Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
don`t worry about her, if i remember correctly some time ago on Patreon Selebus made a post that if we want Chinami to live than donate some money and patrons fullfilled his wish
wait, he won`t kill her because patreon`s admins deleted his account, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akselx

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Seem like the guide mod is not working on the new version
When I click on the hint it got erros, can someone have fix it before and how to fix ?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Loli = YAY! :love: Incest = YAY!:love: funny-looking cartoon instead of Daz3D = BOOO!:mad:

Edit: That's it, gimme all those facepalms you low-standard, easily pleased dweebs.
I love a good Daz3D game, but bi-weekly updates in Daz3D would be five minute chunks, and it'd be impossible to tell this kind of story that way. This game is massive and barely a third of the way through its story. If he'd used Daz3D, his grandkids would need to finish it for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
For those having difficulty triggering the new events, I did a bit of testing and I believe I have figured out the exact conditions needed for each of them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: First Chinami event requires affection 25 or higher. Second requires 30.

Will edit if other affection thresholds manifest.

Last edited:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Changelog:
- 40k+ Words
- 400 New Images
- 14 New Events
- 3 Main Events
- 2 Wakana Events
- 2 Osako Events
- 2 Chinami Events
- 2 Tsukasa Events
- 2 Imani Events
- 3 New Generic Events
- Bucket
- New Music
- New Main Menu
- New Locations
- Fixes/Changes for Older Content
Anyone know what Bucket means here? And what are the new generic events?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Anyone know what Bucket means here? And what are the new generic events?
Generic events are the filler events you get when there's no new story content, like you get when you're trying to grind up a stat. "You visit Chika at the mall, blah blah blah, nothing happens, here have a point of affection"

At least one of those is going to be for Imani, who had no such events prior to this update.

"Bucket" may be a reference to the hidden scene mentioned above. Haven't seen it yet, so I don't know for sure.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just gonna leave it out here, but if any french speakers could let me know what selebus wrote on the meat i would appreciate it. Same for the baby hexadecimals
hex is "Bucket bucket wonderful bucket"

Having difficulty with the french, because my google image translator is foiled by the cursive. Transcribing into google translate, but my poor eyesight might cause some translation errors.

1) Sometimes it seems to me that my blood is flowing in blots. As well as a fountain with rythmic sobs. Do you hear it flowing with a long murmur, but I feel in vain to find the wound.
2) Through the city, as in a closed field, he goes, transforming the cobblestones into islets, quenching the thirst of every creature, and everywhere coloring nature red
3) I often ask copious wines to put to sleep for a day the terror that undermines me, wind makes the eye clearer and the ear more acute.
4) ? seeksin love end forgetful sleep, born love is for me only a mattress of needles. Made to give these cruel girls a drink

I am not at all familiar with the language, so if a word's meaning changes based on a mark above a letter, it's not reflected here. Also, the dark background on the second image, and the tear markings on the fourth, make it even harder to read for me. This should be considered a starting point, not a full translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remixmain

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I dont think Maya's mom is ever mentioned. But I agree it probably is Ami's mom that used to be a poet. Perhaps she even teached Sensei what he knows.
When Ami's mom speaks to Sensei in any scene, her name is shown as Teacher. When she speaks to Ami, she's Sekai.

The fact that her name changes for Sensei is relevant. That's what she is to him. Not just in a classroom sense, everything that defines him, he learned from her. His nihilism, his detachment of sex from love, his grooming of others as she groomed him.

Ami's interest in poetry stems from her discovering her mom's poems in the attic. It's only natural that her style would mimic the woman she's trying to understand, and Wakana would pick up on that, even if she doesn't know that the poet she read years ago was the mother of the poet who's early work she's reading today.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Just gonna leave it out here, but if any french speakers could let me know what selebus wrote on the meat i would appreciate it.
Bit tough to translate because poetry but basically :

"Sometimes i feel like i'm bleeding profusely, like a fountain sobbing rhythmically. I hear it well flowing with a long whisper but i touch myself in vain trying to find the wound."

"Across the city as in a closed field, he's leaving, transforming the cobblestones into islets. Sating the thirst of every creature and everywhere turning nature red."

"I've often asked deceptive wines to numb for a day the terror that gnaws at me. Wine makes the eye clearer and the ear sharper."

"I've turned to love for forgetful sleep but love is nothing to me but a needle mattress, made to make the cruel girls drink."

Edit : Took a bit too long i guess you beat me to it. Oh well. At least i can confirm that you got it mostly right.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
For those having difficulty triggering the new events, I did a bit of testing and I believe I have figured out the exact conditions needed for each of them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, imagine playing this part in the future, when you have no idea that you should do something specific, several times in a row. I mean, we know now that there are only so many events and know with what characters do we need to talk, but if you (or some new guy who just got here on his 1st playthrough) are going to replay this part a few months later, you will have no idea at all and just going to click on everything "until you succeed".

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Generic events are the filler events you get when there's no new story content, like you get when you're trying to grind up a stat. "You visit Chika at the mall, blah blah blah, nothing happens, here have a point of affection"

At least one of those is going to be for Imani, who had no such events prior to this update.

"Bucket" may be a reference to the hidden scene mentioned above. Haven't seen it yet, so I don't know for sure.
Yup, "Bucket" is definitely code for "happy scene"

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Damn, imagine playing this part in the future, when you have no idea that you should do something specific, several times in a row. I mean, we know now that there are only so many events and know with what characters do we need to talk, but if you (or some new guy who just got here on his 1st playthrough) are going to replay this part a few months later, you will have no idea at all and just going to click on everything "until you succeed".
well if someone is playing this in the future, they should definitely be using the progress mod, or at least be referencing the wiki. going thru this game blind is just an exercise in futile frustration.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022

yeah I was curious on who had new generic events rather than what they were. i worded it poorly. thanks tho

so far i've only noticed the new ones being for Wakana and Osaka, but I haven't tried hanging out with Imani yet

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
So, about Imani...were those burn marks on her body or what?

also, it's pretty annoying that you have to grind affection points with Osaka up to 15 and the only time you can see her is at the dojo on the weekends. there was never really an opportunity to gain affection with her previously, so 15 is a bit much imo. I had to ctrl thru like 4 weeks of in game days to build that up.

• Sad
Reactions: akselx and brknsoul

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, about Imani...were those burn marks on her body or what?

also, it's pretty annoying that you have to grind affection points with Osaka up to 15 and the only time you can see her is at the dojo on the weekends. there was never really an opportunity to gain affection with her previously, so 15 is a bit much imo. I had to ctrl thru like 4 weeks of in game days to build that up.
This update felt like it was trolling us.

1) I was nowhere near the 25/30 affection required for the Chinami events.
2) Half of the opportunities to increase it overlap with Osako's only opportunity.
3) We're given the maid cafe as an Osako event trigger, and a new location on Fridays where she very obviously goes now after work (because Wakana's there), and can't go to either to further improve that absurdly high threshold.
4) At least one event starts on a Saturday or Sunday morning and take up the whole damn day, so we lose an opportunity to go to the dojo.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes