VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Odlyboopy

Hashryam

Nov 7, 2021
Is that przemo's translation patch? If so you want tfpatchguy's it's had years more work done on it, look here for instructions and links. Get the half patched game from there, don't mix przemo and tfpatchguy.

With the prepatched games currently in the opening post that's usually the overly long file name and extraction.
I was following your instructions, so the version 3.0.0 game and 3.0.22 update came from przemo but the translation patch came from tfpatchguy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was following your instructions, so the version 3.0.0 game and 3.0.22 update came from przemo...
Just checked and I remembered it wrong, przemo's patch doesn't have text like that. In that linked post there is a already updated and partially patched game, you only need to install the patch and modpack to.

Not sure why the font would be so different. If you haven't, download the Japanese language pack for Windows. It never affected the font like that before but it used to be needed for the heart in dialogue.
So I have the current public version with mods, but how do I activate the more gameplay mods.
The mod readme is back here. Unless your playing nothing is actually activated with a on switch or commands, for that the readme is here.

Hashryam

Nov 7, 2021
Just checked and I remembered it wrong, przemo's patch doesn't have text like that. In that linked post there is a already updated and partially patched game, you only need to install the patch and modpack to.

Not sure why the font would be so different. If you haven't, download the Japanese language pack for Windows. It never affected the font like that before but it used to be needed for the heart in dialogue.

The mod readme is back here. Unless your playing nothing is actually activated with a on switch or commands, for that the readme is here.
Thanks for help, tho I already got the game patched, updated, and modded thanks to your other post (the one where yo u start from scratch, not the partially patched one). The font appears different now after getting the Japanese language pack.
1656479821667.png
1656479831155.png

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Wertdnzhs

Apr 13, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

Changes:

• Ttfpatchguy Patch Updated 12/29/2021
  • In this patch, the errors that some did not load the images, or the game crashed, etc., were corrected.
  • In this update these errors are corrected, which were presented in Android 11 a +
  • Changes In the Android port, a dialog box was added, which will be shown when there is an error if one appears please upload the image with that error, example:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* These errors are only examples and do not exist

Downloads:

• With Mods:
  • No Mods:
Just a quick question,does this version have as much mods as the desktop v2.52 one?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just playing it normally on my phone I guess, using the modded version
2.X saves and 3.X are also no compatible, that can just be checked by looking at the UI...

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
TF Anon just ported custom clothing from 2.5.2 to 3.0.22, meaning that 3.0.22 now officially has all of and more than the content of 2.5.2

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes