4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the development of the next part of Lifelong Secret is progressing steadily. The scenes are being rendered, and I’m writing the dialogue lines right now. It’ll be ready for release around the 10th of February. As usual, the game will be distributed among my patrons according to their tiers.

Thank you for your support, and have a good one!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ms croft's story was dumb (ms croft not game itself) and short and was apparently set on same village as 1 of tle's sidestories mc ended up.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
757.jpg

Hello, everyone,

I have good news for you. Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 (Day 10) is now available to top-tier patrons. In the new instalment of this TLE Story, you’ll witness some new developments in Anna’s life, meet some new characters and experience exciting new events. I hope you’ll enjoy it!

And as usual, here’s the release schedule:

Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
Elder and Young Arcanists ($10+) ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ 02/11/23
Adepts ($5+) ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ02/15/23
Newbies ($1+) ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ 02/23/13

Have a good one!

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone,
I wanted to let you know that it is once again possible to subscribe on . So, if any of you can’t subscribe on Patreon or SubscribeStar (if you were affected by the sanctions), you can do it on this platform to gain access to exclusive patron-only content.
The link:
Have a good one!

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hey, everyone,

Today my $1 patrons can access the . And I’m happy to announce that the public version will be available on the 2nd of March. So, very soon, all of you will be able to experience the new chapter of this TLE Story.

I would also like to congratulate all men from the post-Soviet states on Defender of the Fatherland Day! Be brave and happy, and always pursue your dreams!

Have a good one!

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 is now available. Happy gaming;)

Download links:
GDrive : , ,
GDrive2 : , ,
Mega: , ,

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
nice update as usual, no sex but plenty of story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing... even knowing that I'm going to play I don't care much if there are new sex scenes because I know that in the next ones we will be rewarded
for example mc's sexy mommy is already getting good points soon we'll see her in action too.;)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing... even knowing that I'm going to play I don't care much if there are new sex scenes because I know that in the next ones we will be rewarded
for example mc's sexy mommy is already getting good points soon we'll see her in action too.;)
I bet when the MC's mother has sex scenes people will fill the thread with 'that's NTR!' because obviously there won't be scenes between them rather with other people. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Ass Fan

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lifelong Secret [Day 10] [MrgT/Nu'ar Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 408 MB

PC/MAC: - - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifelongSecret-D10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes