maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
is this abandoned?
I doubt that even though more than a year has passed. Anyone would feel the same.

I don't understand why game devs try to create unnecessary video clips that have no bearing on the plot into their games when they quite rightly don't have the required high-spec hardware to support such an endeavor in a timely manner. Just cause some very rich developers run multiple workstations with top-of-the-line cpu and graphics processing, everybody feels like they should do the same with their mediocre rig that predominantly have no backup (a recipe for disaster and abandonment).

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
It would be nice to get an update of how things are going with Kinky Shop.

I hope your IRL stuff is getting better and the project still in your plans.

I visit this thread from time to time but it has been a minute since we got any info on the dev and the game.

Cheers

Reactions: F1_V10
Jan 12, 2019
Saw this one and decided to give it a shot. Totally worth it.
When I first played the game, it was nothing much but the prologue, so I decided to delete the game and come back after a while. Forgot it's name but here we are now. And I'm happy to see the game is not abandoned or something.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hi Kinky Shop, i am still in the prologue but had to stop and let you know that this vn went straight to my Top10 list.
And of course , you now have my support on patreon. Good luck for you in your future!
Some hours later i changed my mind about being a top 10 game. This has become Top 3, only topped by Summers gone and Leap of Faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi Kinky Shop, i am still in the prologue but had to stop and let you know that this vn went straight to my Top10 list.
And of course , you now have my support on patreon. Good luck for you in your future!
Some hours later i changed my mind about being a top 10 game. This has become Top 3, only topped by Summers gone and Leap of Faith.
Thanks, Saphfire.
Those two are my top ones too. I'm gonna send you a pm on patreon later on.

Oct 29, 2020
I love this devs work but he has terrible time management skills I used to support him on Patreon but he wasn't very honest with the time frame of his releases nor active on there to convince me and everyone he deserved my hard earned money I sincerely hope he dedicates more time into his work but since it's been a year since the last update I won't be shocked if he either abandons the game or releases it next year.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I love this devs work but he has terrible time management skills I used to support him on Patreon but he wasn't very honest with the time frame of his releases nor active on there to convince me and everyone he deserved my hard earned money I sincerely hope he dedicates more time into his work but since it's been a year since the last update I won't be shocked if he either abandons the game or releases it next year.
Yeah, bendo.
It's called depression.
I don't remember ever establishing any type of release time frame, to begin with. Patreon supports were never required to play my game, and by supporting me, it just means you like my work and wishes for it to keep going. It doesn't mean that I became your employee nor that I have to run by your time schedule.
Thanks for your support anyway, but maybe you should consider asking before shitposting out there without any consideration whatsoever.
This kind of interaction is the main reason why I refrain from interacting with most people nowadays on these forums.
Best of luck to you, buddy.

Oct 29, 2020
Yeah, bendo.
It's called depression.
I don't remember ever establishing any type of release time frame, to begin with. Patreon supports were never required to play my game, and by supporting me, it just means you like my work and wishes for it to keep going. It doesn't mean that I became your employee nor that I have to run by your time schedule.
Thanks for your support anyway, but maybe you should consider asking before shitposting out there without any consideration whatsoever.
This kind of interaction is the main reason why I refrain from interacting with most people nowadays on these forums.
Best of luck to you, buddy.
If you do have depression, I apologize but your time management skills have always been abysmal. I do vaguely remember a post you made saying you'd release an update every few months from my brief time being a supporter, but you've always been inconsistent with the releases, and I hate seeing you fail because you have so much potential. I don't mean to kick you while your down, and I hope you're taking care of your mental health, but I've seen devs take advantage of patrons, so I hope you're not using depression as an excuse to avoid constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Life Happened [v0.4.3] [Kinky Shop] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.82GB
Repack size: 392MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Life Happened [v0.4.3] [Kinky Shop] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.82GB
Repack size: 392MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
please put a workupload link also

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Kinky Shop. It has been over a year since we've had an update. Any idea of when, or if, we will get another one? I really like your game, and hope it continues. Thanks.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey, Kinky Shop. It has been over a year since we've had an update. Any idea of when, or if, we will get another one? I really like your game, and hope it continues. Thanks.
I think when this game got denied by Steam, it was pretty crushing for the Dev, as that was a huge pile of cash kissed goodbye.
I'd be super surprised if it ever got completed. I'd say one, maybe two more updates, before it's dead and buried.
Shame, because it sure did have great potential. :cry:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, Talmadge. It's been a while.
I did not stop making the game, but to be honest, I'm doing it without any hurry to get it done.
Nowadays, I render and write the code only when I'm not doing anything else.
Bloodguard hit the bullseye when he mentioned that steam denying my game hit me hard, but it was not just that. There were also some health issues that kept me from focusing. I'll not get too much into detail on this matter, though.
It was nice hearing from you guys, and thank you for your kindness.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, Talmadge. It's been a while.
I did not stop making the game, but to be honest, I'm doing it without any hurry to get it done.
Nowadays, I render and write the code only when I'm not doing anything else.
Bloodguard hit the bullseye when he mentioned that steam denying my game hit me hard, but it was not just that. There were also some health issues that kept me from focusing. I'll not get too much into detail on this matter, though.
It was nice hearing from you guys, and thank you for your kindness.
Hang in there friend. (y)
There are many things in life more important than making a game for a bunch or perverts. Even if it was as special as yours.
Please take care of yourself. :love:

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes