barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ok I need help doing Ami's "Conscious Or Not", and Niki's "Hotel Rooms" one. Help.
Call Niki at night on Saturday (may also work on Friday). That should give you Hotel Rooms. If it doesn't, get her affection up to the next multiple of 5 and try again.

The Ami event is part of the 20.2 update, and once that kicks off they'll all flow in sequence as one meta-event.

Reactions: DudeManrod

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Calm your tits Alex, I tagged, estrada777 for a reason, he is an apk wiz and i need updated apk version of this (obviously if he is available) currently to play it on my tab. I never said because of this game or another my laptop is overheating. Did you get that buddy!
Calm? :unsure: I was asking a question, that doesn't exactly give off the impression of not being calm. I didn't even take into account that you didn't mean while playing because, typically, that's exactly what is meant on threads like this, so I answered as if it was overheating while playing. I only just now reread it and realized the other potential context.

My comment was only meant as assistance of the only kind I can provide over the internet, nothing more.

As for APKs, there are some throughout the thread here.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Whelp. Finally caught up again.

.... screams internally.

I have no idea why the balance between comedy, tragedy, and WHAT THE FUCK works, but it does.

continues screaming internally.
I'm not sure if you'd call it balance because there's a lot more "WHAT THE FUCK" than almost anything else :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

Enkaih

Jun 11, 2020
Guide mod updated to 0.20.0p1.

Using a version of the mod that is older than your version of the game shouldn't cause any problems running the game (although no events newer than the mod will appear in event trackers). Using a version of the mod that is newer than your version of the game will cause the game to crash.

Features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes (0.20.0p1):
* Additional keyboard shortcuts added
* The toggle completed events now effects all trackers. Please let me know if you find any errors.

Note: I've removed the PDF guides as they've been superseded by the mod and haven't been looked at in months. If you don't wish to use the mod, the wiki linked to within the game should provide you with the same information.

come on man 20 p2 please do this for me you are my hero

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ChinamiEvents.rpy", line 14, in script
if chinami_love >= 5 and chinamidate1 == True and day 128 == True and chinamidate5 == False:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ChinamiEvents.rpy, line 14)

How can fix it? Is in Chinami event 2

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ChinamiEvents.rpy", line 14, in script
if chinami_love >= 5 and chinamidate1 == True and day 128 == True and chinamidate5 == False:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ChinamiEvents.rpy, line 14)

How can fix it? Is in Chinami event 2
Open game/ChinamiEvents.rpy in a plain text editor (notepad for example), go down to the 14th line, and get rid of the space in "day 128" since it should be "day128"

That should fix it.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
When I look at the codes of the game, this game should get a lot of updates. 36 characters have been added to the game, but only 9 have animations, the remaining 27 animations have not been added and it seems that there will be no more added.

Note : my english is not good

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
This game can be convoluted at times. My whole progress got blocked because I hadn't gone home after school via the dorms and missed a trigger.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The incest tag is for Uncle-Niece. Even so, you can still bang some milfs (I counted a total of 3).
At least we are told that it is Uncle-Niece... Some people have suspicions that something might have happened between Sensei and his Sister-in-Law.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When I look at the codes of the game, this game should get a lot of updates. 36 characters have been added to the game, but only 9 have animations, the remaining 27 animations have not been added and it seems that there will be no more added.
More animations will be added. The next update will add three new animations, and I suspect at least one of them will be for a character that doesn't currently have one. We get over 20 updates a year, and Selebus has indicated he's got about five years worth of plans for the game.

This game is a slow burn in its second chapter (of several). Patience will be rewarded.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
More animations will be added. The next update will add three new animations, and I suspect at least one of them will be for a character that doesn't currently have one. We get over 20 updates a year, and Selebus has indicated he's got about five years worth of plans for the game.

This game is a slow burn in its second chapter (of several). Patience will be rewarded.
yes I saw it in the update plan, but it continues mainly from the event at the moment, it seems that it will probably continue like this for a long time.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
yes I saw it in the update plan, but it continues mainly from the event at the moment, it seems that it will probably continue like this for a long time.
THe early game will be getting a rework, but the primary purpose of the rework is to slow things down for some of the girls that jumped right into bed in chapter 1. I don't think any scenes will be removed, but you're right -- more will not be added.

The animations are not the focus of the game. That's side content. This is first and foremost a narrative game.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes