ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have any theories as too why you don't see any males around?

(We know they're still around, like Geoffrey, but we never see them)
Well, the whole thing about most men were drafted for the space war thing.
But we do know there are some old men taking care of some shops.
But we havent seen or heard about any male kids.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is sad true. I am in minority which prefer slow build up - simply because it is often more believable. IMO relationships with some girls progress too fast. Ayane is a only girl who has justified very quick sex scenes.
And Kirin, in fact, the only one I can see going too fast right now is Miku and that is intentional as part of the story.

We already know the reason for that, very few are left out of the war and those that are are either too old to fight, as in the military wouldn't even accept them if they volunteered, they are physically unable even with no age factor, or they weaseled their way out through a loophole. Those with a physical ineligibility would be too immobile to be seen very much, example, I rarely ever leave the house even outside of restrictions from the current situation because of how my house is, steep driveways are a nightmare, I'll put it that way. Those with an age ineligibility have likely grown less mobile over time, resulting in less frequent public appearances. Those who weaseled their way through a loophole basically amount to people who run some form of large company, such as Ayane's dad, who is too busy to see his own daughter let alone go out.

Well, the whole thing about most men were drafted for the space war thing.
But we do know there are some old men taking care of some shops.
But we havent seen or heard about any male kids.
Male kids would be among the drafted, this is why the school the girls go to has no male students.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
What Sel wrote, I understand it
It's important to understand your mental health, and anything that makes it worse, to not have that effect you so much anymore. I'm glad we have such as good community here though for this game. I'm not the most active, but the discord especially is a good environment to be in
Edit: I really can't wait for the next update. It promises to be so much fun

Reactions: alex2011

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Male kids would be among the drafted, this is why the school the girls go to has no male students.
That doesn't make much sense though. Realistically why would male teachers were exception but male students weren't ?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That doesn't make much sense though. Realistically why would male teachers were exception but male students weren't ?
If there is a lack of qualified teachers, an exception might have been granted. The fact that he's also a sole caretaker for one of the students would also likewise have been an extenuating factor.

But there are two other possibilities:
1) With all the references to falling in the memory sequences, it's generally assumed that he had a suicide attempt in the past. This could result in some kind of medical exemption that isn't being addressed because it's largely healed and not bothering MC, but is on his record.
2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
We already know the reason for that, very few are left out of the war and those that are are either too old to fight, as in the military wouldn't even accept them if they volunteered, they are physically unable even with no age factor, or they weaseled their way out through a loophole. Those with a physical ineligibility would be too immobile to be seen very much, example, I rarely ever leave the house even outside of restrictions from the current situation because of how my house is, steep driveways are a nightmare, I'll put it that way. Those with an age ineligibility have likely grown less mobile over time, resulting in less frequent public appearances. Those who weaseled their way through a loophole basically amount to people who run some form of large company, such as Ayane's dad, who is too busy to see his own daughter let alone go out.
Confirmed males we know are still in Kumon-Mi aside from MC:
Tuoka's father, who is obscenely wealthy
Ayane's father, who is also wealthy, but less obscenely so
Geoffrey, who is likely pretty old
Tsuneyo's father, who is literally on his deathbed.

Am I missing any?

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020

Am I missing any?
You forgot John, who stay on Kaori's Apartment

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
You forgot John, who stay on Kaori's Apartment
John is a Chicken.

Am I missing any?
The Takoyaki vendor is male iirc.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

The most common answer is the space war thing. All men capable of fighting were drafted to the space war except teachers, old dudes (mainly shopkeepers), children and rich dudes (ayame's dad, geoffrey, the richest family dude, etc). The school apparently has male teachers as well, we simply never see them (the MC also supposedly goes to teachers meeting).

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The most common answer is the space war thing. All men capable of fighting were drafted to the space war except teachers, old dudes (mainly shopkeepers), children and rich dudes (ayame's dad, geoffrey, the richest family dude, etc). The school apparently has male teachers as well, we simply never see them (the MC also supposedly goes to teachers meeting).
we hear them though... The Curse of MAAAAATHEEW, HE IS ALWAYS THERE!
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY THE WHISPERS OF MATHEW!

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
With the bigger ongoing theories, did someone had an idea why Sensei seems to have more blackouts around/with Yumi?

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Just assume it's magic (same reason all the girls like Sensei).

Selebus just needs to start incorporating some Spanish into the text and he can call it Magical Realism.

pyroboyx

Jun 22, 2020
holy hell this new character is a weird one, she is one of the first characters i actually get creeped out by..

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes