ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 with update Part 2] [Selebus] Sex Version
compressed_.gif

Post updated on 03/30/2022

6.66 GB to ≅ 1.55 GB

Download PC (4 files - 7z Self-Extracting): - WORKUPLOAD
Download the 4 files, then click the LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc.exe file to extract.

Download MAC (4 files - 7z Self-Extracting): - WORKUPLOAD
Download the 4 files, then click the LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2.app.exe file to extract.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

again not the sex version, twice i've downloaded this now, you replaced the single file with 4 files but it's still the bloody nosex version

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
again not the sex version, twice i've downloaded this now, you replaced the single file with 4 files but it's still the bloody nosex version
This has happened several times. That tells me that this is not a case of the wrong version being used, but that the correct version is interacting with the compression in an undesired way. It would be one thing if this only happened once, that's much easier to pass off as just being the no sex version, but several times? Something is going very wrong here. I just wish we knew what.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there an update patch, 6.2gb is too much for what's prob 100mb of new
The update patch for the sex version is up to date, and is linked on the first post.

DId not look at the no-sex version since there's no restoration patch link right now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He didn't flip two letters - "Subeles" is "Selebus" backwards. Your point still stands, of course.
I mean, to be fair, other than a bot, and even those can be made to read backwards, it doesn't take much to figure that out. There was definitely not enough prevention going on. That said, there have been cases where developers took extreme care in their prevention of being discovered and still got caught. Also, since Patreon relies on a user report system more than their own employees or bots, it stands to reason that no amount of preventative measures would help since Patreon would simply investigate user reports and find the truth anyway.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
The update patch for the sex version is up to date, and is linked on the first post.

DId not look at the no-sex version since there's no restoration patch link right now.
cheers, sheesh i'm a numpty, looked at the downloads dozens of times and couldn't see it, searched several times for 'update patch' and could only find references to it, thought i was losing it, turns out i'm just blind

Reactions: alex2011

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Wait there is rework comming? Why? And whats gonna chance?
Selebus feels like the beginning doesn't flow quite as well as the later parts (which IMHO is true, I did get kinda stuck but on a second playthrough it wasn't too hard- I just needed to know to focus on the main events and use the wiki), and doesn't want newer players to get turned off by the early experience.

Unfortunately he is also going to remove the greatest scene in the history of fiction, the Chu~ scene, and possibly the early Makoto scene.

Although they'll still be viewable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When Selebus started work on the game, he had two conflicting ideas of what the game would be, and he felt that the game had to have H content early on to generate interest. So some of the girls rush into their H scenes with barely any setup, which is especially jarring two years in and every other girl is moving at a much slower pace.

So he's going through the early game to slow things down a bit. Ayane, Futaba, and Makoto are going to get more buildup before they start fooling around with Sensei. The Ayane bathroom scene is being removed entirely. All told, some 158 scenes are getting altered in some way, though some of them will be very minor.

This won't break any saves or change the plot, so you won't need to replay the game unless you want to, but it will halt forward development of new updates until its done (target date is 6/1, though he did say it could potentially take up to a month longer).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Selebus feels like the beginning doesn't flow quite as well as the later parts (which IMHO is true, I did get kinda stuck but on a second playthrough it wasn't too hard- I just needed to know to focus on the main events and use the wiki), and doesn't want newer players to get turned off by the early experience.

Unfortunately he is also going to remove the greatest scene in the history of fiction, the Chu~ scene, and possibly the early Makoto scene.

I also agree with this sentiment in reference to the beginning as a whole, the only part I could find and disagree with was the bathroom scene, which, as I said, is because of early character development for Ayane that will be taken away. It sets her up as what she is at the start.

When Selebus started work on the game, he had two conflicting ideas of what the game would be, and he felt that the game had to have H content early on to generate interest. So some of the girls rush into their H scenes with barely any setup, which is especially jarring two years in and every other girl is moving at a much slower pace.

So he's going through the early game to slow things down a bit. Ayane, Futaba, and Makoto are going to get more buildup before they start fooling around with Sensei. The Ayane bathroom scene is being removed entirely. All told, some 158 scenes are getting altered in some way, though some of them will be very minor.

This won't break any saves or change the plot, so you won't need to replay the game unless you want to, but it will halt forward development of new updates until its done (target date is 6/1, though he did say it could potentially take up to a month longer).
I mean, if you slow down their progression, it really is going to change the plot, not in a major way, though, which I think is what you were going for here. It would still be the same story, but the plot does need slight adjustments to fit this slower pacing, the exact same plot would not work the same at a slower pace.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020

Which scene is the chu scene again?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes