Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
You know, I'm happy that I've seen The Legacy of Thaum event, with how sensei acted during it I was able to fully detach myself from his actions, since no matter what time, place, or iteration I'll probably still be addicted to D&D. Now I feel like an outsider looking into this twisted world from the lens of a scumbag, on the other hand I don't think I'll ever be able to remove that pit in my stomach whenever sensei makes a move on one of his students.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Don't know if i said this before, but:

Sound is both required for progression as well as extremely important to the game's design.

Best of British luck, mate - i'm about as likely to play this game as i am the one with just emojis, no text...

NOT AT ALL

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone have any theories as too why you don't see any males around?

(We know they're still around, like Geoffrey, but we never see them)
Because those male human beings that are hinted to be still in Kumon'mi, are no threat to how Sensei approaches things (the girls (they are no rivals to his cause of conquering them.)). The only "male" we might ever get to see could be "Tsuneyo's father". And i put that into quotation marks because their could be a twist to that.
Every other male human being got "transferred away" to make up for Sensei being able to have his ways without interruption.
So in the end the space war thing just seems to be a comfortable excuse, that there are no males/threats/rivals being around.

Last edited:
Reactions: S - Boy and akselx

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Haruka doesn't react when you ask her to call you Molly :(
Besides that I really love the nickname reactions. They are all so good.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yasu: you wish to learn more about he who sleeps?
I KNEW IT: In His House at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
yeah but not really though it would be hilarious if Sel put a ref to that at the beach event with Yasu since its at the ocean

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
With the bigger ongoing theories, did someone had an idea why Sensei seems to have more blackouts around/with Yumi?
Those happen more often in "the second part of town". Sensei may have lived there before he took Ami in and something important/terrible happened there, so he always associates it with ths part of town. And, since he isn't "allowed" to remember his past, every time he visits it, he literally walks on knife's edge.
Also, he may have a history with Yumi, or her previous eteration that might even had a different name.

Does anyone have any theories as too why you don't see any males around?
Space war, that in purposefully half-assed manner thrown into the story for Sensei's convenience.

(We know they're still around, like Geoffrey, but we never see them)
Actually, we don't know, until proven otherwise.

So why is Yumi spying on Kaori and MC here? Does anyone have any idea?
She either knows Kaori, or just happen to see them by chance and got curious how Sensei behaves around other females one on one.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Don't know if i said this before, but:

Sound is both required for progression as well as extremely important to the game's design.

Best of British luck, mate - i'm about as likely to play this game as i am the one with just emojis, no text...

NOT AT ALL
I've been playing this game without sound for a while now and have not run into any problems.

Reactions: alex2011
Sep 16, 2018
Because those male human beings that are hinted to be still in Kumon'mi, are no threat to how Sensei approaches things (the girls (they are no rivals to his cause of conquering them.)). The only "male" we might ever get to see could be "Tsuneyo's father". And i put that into quotation marks because their could be a twist to that.
Every other male human being got "transferred away" to make up for Sensei being able to have his ways without interruption.
So in the end the space war thing just seems to be a comfortable excuse, that there are no males/threats/rivals being around.
I think Tsuneyo's father has been dead for months and the "speaking" she refers to is decomposition gasses escaping. Doesn't explain the power outages though unless she's got a golden throne situation going on in there.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't think she's spying on them, i think she just stumbled upon them and (because she's developing feelings for sensei) was surprised to see them together.
Yeah, I don't think she's developing feelings yet. He's walking around that part of town with a girl who isn't Chika, and even goes into her apartment. That's suspicious -- and I see Yumi trying to use that to drive a wedge between him and Chika.

I also see that backfiring and driving a wedge between Yumi and Chika instead, once Chika hears Sensei's side of the story.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes