alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe. I regret nothing, though.

That's not really what I'm talking about. Sticking with your vision, even when some people complain about it, addressing concerns, being uber responsive - that's all fine and good. I'm talking about how he gets all defensive and passive aggressive sometimes in his responses. I'm not criticizing it, just saying it's not good for stress reasons and I'm glad he's doing less of it now.

It doesn't look like narrator is always the person as Sensei. It's hard to distinguish, though.

It's like pre-installed knowledge. Just like with space war, girls don't question it, they just know about their dads, butlers and such, even when girls don't interact with them, because they (dads and butlers) don't exist. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see.
That's not really what I'm talking about. Sticking with your vision, even when some people complain about it, addressing concerns, being uber responsive - that's all fine and good. I'm talking about how he gets all defensive and passive aggressive sometimes in his responses. I'm not criticizing it, just saying it's not good for stress reasons and I'm glad he's doing less of it now.
Have you seen some of the comments he replied to in that way, he was giving what he was given, I would have done the same.

It doesn't look like narrator is always the person as Sensei. It's hard to distinguish, though.
I mean it kind of is, it just may not be the same one we play as. I still hold major stake in my theory that he has a split personality and that's where the USERS come from.

It's like pre-installed knowledge. Just like with space war, girls don't question it, they just know about their dads, butlers and such, even when girls don't interact with them, because they (dads and butlers) don't exist. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see.
I see now, though it could also just not get mentioned, not every story mentions what goes on off screen so to speak.

Hell yeah I like the sound of my voice. It bought me a fucking house.
Well, I mean, if it's buying you nice things, I would say that's a reason to like it. :p

Selebus is secretly Nolan North
Maybe

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
That's not even possible since Sensei is literally the only male in the game, others are only mentioned...
It could be possible that Haruka finally snaps and abducts Rin (assuming she doesn’t turn out to be her lost daughter or something).
Or similarly; Maki tends to have something of an obsession with Haruka. But in this case; I’d wish them all the best (and perhaps Sensi gets a regular kitty threesome).

Unless I’m mistaken; nothing says such unsavoury nonsense can’t be girl-get-girl...

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Recently I have acquired VR equipment, and having just started on the 16.2 release, I couldn't help but start imagining this as a VR game... I hope that when VR is much more common, and there are tools making it easier to make VR games that Selebus seriously considers recreating this game in VR. The happy scenes would be so much more impactful, and the girls would seem even more like real people than they already do.

Reactions: El_Zane_123

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Check the reviews. There's quite a few recent reviews that are negative towards the game. I don't agree with them whatsoever, but they're still entitled to their own opinion. Unfortunately, Sel takes them to heart.
I think you mean fortunately, if you just accept the good and ignore the bad you risk creating an echo chamber.

A good example of this is the beginning portion of this game, it's rough, the game has a very specific tone that i like but others seem to hate, and that's the constant back and forth between vanilla lightheartedness and somewhat dark (and in some cases uncomfortable) scenes.

I love that shit, it reminds me of Cross Days (which probably served as an inspiration for this game).

I wouldn't be surprised if some people start to peel off the further this game goes down that path, it's inevitable, but the bulk will stick by.

Sep 16, 2018
There are several games on this site where you can hear me acting out hardcore gay sex scenes so that's a thing.
Or also in My Time at Portia or Winds of Change (Which is out now on Switch!)
Who were you in My Time at Portia? That's one of the better games I've played in the last five years

Edit: My guess is Papa Bear

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

Sep 30, 2020
Imagine thinking piracy isn't wrong.
Piracy isn't wrong.

Yes, and that logic blows the logic that Selebus is making 10k out of the water because, while it may seem small, small problems add up. That isn't devaluing what he makes, it's putting a value on what he isn't, those are two very different things. We're talking a loss of potential income anywhere from $24 to $1200 USD per person a year, which can go a long way toward many a goal. If you have a minimum of $2 per month and you have 10 people who are considering buying in, then they find it for $0 elsewhere, that's $240 to $12,000 in lost potential income. That's a lot of loss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It never did and it never will. I don't get how this argument is still able to persist, you'll even see these types of comments on private torrent sites. The SEGA Saturn is a much better example of how piracy can cause actual damage, but to simply speculate on a potential dollar amount of lost revenue is just silly.

I enjoy this game very much and I'm looking forward to paying Selebus upon the completion of this title. I'm sad to hear about this affecting him/her on a personal level, I'd imagine that I would experience strong negative emotions myself despite having a clear stance on piracy not being wrong.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Piracy isn't wrong.
It's objectively wrong. I don't understand why do people persist in trying to justify them doing it and making up excuses. There are valid reasons for doing it, you do it, I do it, but it's objectively wrong. Were is this need for validation of your life choices comes from?

The amount of dowloads do not equal the number of "lost sales".
That I wholeheartedly agree on.

I enjoy this game very much and I'm looking forward to paying Selebus upon the completion of this title.
This is also valid way.

despite having a clear stance on piracy not being wrong.
You were doing so good, what happened?

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Well shit. I have missed some events because there is absolutely 0 indication on what to do next. Now 3 girls have been "cut out" of my harem ending. Epic sadness.....

• Sad
Reactions: TumblingLeaves
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes