VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Xolod3976

Dec 9, 2022
help!

i finished the part where she offers herself to me but then i'm stuck.

after i finished the "to bed", she's in a "calm" mood so i can't do lewd acts with her or else her lust decreases. But think about it, if i won't do lewd acts with her, her lust will decrease. So i'm stuck in a never-ending loop. I can't gather in the forest cuz idk why.
To collect flowers, you must first meet with some probability a seller in the market and buy a book, then you can collect flowers. When lust grows (200+ for example, I don't know for sure) you should not sleep with her for several days in a row and the more you hold on, the more impatience she gets. Sorry if it's clumsy, I'm writing through a translator

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or is it "Modpack.Tpatch" because i thought that was just a translation for the mods ?
The translation is fix_TF.tpatch, modpack.tpatch is the mods and custom_clothes.tpatch the separate clothes. All are in tfpatchguy's linked MEGA folder.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I know it's been written on the guide but can someone point out to me in detail how to unlock night shop? I've tried to go out in the evening but there's no option to do it alone (the only option that was presented is to go for dinner with Slyvie). I also tried to go out before that time and the MC just said he already done shopping and can only take away food from restaurant or go home immediately.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Good example of what I mean is this.
That at least shouldn't be happening, fresh added my save and no broken...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe download and install it again, if it still happens do it manually. I only ever use one of the custom items, but I seem to remember a few sometimes breaking when messing around with them?

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
Can I have a guide to the passage? I just can't understand why the scarf is added, what does it give? And how to make love with Aurelia, spring 3.0.22

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can I have a guide...
The memory section has a guide tab, that tells you how to trigger scenes. Not sure what you mean scarf, unless it's just the clothing item. You make love to Sylvie, no one else. ...Assuming your playing , otherwise with the non English mod overhauls I don't think you'll get much help here.

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
The memory section has a guide tab, that tells you how to trigger scenes. Not sure what you mean scarf, unless it's just the clothing item. You make love to Sylvie, no one else. ...Assuming your playing , otherwise with the non English mod overhauls I don't think you'll get much help here.
Of course, I thought that it was possible with a waitress and a saleswoman, and I read somewhere else that you can call a salesman to yourself photo_2022-12-16_17-43-05.jpg

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes