forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But didn't Ami say in one of her events in the dorm room that we never tutored Maya ? That event confused me a lot.
Play that event again. Ami is clearly really upset about you having kept secrets from her (a running theme with her, remember how she reacted when Noriko showed up?). Also if you google the name of the event you may get a bit of context. Ami kept Sensei afloat in his darkest hour.

LkLL

Jan 23, 2019
Hi, I just discovered this game and would like to know if I got it set up correctly. When do I see a difference of the uncensored patch? I tried to run both versions and the content seemed the same.

doctor123

May 22, 2018
Hi, I just discovered this game and would like to know if I got it set up correctly. When do I see a difference of the uncensored patch? I tried to run both versions and the content seemed the same.
if it says "The Legend of the Huggy Boy", it's the censored version. If it says Lessons in Love on the main menu then it's the proper uncensored version.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If you download the no-sex version and do not patch it, the title screen will say Legend of the Huggy Boy.

If you patch it, or if you download the sex version, the tile screen will say Lessons in Love.

That's it. There's no need to patch the sex version if that's what you downloaded.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Terminated, likely because the SubscribeStar version was not the same as the Patreon version, they hate it when developers use other sites to distribute versions that don't comply with Patreon rules.

Judging by past cases, things are not looking good in this regard. He has very little chance of getting the Patreon back as the chance after the first violation is usually the last time and the next time they strike is complete and permanent deletion since no developer wants to just scrap their own vision just because Patreon is offering them another chance if they do (for context, this is according to the message Selebus screencapped, Patreon allows developers to return if, after a period of time without being able to run a Patreon page, they can submit to whatever Patreon says to do and their work passes further review).
What happened now? Didn't he start releasing a pg version for patreon? Or was it the happy events like I thought it would be?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how long will the harem route take to finish before the other route starts?

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
What happened now? Didn't he start releasing a pg version for patreon? Or was it the happy events like I thought it would be?
Using other platfroms to distribute an uncensored version is also against Patreon's rule. He didn't really attempt to obfuscate his involvement with the other versions, so it was only a matter of time before patreon cracked down (believe it or not, flipping two letters in your username while still keeping the page name "subscribestar.com/selebus" doesn't fool many people).

• Haha
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Nothing about the happy scenes (beyond the sex stuff that got purged from the Patreon version anyway) would have caused a problem.

But Patreon really doesn't like it when you use other sites to circumvent their rules, which is why so many games have "fan made" incest patches. As long as it's made by a fan, Patreon doesn't really mess with it.

But they do tend to act if it becomes obvious that the fan is just the dev working under an alias.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Using other platfroms to distribute an uncensored version is also against Patreon's rule. He didn't really attempt to obfuscate his involvement with the other versions, so it was only a matter of time before patreon cracked down (believe it or not, flipping two letters in your username while still keeping the page name "subscribestar.com/selebus" doesn't fool many people).
Including the password for the restoration patch on your Patreon posts also probably doesn't do you many favors in that regard.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Nothing about the happy scenes (beyond the sex stuff that got purged from the Patreon version anyway) would have caused a problem.

But Patreon really doesn't like it when you use other sites to circumvent their rules, which is why so many games have "fan made" incest patches. As long as it's made by a fan, Patreon doesn't really mess with it.

But they do tend to act if it becomes obvious that the fan is just the dev working under an alias.
Really? If only there were a list of them...

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

Oof. Yeah. Has he stated out he plans to deal with the situation?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
He said he's appealing, but given this is the second strike he's probably not going to lean on it even if they give it back.

He's trying to steer people towards Subscribestar and Gamepass now. It's currently at aobut %69 (nice) of where his Patreon was late last year.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
The lewdpatcher link is not working for me, can someone give me the patch file?
As a note, if the version of the game you downloaded says "Lessons in Love" on the main menu you do not need any patches to restore content, and trying to patch anyway will likely bug your game. The patches on Lewdpatcher are only for those who downloaded the patreon (aka "no sex") version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you download the no-sex version and do not patch it, the title screen will say Legend of the Huggy Boy.

If you patch it, or if you download the sex version, the tile screen will say Lessons in Love.

That's it. There's no need to patch the sex version if that's what you downloaded.
Adding to this, DO NOT patch the sex version, things WILL break.

Now I'll never find out how Accountant Ami's story arc ends :(.
Nobody actually knows if the applicable version is ending with this or not, Selebus hasn't said anything for or against keeping that version going.

Probably the fact that he was still releasing the normal version on SubscribeStar, this is not an uncommon issue with Patreon, they hate when creators don't release ONLY the version Patreon wants.

how long will the harem route take to finish before the other route starts?
Nobody knows, but there are signs that the dark route is close.

Really? If only there were a list of them...
A list of what? There are several things in the quoted text that fits "them" here.

He has, he set up goals on SubscribeStar to recover the lost income and has attempted an appeal on Patreon, plus there's the game pass.

He said he's appealing, but given this is the second strike he's probably not going to lean on it even if they give it back.

He's trying to steer people towards Subscribestar and Gamepass now. It's currently at aobut %69 (nice) of where his Patreon was late last year.
History does not bode well for him in this case, but even if he loses, it should not be a problem with the goals as they are now. He has made insane progress, like the first goal being 50% or higher on the first day. The second goal is also now only a small sliver of the bar, noticeable, but small. Third is about one quarter left by my eye. Still haven't done the math on either, so they may be more or less than what I said, but they are in that range.

Reactions: LkLL

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
As a note, if the version of the game you downloaded says "Lessons in Love" on the main menu you do not need any patches to restore content, and trying to patch anyway will likely bug your game. The patches on Lewdpatcher are only for those who downloaded the patreon (aka "no sex") version.
I have the patreon version that's why i wanted the patch, but the lewdpatcher mega link isn't working for me.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes