skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Did anyone post the triggers for the 0.41 events? Can someone please link them or something? Thanks
Triggers:

Yasu: 1 is automatic (sunday), 2 is automatic (saturday), 3 is linked to the second.
Io: 1 is at the bathhouse (triggered on a monday for me), 2 is linked, 3 is missable depending on your choice.
Futaba: 1 is dormroom (triggered on a tuesday for me), 2 is linked.
Uta: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after all of the above had been seen), 2 is automatic (wednesday).
Wakana: 1 is automatic (triggered on a saturday after noriko 2?). 2 is linked.
Imani: 1 is linked after Wakana 2. 2 is linked.
Noriko: 1 is convenience store (triggered on a friday for me), 2 is automatic on a sunday (after kirin?).
Kirin: Automatic (triggered on saturday after noriko 1 ?).
Rin: Linked after Haruka.
Haruka: Koi Cafe (triggered on a saturday).
Maki: Sex shop (triggered on a saturday for me).

Animations are for Futaba (cowgirl) and Molly (blowjob) - both are repeatable lust events on the dorms.

Will keep posting the triggers for the ones we find (done).

Edit: hexadecimal from yasu's second event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hexadecimal for noriko second event:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
No longer buried.
Changed to haunting instead.
Oh yeaa this scene.Man now the thought that Sekai raped Akira in a hotspring in the past cannot leave my mind.Thx!

Anyways in the topic of Sekai haunting Akira.Since chapter 4 focuses on Sanna i am SO excited to get more info on the that thing that Sana said when she caught us legit speaking with Sekai back in the infimary(That Sara also used to do this.Also the fact that when we blacked out and had sex with Sara-and Yuki choked us-she said that she also experienced something similar in the past.Im 99% its trauma related so Akira wont be able to fully relate but trauma is a BIIIIG part of his problems so yea,pretty exited)

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is there a Whataburger reference in the game that I've missed/forgotten?
There is! Trinity Pt3 HuggyBoy ver. In fact what HOPE is describing here sounds pretty close to what is happening at TX now :illuminati:
1720653261647.png
(the dude censored condom with Whataburger bag...honestly can't tell if he's proud of this fast food chain or not lol)

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I know a bit, but remember that
I know that if I was writing something as complex as LiL, I would absolutely go on forums and make anonymous theory shitposts just to fuck with the players.

And on a completely unrelated note, let me now write an essay on why Takoyaki Man is secretly the key to understanding the entire plot. ;)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I know that if I was writing something as complex as LiL, I would absolutely go on forums and make anonymous theory shitposts just to fuck with the players.

And on a completely unrelated note, let me now write an essay on why Takoyaki Man is secretly the key to understanding the entire plot. ;)
Good to see you got your power back, Selebus. Do me a favor and have Maya bring up the boxes on the next update.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022

Maybe Selebus is autistic enough to be all of them

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You guessed it, it's time Moonflare ranted on why Himawari's name is Ami again. This will be kinda short (I tried guys) since it's just a new piece of information to add to the rest (there is a second one at the end though).

Okay so, basically, Himawari tells Akira to name her after his favorite flower. The obvious take from this is to guess that she's telling him to call her by the nickname "sunflower". Well, what she could actually be telling him is to call her Ami, since red hair Ami is his original sunflower, here's the evidence:

First Himawari tells him to call her after his favorite flower.
Then we have confirmation she is his little sunflower.
Well, Ami is also his sunflower.
Sunflower dress from Sekai.
Now that we have established that both function as sunflowers, let's see them intersect. First of all, what is it the Akira has in his pocket? Well, it's a picture of Ami.
And do you know what else Akira has in his pocket? After their encounter at the church of New HOPE, in which there is the quiz, Himawari is the narrator outside of it. This bit establishes that it's her:

Let's sum up, Himawari is a sunflower. Ami is also a sunflower. Akira carries a photo of Ami in his pocket. Himawari puts a photo of a sunflower in his pocket. When Akira asks what name he should give her, she says "name me after your favorite flower" - Ami is his favorite flower. Himawari wasn't telling him the secret of her nickname, she was telling him in a roundabout way what her actual name is. Again, alone, that might be stretching it but it's another thing on a huge pile of evidence.

And the other reason I though to bring this up is that there is a dark undertone to Himawari being called Ami, and that is the possibility that Ami Arakawa dies at some point. It would be strange for Akira to have two daughters with the same name, or for them both to serve as his emotional support. Not impossible, but weird. If first Ami died though, it would make even more sense for them to honor her memory by giving their baby daughter her name. It would also explain Ami's obsession with asking people if they love Akira enough to die for him (cause she probably did).

Oh, and this is a minor thing, but I'm also adding it to the pile. Himawari is rambling on about stuff, and Ayane calls "Ami", to which she answers by shutting her mouth since her mother is calling her (and her big sister).

My initial post on the topic:
Another possible hint that Himawari's name is Ami. And since I got excited, I made a full compilation of this theory.

Now, again, this is just a theory at the moment, but evidence is starting to pile up imo.

Dec 18, 2020
You guessed it, it's time Moonflare ranted on why Himawari's name is Ami again. This will be kinda short (I tried guys) since it's just a new piece of information to add to the rest (there is a second one at the end though).

Okay so, basically, Himawari tells Akira to name her after his favorite flower. The obvious take from this is to guess that she's telling him to call her by the nickname "sunflower". Well, what she could actually be telling him is to call her Ami, since red hair Ami is his original sunflower, here's the evidence:

Now that we have established that both function as sunflowers, let's see them intersect. First of all, what is it the Akira has in his pocket? Well, it's a picture of Ami.
And do you know what else Akira has in his pocket? After their encounter at the church of New HOPE, in which there is the quiz, Himawari is the narrator outside of it. This bit establishes that it's her:

Let's sum up, Himawari is a sunflower. Ami is also a sunflower. Akira carries a photo of Ami in his pocket. Himawari puts a photo of a sunflower in his pocket. When Akira asks what name he should give her, she says "name me after your favorite flower" - Ami is his favorite flower. Himawari wasn't telling him the secret of her nickname, she was telling him in a roundabout way what her actual name is. Again, alone, that might be stretching it but it's another thing on a huge pile of evidence.

And the other reason I though to bring this up is that there is a dark undertone to Himawari being called Ami, and that is the possibility that Ami Arakawa dies at some point. It would be strange for Akira to have two daughters with the same name, or for them both to serve as his emotional support. Not impossible, but weird. If first Ami died though, it would make even more sense for them to honor her memory by giving their baby daughter her name. It would also explain Ami's obsession with asking people if they love Akira enough to die for him (cause she probably did).

Oh, and this is a minor thing, but I'm also adding it to the pile. Himawari is rambling on about stuff, and Ayane calls "Ami", to which she answers by shutting her mouth since her mother is calling her (and her big sister).

What if Himawari is Ami's daughter actually, xd. That's why she has a lot of sunflower things.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019

Good stuff. I do like the Ami-sunflower connections as additional clues, but I'm not sure about the favorite flower referring to Ami directly. Given the references to the word Himawari in the game, and the direct connection between Himawari the character and HimawariCo, I think it's pretty likely that her father Akira called her Himawari at least as a nickname.
I'll also say that I don't think we have to assume anything bad happening to Ami Arakawa the First in order for it to be Himawari's name. One of the reasons to think Ami is her real name is the stuff that "Ayane" says in "Untitled" about having picked out a name that Akira would like. So if we're right about that, Ayane has already decided to name her baby Ami. Maybe Akira would be opposed, but I'm not sure how much he would really care or even whether Ayane intended to let him have input. We don't know much about the actual circumstances of Himawari's birth, so it's even possible she could have taken her mother's name and is Ami Amamiya.

What if Himawari is Ami's daughter actually, xd. That's why she has a lot of sunflower things.
It would be really weird for her not to be Ayane's daughter given all the connections to her, the fact that they pretty much have the same face, and that we're told a girl found her mother when Ayane and Himawari meet. But maybe she's the daughter of Ayane and Prince Ami... :unsure:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
But maybe she's the daughter of Ayane and Prince Ami... :unsure:
If Himawari is Ami's daughter, it would make her Akira's granddaughter. So I guess that's where the family draws the line on incest - since Himawari was very clear on them not having a sexual relationship at all.

Also, totally unrelated thing, but I was thinking about "tick tock tick tock", and if Akira is seeing a representation of Nozomu and Sekai having sex, then Sekai is telling Nozomu that they'd play sexually with their children, make it a new HOPE and teach them to reset the world. Which just doesn't fit at all with what Ami tells us about both of her parents. So yeah, another point on the "I have no idea what's going on there".

Unless Maya is that child. Because she resets the world, she was sexually abused and ran from home, and she has a problem with HOPE. Oh boy, here we go. Yeah, this is too nonsensical even for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For those interested in something undertheorized (imo) to theorize about, then there's always Fruit-Bike-Man:

This recently showed up behind Imani and Sensei in Wakana's Chapter 4 'Enough is Not Enough' Event:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Meanwhile, the governor of the state is 'somewhere in asia' and the lietenant governor wasn't picking up the phone when the POTUS called offering assistance, so aid that would actually help the people of Houston -- including additional personnel to help restore power -- were delayed in the name of political pettiness. Note: A governor must request emergency aid before FEMA can send anything to a disaster zone.

So quite literally, the entire state shut down yesterday because a relatively small (category 1) hurricane hit one city. What a fucking joke.
Wasn't the main Texas senator on a tropical island during that winter storm disaster? Not a fan of that guy.

I lived in Austin for half a year many, many years ago for work. I have fond memories of that time but again, it was a very long time ago.
Whataburger's one of those things Texans are insanely proud of, even though they're just greaseburgers with fresher-than-usual toppings. Their best selling point is that the grease really hits the spot when you're coming home from the bar.
I live in Arizona and we have had Whataburgers here for as long as I can remember. Though until recently they were sparse. I used to like their burgers very much and would go out of my way to get them. The last couple years, as with everything, the quality has dropped and I don't care for it at all anymore.
Anyways in the topic of Sekai haunting Akira.Since chapter 4 focuses on Sanna i am SO excited to get more info on the that thing that Sana said when she caught us legit speaking with Sekai back in the infimary(That Sara also used to do this.Also the fact that when we blacked out and had sex with Sara-and Yuki choked us-she said that she also experienced something similar in the past.Im 99% its trauma related so Akira wont be able to fully relate but trauma is a BIIIIG part of his problems so yea,pretty exited)
I doubt Sana brings it up. She seems more interested in just the sexy time. Which is cool, but I would rather them talk about stuff. Maybe Akira will talk more about it with Sara. *Edit: The more I think about it, she did discuss things with him on their walk and it is her chapter so maybe I am way off and she will bring that subject up.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes