VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

________

Aug 14, 2018
How come only the Nighties, sheer sundress, and Babydoll are in the night clothing shop? where are the "Accessories"? or the more Revealing panties?

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
Mods that i can think od right now:
1.yandere
2.Date
3.Touching Aurelia breast
4.Booping sylvies nose
5.touching sylvie's but
6.Names reactions (John Cena and so on)
7.New talk options
8.Rape roleplay
9.walking with sylvie naked
10.Side characters reactions to sylvies outfit (not sure about that one)
All of those should be on modded version.
Edit:
PS. Now that modded version is ported our team can continue development of our small secret mod project.
Where is that mods

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
All the mods you've listed and more are available in the current development thread over where TransFix Anon and VoiceMod Anon are working on the game. Also since it was brought up before, VM Anon's mod is bundled with TF Anon's modpack, so any questions related to the voice mod development should be directed to VM Anon.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i havent been here a while but i gather that the dev isnt updating the game because of piracy?
They said they're "not focusing on" updates for Teaching Feeling, hard to know what they're actually doing without twitter.
Where is that mods
Where is that mod?
Those mods are part of the mod pack. The (with mod) version of the game in the opening post, or tfpatchguy's ported modpatch. Don't mix those two.
How come only the Nighties, sheer sundress, and Babydoll
If your talking about 3.0.XX Ray cut some items so the update would release on the games anniversary. The piercings were just added back in by tfpatchguy, maybe they'll do the rest.

Reactions: Up_and_coming

ngancun1

Jan 22, 2018
Is the 3.0~ version still being translated? It's been out for a year already so I guess it's dropped?...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the 3.0~ version still being translated? It's been out for a year already so I guess it's dropped?...
The patch przemo was working on has been stalled for a long time, but not tfpatchguy's temporary one. look here for links and instructions to get it up and running.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
can
Download the 3.0.0 game from przemo's folder, extract it from the zip and run it so it unpacks. The new version doesn't like long file address so don't have it in too many other folders, and it may take awhile.

Download the update patch, from przemo's folder or . Drop it in the games folder with the exe, start the game and on the main menu click...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exit the game. Go to the 3.0.22 section of and download the 32Bit executable. Extract it into the game folder, so it replaces the games existing files (like the old patch would).

From tfpatchguys folder again download fix_TF.tpatch. That's the temporary translation patch, install it just like the update patch from the games menu.

Edit - A new WIP sub folder has appeared in tfpatchguy's main 3.0.22 one containing a updated voice mod, now part of a mod pack. The mod pack is now just in the 3.0.22 folder and includes all the usual mods and bath time.

Install the mod pack like the patch and update. To turn some mods on or off, and to check it's installed click the cog above the dialogue window in game to open the settings and things to use new the...
The temporary patch and now the mod pack are frequently updated so check back every now and then. Recent additions are the alternate Nephy and...
Extra note for Sylvie's benefit, with 3.0.X you have to balance the usual head pats at the beginning with talking to her.
can i use the przemo's patch and tfpatch's patch on the version 3.0.19 that can be downloaded the in kimochi.info? or it needs to be 3.0.0 for the patch to work? also is there another link besides mega? i can't seem to download the 3.0.0 in the MEGA folder since i'm reaching the status quota for file transfer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can i use the przemo's patch and tfpatch's patch on the version 3.0.19 that can be downloaded the in kimochi.info?
There's the patch on tumblr from Ray to update the game from 3.0.X to 3.0.22, you need to use that so either good. Posted Kimochi's 3.0.19 to Workupload back here if you want to use them.
Link doesnt work, I need link for the apk version
If one of the apk links from Himiko-S is down it usually means there's a new one. The latest 3.0.22 is here, 2.5.2 here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One thing I noticed tho, is the how to menu is all in Japanese in the 3.0 version
If there's no translation patch installed yet the main menu will be in Japanese, unless you hover the mouse over...
If you mean the options menus (with a patched game) then with 3.0.22 half of it hasn't been translated, it is still a WIP temporary patch despite all the mods being added in. And the how to parts never have been.

prototype1029

Feb 28, 2021
Sorry about posting so much, but idk if it's just because 3.0 is still being worked on, but going out to the forest and heading into town opens up the headpatting menu, then sends me back home, and I can't go to bed anymore, it just shows the bookcase (and sometimes just starts headpatting her) and then I'm back to the normal day screen

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry about posting so much, but idk if it's just because 3.0 is still being worked on...
On PC at least I've never had anything like that happen with 3.0.22 and the temporary patch used in the apk. Don't really have anything to test the actual apk on though unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get on well with my emulator.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Going into town used to work fine...
What exactly are you playing. I thought you were using just the apk, but as Miyakuni said mixing patches and mods from different versions (and different patch makers) can really screw the game up.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes