Marphey

May 13, 2019
My first impressions of this game are not good. The scene in the bathroom where niece thinks you are hallucination wasn't funny but cringy. i hope it gets better.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So i saw people here like pictures. And i had one in pocket for some time now i'd just like to share.
It's a reimagining of a person/concept/machine we all know and are interested in. This picture might however change how you'll conceive certain parts of the story. Oh and for this whole purpose i adepted to Selebus drawing skills so, um, be warned?
Oh and i recently made the mistake to react to comments to my postings too early, so i might not respond at all this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
During some of the happy scenes you hear heart beats (like those in a hospital), sensei also says at one point during one of those scenes "i'm dying", so you might be onto something there.

But at the same time, what's with all the talk about USERS and wires? Maybe it's not necessarily a hospital, maybe it's a facility of sorts.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
My first impressions of this game are not good. The scene in the bathroom where niece thinks you are hallucination wasn't funny but cringy. i hope it gets better.
The first little bit of the game is kinda cringey, but then the fucked up shit starts happening and it gets really good.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, that and a lot of the other early game stuff is going to be completely removed and brought up to speed with the rest of the game hopefully some time before 2021. My vision for this was all sorts of messed up in the beginning and I felt the need to just shove a bunch of nudity in because I didn't think people would play if it wasn't there. The first several hours are pretty bad in my opinion.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
So, I've been doing some thinking lately.

And it wasn't until watching Bo Burnham's new Netflix special just now that I realized what I need to do going forward- and that's to slowly distance myself from F95. I won't be gone completely as I do like talking with a lot of you on here and truly appreciate all of the love this game gets over one year and six billion updates later.

I have a problem. I am helplessly addicted to working, to the point where any time I do give myself a day off, I am completely miserable and unable to think for myself. I didn't work at all yesterday and it was one of the most miserable days in a very long time. It's unhealthy and it's been a problem for 14 years now, but it's gotten a lot worse over the last year. And that's not to say I'm going to slow down progress or anything, I literally can't. If I stop working, I will actually die. You will still be getting updates every two weeks (Or one month for larger ones, like I'm currently working on).

But I can't be letting some of the things people say here get to me as much as I have been. Hell, I haven't even read any of the reviews in the last three to four months.

So for the sake of my own mental health and the quality of the game, I'm going to be less active on this site. It's just not an environment I can happily participate in anymore. But I thank all of you who are following/have followed/will continue to follow this project, as it has many, many years to go. It's truly remarkable being able to do what I love for a living, and it's truly remarkable being able to fill the holes inside of myself with all of the things I have made you feel and think.

William Blake once said that the most sublime act of all is to set another before you. So I come to you now in an act of what I hope resembles sublimity, and ask for your understanding in this matter.

0.17.0 Launches on 7/1/21.
Go watch Bo Burnham's "Inside" on Netflix.

Sep 16, 2018
Good on you.

Also I tried to leave a review and don't seem able to, am I missing something or does it require a certain number of posts or something?

Reactions: alex2011

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, that and a lot of the other early game stuff is going to be completely removed and brought up to speed with the rest of the game hopefully some time before 2021. My vision for this was all sorts of messed up in the beginning and I felt the need to just shove a bunch of nudity in because I didn't think people would play if it wasn't there. The first several hours are pretty bad in my opinion.

In my humble opinion, could I say that the intro to LiL was kinda charming? So if you are going to delete the intro and revamp it, maybe you could add a "deleted contents" section or something...

And on that note, although I fully admit I am not a patreon [yet], would it be possible for you to add an "album" feature where you share the gravure photos with non-patreons (after a delay, of course).

Just some feedback, please take with a grain of salt :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

And it wasn't until watching Bo Burnham's new Netflix special just now that I realized what I need to do going forward- and that's to slowly distance myself from F95. I won't be gone completely as I do like talking with a lot of you on here and truly appreciate all of the love this game gets over one year and six billion updates later.

I have a problem. I am helplessly addicted to working, to the point where any time I do give myself a day off, I am completely miserable and unable to think for myself. I didn't work at all yesterday and it was one of the most miserable days in a very long time. It's unhealthy and it's been a problem for 14 years now, but it's gotten a lot worse over the last year. And that's not to say I'm going to slow down progress or anything, I literally can't. If I stop working, I will actually die. You will still be getting updates every two weeks (Or one month for larger ones, like I'm currently working on).

But I can't be letting some of the things people say here get to me as much as I have been. Hell, I haven't even read any of the reviews in the last three to four months.

So for the sake of my own mental health and the quality of the game, I'm going to be less active on this site. It's just not an environment I can happily participate in anymore. But I thank all of you who are following/have followed/will continue to follow this project, as it has many, many years to go. It's truly remarkable being able to do what I love for a living, and it's truly remarkable being able to fill the holes inside of myself with all of the things I have made you feel and think.

William Blake once said that the most sublime act of all is to set another before you. So I come to you now in an act of what I hope resembles sublimity, and ask for your understanding in this matter.

Understood, I'll try to focus any direct contact on the Subscribestar or Discord so I don't end up unintentionally dragging you back when you don't want to be or completely missing out on a response because of that desire to distance yourself. It will take some getting used to, though, so I might slip up for a while at first.

In my humble opinion, could I say that the intro to LiL was kinda charming? So if you are going to delete the intro and revamp it, maybe you could add a "deleted contents" section or something...

And on that note, although I fully admit I am not a patreon [yet], would it be possible for you to add an "album" feature where you share the gravure photos with non-patreons (after a delay, of course).

Just some feedback, please take with a grain of salt :)
Indeed, he could even only add to the album when the version releases to the public. Kind of like a reverse of the practice of including exclusive content in patron builds. Instead of the content only being in patron builds, it would only be updated in public builds. This further incentivizes waiting out the 2 week delay.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Good decision. I don't know if you remember, but I told you once that you're getting too heated up and defensive over what people in this thread say and do. Good to see that you haven't completely given up on your mental health, despite what you (perhaps jokingly) claim sometimes. See you sometime. (Just as hit the last button, a "dot", my fucking keyboard broke and stuck making infinite ellipses. Dramatic stuff, how very fitting.)

Reactions: alex2011

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Smogark was quite uninterested for awhile since the story seemed slow, then Smogark started talking with Maya, and the other characters progressed more.

Smogark attention has been acquired. Can't wait to see more.
Those are some nice fangs. Pearly white too, shows not all orcs are brutish unkempt beasts.

I also agree with your assessment about Maya, she's my favorite so far.

Good day to you sunny.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Indeed, he could even only add to the album when the version releases to the public. Kind of like a reverse of the practice of including exclusive content in patron builds. Instead of the content only being in patron builds, it would only be updated in public builds. This further incentivizes waiting out the 2 week delay.
Agree. My thoughts exactly. :)

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
I don't really know what White Castle is, or why it arouses such feelings.

I may not understand the world as well as I thought I did.

Isn't Texas just BBQ, steaks and burnt ends? Oh and queso;I understand Texans get very worked up about queso. Are you allowed to eat other foods there?
Queso, Tex-Mex, and MEAT. Doesn't matter the animal, doesn't matter how it's prepared. Just...all the meat.

Whataburger is our regional fast food chain, and they're nasty-ass greaseburgers, but they are GLORIOUS, especially when you're drunk. Every bar district has one nearby, and they're all open 24 hours for that very reason. They do their best business after last call.

Edit: And Texans and Californians CONSTANTLY try to compare Whataburger to In n Out and put them in competition with one another, even though one's a greaseburger and the other's a more traditional hamburger, and really, they're both highly overrated, so most of this is just the Texas/CA rivalry playiing out via proxy.
You both forgot chili... How could you forget chili? It's called Texas chili everywhere but in Texas where it's just chili... chili. That said, as a proud Dallas born and raised Texan, the Whataburger vs In-n-Out is dumb, they're completely different, especially in the last like 5ish years, where Whataburger has started to really expand their menu. I agree with Barglenarglezous, it's just TX vs CA playing out in fast food places, but it is also the best, and usually one of the only, places to get food at 2am. There might be an argument between the two if In-n-out was 24 hours, but it isn't, and Whataburger vs McDonalds is an easy Whataburger win, especially since all Whataburgers are 24 hours, but not all McDonalds are now.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
You both forgot chili... How could you forget chili? It's called Texas chili everywhere but in Texas where it's just chili... chili. That said, as a proud Dallas born and raised Texan, the Whataburger vs In-n-Out is dumb, they're completely different, especially in the last like 5ish years, where Whataburger has started to really expand their menu. I agree with Barglenarglezous, it's just TX vs CA playing out in fast food places, but it is also the best, and usually one of the only, places to get food at 2am. There might be an argument between the two if In-n-out was 24 hours, but it isn't, and Whataburger vs McDonalds is an easy Whataburger win, especially since all Whataburgers are 24 hours, but not all McDonalds are now.
In England chili is just chili. Unless you're being a posho, then it's chili con carne. But chili sans carne would be an abomination so it's somewhat redundant.

I'll give you chili though. The real question is, do they let you eat vegetables that haven't been fried in Texas?

Selebus, if you're reading, I would advocate staying away from the patreon stats too. There's nothing worse than torturing yourself with numbers which you have little real control over. I'm hopelessly addicted to watching the stock markets, it's not good for you.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
My vision for this was all sorts of messed up in the beginning and I felt the need to just shove a bunch of nudity in because I didn't think people would play if it wasn't there.
This is sad true. I am in minority which prefer slow build up - simply because it is often more believable. IMO relationships with some girls progress too fast. Ayane is a only girl who has justified very quick sex scenes.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have any theories as too why you don't see any males around?

(We know they're still around, like Geoffrey, but we never see them)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes