Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
WTF is this shit?... what is here are remastered? it is not a remastered edition.... it is absolutely different story.... as you may say so an alternative storyline in different world... but this story is just a bullshit!!! return back original storyline to us.... return back unremastered edition.... we dont need this darkness and blood shit.... return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!!.
just go away mate:KEK:, theres plenty of game with vanilla though :Kappa:, n with HR:illuminati:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Episode 5 gonna get remake to or its have same visual style as episode 4? I was waiting for remake thing complete so if its same then im gonna start again from begining (I stopped when remake started)

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I never played the original but I saw it and decided to play it after I just found MBML and finished it up to it's current chapter. I was wondering what is the difference between this remaster and the original.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WTF is this shit?... what is here are remastered? it is not a remastered edition.... it is absolutely different story.... as you may say so an alternative storyline in different world... but this story is just a bullshit!!! return back original storyline to us.... return back unremastered edition.... we dont need this darkness and blood shit.... return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!!.
Never say we, saying we means you are talking for everyone and you certainly don't speak for me.

Just talk for yourself not the group.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
how do I get the three final Eliza scenes? I have gone through all options and gotten + answers but nothing occurs

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
So I never played the original but I saw it and decided to play it after I just found MBML and finished it up to it's current chapter. I was wondering what is the difference between this remaster and the original.
Haven't played this in awhile but from what I can remember I think some of the main difference between the original and the remaster are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played this in awhile but from what I can remember I think some of the main difference between the original and the remaster are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only real difference for me is that in the original I wanted to get the girlfriend back and keep her safe, in this I don't really care about her at all.

It's not the first time it's happened to a story either.

Element 174 had a character that was being blackmailed and used by her teacher as a sex object to get favours with people in power but people complained and just made her a stripper instead. Saving her lost all urgency because she was no longer in danger of being used so I kinda forgot about her.

Same thing happened here. I lost all urgency to try and rescue or at least reunite the lovers and i'm not really bothered with her or what happened. Unless she's kidnapped and held as a prisoner, if nothing happened I don't see why she wouldn't reach out to him as the excuse she had originally is gone now.

Everything else including the MC got more interesting but his now ex girlfriends story just faded out.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I can't tell if the art is Daz or one of those fake anime games. All the Asian girls look like they could be made In Daz. Anyone know for sure?

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
Can someone show me the picture of the characters and say they names?
I want to know the Characters first .. Then play the game

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ah man...
I gave this a shot because of the femdom tag but didn't have a lot of hope for it since it wasn't in the main post. But there is so many people that complained and talked about it I thought it must've been at least some pretty decent scenes.

There is one scene. A very minor scene. And the rest of the story is him building up how he isn't going to put up with it anymore and is going to put her in her place. Like...for real? That was too much for people and people are begging for him to do what he apparently was going to do in the first place?

I really need to follow some of the other people's tips, unless a game is strictly centered around and focused on femdom, its most likely not worth spending time on.

On the flip side, setting that stuff aside, the story and graphics are all pretty good. The music choices are a bit...off at times, and some of the content is more or less shock value, but overall a pretty good quality game. If you are into this for a niche fetish, probably not the one. But as a story and some likable characters and what is ultimately going to windup being a male power fantasy harem game, its pretty good.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I still hesitate to download this game. for fear that the story will be different from the old version.
for the old version is it still being continued? because I'm still waiting for episode 6.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Life Changing Choices REMASTERED [Ep.4] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,58 GB / 576 MB - Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 542 MB - Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The only real difference for me is that in the original I wanted to get the girlfriend back and keep her safe, in this I don't really care about her at all.

It's not the first time it's happened to a story either.

Element 174 had a character that was being blackmailed and used by her teacher as a sex object to get favours with people in power but people complained and just made her a stripper instead. Saving her lost all urgency because she was no longer in danger of being used so I kinda forgot about her.

Same thing happened here. I lost all urgency to try and rescue or at least reunite the lovers and i'm not really bothered with her or what happened. Unless she's kidnapped and held as a prisoner, if nothing happened I don't see why she wouldn't reach out to him as the excuse she had originally is gone now.

Everything else including the MC got more interesting but his now ex girlfriends story just faded out.
Uhh... Did you forget the part where she lost her all memories and she is probably suffering from PTSD? So, she doesn't even know if she has a family, a twin sister... Much less her boyfriend....
Although, time to time she realize that there's someone important in her life, but since she doesn't remember who, she can't do anything....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I still hesitate to download this game. for fear that the story will be different from the old version.
for the old version is it still being continued? because I'm still waiting for episode 6.
This is an incredibly stupid question, especially considering that this is the fourth update of the remaster, there will be no continuation of the original version. Remaster is better, in terms of the plot also, and the MC's girlfriend was not raped, which is GREAT, but something remained the same as in the original. I advise you to play this game in parallel with My bully is my lover, because the characters cross paths between each other in these games, and that way you will understand all the storylines in these games universe better

Reactions: Nova1811 and kwazi
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes