty things happening, but now I think that this is too much; despite some stuff that I didn't like, somehow I used to thought about Sensei like a good guy, just... with a lot of traumas and too little perception about the world he is in (or even who he really is), and I still kinda think he's trully not bad (For all I saw he usually says that he doesn't care, that he is a bad person, and then proceed to do the exact opposite thing) but this is just so hurtful for me, and now I can't stop crying :(
Kind of spoilers/kind of a warning:
The game itself seems to suggest things will only get worse. If it's already too much, then it's probably not something you'd want to continue. Unless of course, you can't resist.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Preview Pt3
Hm. LiL Berserk Egg?:
Let's HOPE that's the only reference to Berserk in this Reset, or we might all need a break.

I can suddenly relate to the Shapeshifter:

Edit:

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"The body moves on its own if a person is aroused enough." Hence Yumi likely, at least, physically found what happened arousing in the moment. If anything, I wouldn't doubt that's a big reason it affected her so much. Subconsciously liking something you know you should abhor, has to be a mindfuck. Perhaps it even awakened something in her, again, based off 'Neon Heart':
One can't really help what they end up finding attractive.

"The first one actually terrified some people, hence why we got questions about the horror element and if it is skippable", Interesting, I had assumed people were just less, well, tolerable of this kind of stuff at some point. What exactly was terrifying about the previous version?

Yeah the Maya stuff is just a theory so far. More data is needed.

Imma just say, I see Yumi's backstory a lot like Io does:
And leave it at that. I feel like I've been awfully venomous the past few days, and I at least think Yumi has some excuse for her actions, and has at least grown some. Just not nearly enough, and I rather not drown in my own poison, lmao.
Oh, she definitely did even if she hated it on an emotional level.

It is a mix of factors really. Some people with a lower horror tolerance went in, possibly, thinking that this was just another one of those other Koikatsu games that are so common here only to find out that it not only leans heavily into the story compared to practically everything else, but were treated to what was quite literally a textbook jumpscare. Not in the FNAF sense where something jumps in your face to trigger a fight or flight response, but in the sense that it was so sudden and without warning within the game that it was coming at that point. It was also the single most intense and best executed horror element scene in the entire game and it still is even if it lost some of its impact.

We definitely need more on Maya, but I suppose we'll get that soon enough, when she gets an update to her story.
So, random, anyone else find this a little hilarious?:
Ami and Touka rarely ever converse, and this is apparently what happens when they do.
Well, I know which two girls I'd want to be in the same room with and I don't mean for their bodies. Not gonna lie, that conversation made me snicker a bit. Putting the rich girl with barely any experience on the spot like that, well played.

He was never a good guy nor was he written to be, he's one of the worst characters morally speaking. He's not pure evil, but he is nowhere near good. As for a good ending, well, endings are far off from where the game is at, like multiple years of development away, and truly good endings are extremely rare in the genre this game belongs to, so that's very likely not going to happen, though there could be endings that are more light hearted. I'm gonna have to put it out there that we aren't even at the darkest point in the game yet, though. You probably would be better off finding another based on what you said.

Hm. LiL Berserk Egg?:
Let's HOPE that's the only reference to Berserk in this Reset, or we might all need a break.

I can suddenly relate to the Shapeshifter:
Oh...oh no, I think we may have underestimated where Sel is going with this story. Well, I made my bed, gotta lie in it now, I'm in this one to the end, too far in to stop.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh...oh no, I think we may have underestimated where Sel is going with this story. Well, I made my bed, gotta lie in it now, I'm in this one to the end, too far in to stop.
Oh, I actually kind of figured something like, well, "Berserk" might happen since the Trinity 'Hell is Empty' Happy Event:
Just not this soon...

I'm hoping there won't be a "Casca".. albeit, I can't say I'd be surprised. There's been hints:
And I think we all know who would fit that role the best. For some reason though, I'm a little worried about Makoto in particular. Not entirely sure why.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, I actually kind of figured something like, well, "Berserk" might happen since the Trinity 'Hell is Empty' Happy Event:
Just not this soon...

I'm hoping there won't be a "Casca".. albeit, I can't say I'd be surprised. There's been hints:
And I think we all know who would fit that role the best. For some reason though, I'm a little worried about Makoto in particular. Not entirely sure why.
If he's making Berserk references, and he quite clearly is, I would have to assume that he's going the Casca route unless there's some sort of technical limit that stops him. Having worked in the studio, I can basically confirm there is no such limit, at least not a limit big enough to stop that.

Casca was probably one of the most disturbing parts of Berserk, so I could very easily see something like that in LiL. If this wasn't a Denpa game, I would have severe doubts, but something like the Casca thing is well within the Denpa genre. I do hope the feint of heart have gotten the warning message by the time this comes to pass because that stuff was seriously messed up in Berserk. There's a reason that character is the way she is after. There's also potential for him to go...worse. If he manages that, I will be very impressed, horrified, but impressed.

Reactions: DeSkel15
Jul 23, 2021
Just not this soon...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Assuming that Sensei's role is as "Guts". I wouldn't be surprised if his role is actually as "Griffith". Especially after that 'Frankencense and Myrrh' Yasu event:
Although there's a few characters I can also see playing that role: Ami, Ayane, Maya, Nodoka, Sekai, The Shapeshifter, Yasu, etc.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Just not this soon...

I'm not really familiar with Berserk, are we talking about "death" bad or "endless torture" bad?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm not really familiar with Berserk, are we talking about "death" bad or "endless torture" bad?
Well, probably the most famous/infamous part of "Berserk" involved: Betrayal, Cuckolding, Dismemberment, Fetus Corruption (?), Human Devourment, Mass Murder, Mindbreaking, Ritual Sacrificing, Sexual Violation, etc, all around the same time. It's known as "The Eclipse" if you want to know more.

So, yeah, things might get a little Callous.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes