jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Does anyone have any theories on who the brown haired girl is that Sensei encounters at the end of "The Place She Falls Asleep At Night"?

He's heading home after leaving the bar and stumbles across the abandoned school building from one of the happy events and the girl in a school uniform offers to show him the way home is he closes his eyes first. Apparently this segment of the event only happens if you're having sex with Sara so that makes me think that the mystery girl is connected to her somehow. The girl also has a flower in her hair though which I think might be the same kind of flower that appears in the happy events with the teacher that sexually abused Sensei as a kid (likely Ami's mom)

And then if I'm not mistaken, doesn't this mystery girl show up again in a later event with Maya at like a festival or something selling melons? But I'm pretty sure she remains unidentified.
She also appears in "Glued to the Sky" across the building where Sensei and Maya meet on the rooftop.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Someone's been pretty quick on the leaks lately, been less than a day for the last 2 so hopefully it keeps up.
I'm almost done catching up, lol. A full replay took two full weeks longer than I expected, even with holding the skip key down for a large number of scenes.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone have any theories on who the brown haired girl is that Sensei encounters at the end of "The Place She Falls Asleep At Night"?

He's heading home after leaving the bar and stumbles across the abandoned school building from one of the happy events and the girl in a school uniform offers to show him the way home is he closes his eyes first. Apparently this segment of the event only happens if you're having sex with Sara so that makes me think that the mystery girl is connected to her somehow. The girl also has a flower in her hair though which I think might be the same kind of flower that appears in the happy events with the teacher that sexually abused Sensei as a kid (likely Ami's mom)

And then if I'm not mistaken, doesn't this mystery girl show up again in a later event with Maya at like a festival or something selling melons? But I'm pretty sure she remains unidentified.
I believe she is the girl that keeps appearing briefly in those school corridor "flashes" where you see a girl naked with her back turned (Which I thought was Maya at first). Her name might also start with the letter "T".
Btw Ami's mom is most likely named Sekai. Which breaks the "family name" rule, yes.

Reactions: jamyong

ggg111g

Apr 9, 2018
Had to start a new game and am stuck between Rewrite and Reset. Have been to the soccer field and have tried farming GOD faith, but can't progress out of this endless loop. Any tips?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Had to start a new game and am stuck between Rewrite and Reset. Have been to the soccer field and have tried farming GOD faith, but can't progress out of this endless loop. Any tips?
Once your GOD score is high enough, you should get a new option to take.

Note: I might be misremembering, but I think 5 or 10 unlocked "return to school" or something like that

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LessonsInLove-0.26.0P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes