4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 50 47.6%

• Total voters

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
To be honest I'm not sure, it depends on how people would welcome that new system if I make it as discreet and avoidable as possible.

Let's have a context example :

So imagine I implement a weekly timer (obviously after fixing all the major flaws of the game before, like the writting, the grinding and the corruption's buildup) where you have to give a certain amount of money to a character every sunday, otherwise the character is forced to get the money she needs by doing stuff with others.
If there is a skip feature at this part where no scene nor dialogue implying this are shown in the game, would they still be pissed off ?
I'd rather never implement the original NTR and abandon some concepts if it bothers a majority of people, especially because I would disable NTR myself in my playthrough if I ever implement it in my game.
Some gonna be pissed anyways. And skip you mean that happen in the background but you don't see it, if yes, ppl gonna pissed 100%. But it's your game, do what you think gonna make you happy. I just suggest be clear from the start, what type content you gonna add in the game)

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Some gonna be pissed anyways. And skip you mean that happen in the background but you don't see it, if yes, ppl gonna pissed 100%. But it's your game, do what you think gonna make you happy. I just suggest be clear from the start, what type content you gonna add in the game)
Alright, thanks for the feedback, I'll make things clear when I release the v0.2 :cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PSYlevi and Lerd0

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
To be honest I'm not sure, it depends on how people would welcome that new system if I make it as discreet and avoidable as possible.

Let's have a context example :

So imagine I implement a weekly timer (obviously after fixing all the major flaws of the game before, like the writting, the grinding and the corruption's buildup) where you have to give a certain amount of money to a character every sunday, otherwise the character is forced to get the money she needs by doing stuff with others.
If there is a skip feature at this part where no scene nor dialogue implying this are shown in the game, would they still be pissed off ?
I'd rather never implement the original NTR and abandon some concepts if it bothers a majority of people, especially because I would disable NTR myself in my playthrough if I ever implement it in my game.
As someone with a certain, passionate dislike for NTR, if there's a clear way to avoid it then it's fine. Your example seems fine to me, if it's clear what the consequences are. Also, for me it's the thought moreso than whether or not I actually see it, but it's difficult to speak for other.

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
As someone with a really certain, passionate dislike for NTR, if there's a clear way to avoid it then i would still ignore your game and any future project by this dev. But don't let my comment discourage you since there's a lot of cucks in this forum, do what you must, in fact you should ignore F95 and make the game you have planned, a lot of games have been ruined by this community already... anyway gl and good bye

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
2024-06-18 17_16_16-Window.png Almost no issues here, pretty good initial launch. Also Teacher doesn't have a name weird calling her just teacher but whatever, also her quest hint says "No content this version" after the face fuck scene instead of the "End of current version"

Typo errors like this are very common, I should know LOL.

Edit: shouldn't it be tagged as trainer instead of rpg?

• Haha
Reactions: Vinkawa

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
I replayed it from the beginning, thinking I had misunderstood. Why is MC (an adult already, separated from his family and supporting himself) forced to go back and help his family, a fact that makes him angry and willing to take revenge by corrupting them? Logically thinking, he could refuse.

More plausible is that the MC, having learned that his family needs him, will offer to help them on his own, with the intention of taking revenge for the way he was treated as a child.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 3748164 Almost no issues here, pretty good initial launch. Also Teacher doesn't have a name weird calling her just teacher but whatever, also her quest hint says "No content this version" after the face fuck scene instead of the "End of current version"

Typo errors like this are very common, I should know LOL.

Edit: shouldn't it be tagged as trainer instead of rpg?
How the fuck did you manage to go inside the school during the evening mate, it's supposed to be closed.
1718743113009.png

Shit you're right, I was able to reproduce the error in my playthrough, good catch and sorry for that, it's fixed for the next version. :KEK:

For the teacher's name yeah this remark was made to me earlier, you guys are right I should give her a name for the next release. Also fixed the "End of current version" for the next release, thanks man. (y)

About the rpg/trainer tag, to be honest I don't know, I didn't include the "rpg" tag when I created the thread in the "Game request" section, it's probably the work of the moderator who moved the thread in the game section.

I replayed it from the beginning, thinking I had misunderstood. Why is MC (an adult already, separated from his family and supporting himself) forced to go back and help his family, a fact that makes him angry and willing to take revenge by corrupting them? Logically thinking, he could refuse.

More plausible is that the MC, having learned that his family needs him, will offer to help them on his own, with the intention of taking revenge for the way he was treated as a child.
I had thought about your second suggestion as the plot for the story, but then in my mind it sounded more like a wished/desired corruption, than a corruption driven by a desire for revenge. So I made the dad force the MC to go back home to help the family.
He lives in a family pattern where the father has control over everything despite the MC being a young adult and therefore, you're right, who should be able to make his own choices. So I'll add some details about the father in the intro for the next release to clarify this part of the story, thanks for pointing this out. (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
If my father forced me to let my life and help my ex-family, which I don't care about, I would get revenge on him by having sex with his new wife.;)

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
is there a way to get the character cards of the all the girls?

Dang you want to do dirty things to my poor girls :cry:

I will probably release them for the Koikatsu enjoyers in the future, but I need to have a proper game built before doing so, I wouldn't want to see them in another game in the "Lastest Updates" page before I could even release more versions.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
NTR/Sharing, not gonna lie when I played games here I hated having my girls getting their ass cheeks clapped by others so I'm not sure to include that unless literally everyone is aking for it.
nope..

if you personally also dislike it, best to stick with what you do like instead of doing it because some minorities ask for it.. or *cough* pay you for you to add it... worst thing you can do. Do it because you want to, and not because of anyone else..

Overall would just like to know, since I am not into that, and tend to avoid ntr/sharing games.. even if it's avoidable.

Good luck on your game!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes