VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Fallen_Rain

Jun 13, 2020
HI! How to get bondage? The night store opened and received some clothes.
(Saved has been used since version 2.4)
P.S Stats above 1000

Yesssman

Jun 22, 2017
i downloaded the moded version but when i open the game i'm on a black screen and it says loading Tyrano Script

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded the moded version but when i open the game i'm on a black screen and it says loading Tyrano Script
If you decompressed the 7z with WinRAR you might get some error, try 7Zip or shortening the 7z's file name. Otherwise I uploaded my copy of the modded game (with the fix) as just a normal zip back here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
for some reason the game freezes everytime i go to the restaurant, does anyone know a fix for it?
There's the quick parfait fix linked in the opening post for the modded game, and there's the 7z issue. If you have the game over 1080p try lowering it that fixed someone else's restaurant freeze.

Another person has had seemingly unexplainable freezes there. If the above doesn't work I can only really suggest trying , and maybe their Electron port.
This may be a dumb question, but are there supposed to be some random untranslated lines here and there?
Look back here it's not just you, but it isn't untranslated.

Reactions: ScarGazer

Tacotrain51

Mar 30, 2018
Just came back after a year, just wanted to know if there have been any new scenes added or is it just small additions here and there?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...just wanted to know if there have been any new scenes added or is it just small additions here and there?
Just small additions, unless you count the old mods being converted over the new version of the game. The change log in the opening post has been edited down a lot from the looks of it, but if it has been a year then the 2.5 list there is pretty much what you've missed.

Hopefully a update is maybe coming at the end of this year, but it's extremely likely there'll be no new scenes again.

Edit - Thought the .1 .2 might be around here in the thread but no, they were just bug fixes and code changes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarGazer

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Just came back after a year, just wanted to know if there have been any new scenes added or is it just small additions here and there?
Nothing official in a year and two months. Apparently something will be in the works soonish, though it'll probably only be code changes and an update to wardrobe/new clothing color variants. However, there has been a voice mod developing and some progress toward translating some of the Vietnamese mods.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So I haven't played this in years, but it looks like things have been added. The download page looks....confusing.

What do I need to download and in what order to get the game plus all the new snazzy mods and everything that's been added? I'm confused by it all now, lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What do I need to download and in what order to get the game plus all the new snazzy mods...
The download labelled as with mod, with the little fix under it. There's also a voice mod. The prepatched games are 7z files though so if you use WinRAR you may have problems extracting them, I posted a zip with the fix installed here.

Or there's a alternative version of the transfix and mods (with a extra work in progress one) in tfpatchguys MEGA folder linked in the opening post, but you need to install those to a fresh game.

Reactions: Terut and ScarGazer

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Does annyone has a full list off all the names she can call you ? i changed my nickname to darling and got a uniqe diologue. i tried other names but it had no unique dialogue. so im wondering if there are more uniqe names she can call you and comment on it or is it just the darling one

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes