VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
The games currently in the opening post with przemo's patch are a bit unpolished, tfpatchguy's aren't as they had more work done on them. But the 3.0.22 patch isn't 100% done, yet. There's more extras with tfpatchguy's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ready to patch and mod 3.0.22 on page 457 is pretty easy to install things to, it does most of it...
Thanks a lot, I think I’ll try the new version, even if it’s not fully translated

EDIT: Thanks for the instructions, I've been able to install it without issues, I don't undestand why these are not in the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Just something I was wondering, Sylvie and the doctor have a big difference in height, would she be too short (even because she's young and because of what she's suffered) or he's that too tall

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...there is the 3.0.22 which is the latest version currently and the voiced, yandere mod is in it?
The mods are in the mod pack, the modpack.tpatch file. Install the patch, fix_TF.tpatch then the mod pack.
Just something I was wondering, Sylvie and the doctor have a big difference in height...
Same with Ferrum, but Nephy and Sachi are only a...

[E]xia-

Sep 27, 2018
How to unlock the the last one Memories ?
I have been wondering it tried to unlock it but not have any clue at all.
I tried searching everywhere but cannot found it.
In the end i never unlock it.
other memories is already unlocked except that last one.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
The mods are in the mod pack, the modpack.tpatch file. Install the patch, fix_TF.tpatch then the mod pack.

Same with Ferrum, but Nephy and Sachi are only a...
i downloaded both the patch and mod (modpack.tpatch + fix_TF.tpatch ). How do i apply these 2 to my 3.0.22 game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded both the patch and mod (modpack.tpatch + fix_TF.tpatch ). How do i apply these 2 to my 3.0.22 game?
Please check post 9,133 it's all there, change your post per page to the default twenty temporary or hunt down the page number. If you don't have the game posted there there's extra steps, if you do then you install the patch then mods...

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
I have one problem though, for some reason every link I have visited redirects me to the top of page 94. I don't know if this is some kind of bug.
It's because of the poor design choice of this forum to make links arbitrarily include the page # assuming default page display settings. If you manually remove the reference to page from any links and only use the post #, the link works. That begs the question why forum administration thought this link format was necessary. Petition forum IT staff to remove page # from links.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
oh that reminds me, is there a collected works on the site? the rest are just VNs right?
Theres the Determinable Unstable demo, Butterfly Affection and Love at First Sight. If you look around their you can find at least one untranslated Idolmaster dress up game and there's Kabeshiri.

Shizuko and Aiko only have official image sets, some can be found with the link before.
Question about the second image...
Sachi is from Love at First Sight, Ray is working a remake and continuation of it called Lonely Only.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes