4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 50 47.6%

• Total voters

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I thought about these animation sequences but bruh I have only 8 animations and it's already almost 600 Mo, imagine having a 10 gigabytes game as we reach v0.4 :KEK:.
Your images are in PNG format, if you convert them to WEBP format instead you'll save a lot of space - images will go from 1.5-4 MB down to 0.1-0.3 MB or less, and that will drop the size by quite a bit.

For instance - I converted some of Anna's images, and they went from 1.1-2 MB down to 11-108 KB, which is a vast reduction in size. The 20 files I tried this on as PNG takes 27.1 MB, meanwhile when converted to WEBP the same files only take 1.24 MB - that's a 21.8 times reduction in size.

I have no idea how to do it, but you might also want to look at how to compress the video's for the animations as well. Some of them are ok sized at 3-4 MB... but 60 MB for a video of a kitchen sink? o_O

Note: I have no clue how to do this. I just used an online converter, which only gave 20 free converts. However if you have a program such as Photoshop or equivalent, you can prolly do this - and apparently there is also browser extensions that can do this as well. Just wanted to bring this up, esp if you're concerned about the size of the game.

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
To be honest I'm not sure, it depends on how people would welcome that new system if I make it as discreet and avoidable as possible.

Let's have a context example :

So imagine I implement a weekly timer (obviously after fixing all the major flaws of the game before, like the writting, the grinding and the corruption's buildup) where you have to give a certain amount of money to a character every sunday, otherwise the character is forced to get the money she needs by doing stuff with others.
If there is a skip feature at this part where no scene nor dialogue implying this are shown in the game, would they still be pissed off ?
I'd rather never implement the original NTR and abandon some concepts if it bothers a majority of people, especially because I would disable NTR myself in my playthrough if I ever implement it in my game.
Bro, I'll be honest, don't do that, you're going to leave content that covers 90% of your audience to work with content that only covers the remaining 10%, NTR is a niche genre, or you do it completely optional, or 90% of your audience has already given up on the game, because NTR is a genre that people either love or hate, there is no middle ground, if it's not optional, don't be surprised by the lack of support from the crowd, be warned.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Bro, I'll be honest, don't do that, you're going to leave content that covers 90% of your audience to work with content that only covers the remaining 10%, NTR is a niche genre, or you do it completely optional, or 90% of your audience has already given up on the game, because NTR is a genre that people either love or hate, there is no middle ground, if it's not optional, don't be surprised by the lack of support from the crowd, be warned.
There is a middle ground lol, I don't give a shit about NTR, but I wouldn't play a game that's like 90% NTR... not cuz I hate NTR but I wouldn't play a game that was 90% footjobs, either. But I wouldn't tell anyone to add it or not to add it, doesn't make a difference IMO as long as most content is with the MC and the work is high quality.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Fuck this was pretty awesome, kinda remind me of the more dark path for business of loving, but little better for me. Kinda hoping for more dominate scenes with mom an sis, can't wait to pin mommy's head to the kitchen table an fill her womb full of babies for the monthly rent. Or having sis all roped up and obedient being rewarded or punished by her school scores, nice an gentle love for being a good girl or rough and tied for being bad. Plus need more mommy night scenes. And the teach was hot as hell to, can't wait till she gets pinned to the floor with her head being stomped on while her pussy and ass get stuffed full of cum for her daughters sake, and then using the daughter after making her realize mommy is suffering for her stupidity. Hmm hoping there's no NTR, but I suppose I won't mind prostitution or sharing for the more non related girls like teaches daughter used In glory hole or butt wall for fun making her mom watch her baby be destroyed while teach takes the MC infront her, and then making her clean her baby's holes after she's used.

• Haha
Reactions: Vinkawa

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I would say this is a great start. Just a suggestion tho, the scene with mom wiping the table just begs to have a groping scene added to it, I would think that you can't be not planning a groping scene there but still I'ld say there is a great potential there for it done right. Also I am a sucker for groping scenes while female character is doing some chores (like cooking and washing the dishes), crossing my fingers here, ehehe. Also I think you will add more angles to the scenes later on? This is very promising.

Reactions: Vinkawa and Akeymu

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
To be honest I'm not sure, it depends on how people would welcome that new system if I make it as discreet and avoidable as possible.

So imagine I implement a weekly timer (obviously after fixing all the major flaws of the game before, like the writting, the grinding and the corruption's buildup) where you have to give a certain amount of money to a character every sunday, otherwise the character is forced to get the money she needs by doing stuff with others.
If there is a skip feature at this part where no scene nor dialogue implying this are shown in the game, would they still be pissed off ?
I'd rather never implement the original NTR and abandon some concepts if it bothers a majority of people, especially because I would disable NTR myself in my playthrough if I ever implement it in my game.
I don't mind NTR. Actually I quite like the genre but I accept that this is a niche genre and not for everyone. The system you described could work since this would add another layer of gameplay decisions and maybe replayability of the game.

But as others mentioned better implement this in the beginning and be upfront about it.

Also while typing and gathering my thoughts I read that you don't necessarily like NTR yourself. As another already mentioned don't implement this into the game then. This can only lead to an unsatisfactory product for you as a developer.

As plain as that sounds....just make the game you would like to do first and foremost.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020

Well this is like a hit or miss but sounds similair to the gameplay style of "The Tyrant" where the player avoids affection for a few days and then the antagonist starts to sneak in if the player focuses to much on one and ignores the others while this works in some cases where there can be scenes for others its kinda hit or miss, but it does add an extra element to the loop that works. Plus you could also add in a sharing or prostitution element for characters, like one chick you have? Blackmail into pub cumdump at the park/school bathroom, or something. Obviously add the option to turn this function off to thebpeople who don't wanna worry and stress over it tho of course

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I would say this is a great start. Just a suggestion tho, the scene with mom wiping the table just begs to have a groping scene added to it, I would think that you can't be not planning a groping scene there but still I'ld say there is a great potential there for it done right. Also I am a sucker for groping scenes while female character is doing some chores (like cooking and washing the dishes), crossing my fingers here, ehehe. Also I think you will add more angles to the scenes later on? This is very promising.
Agreed, was thinking of like an ass groping or ass grinding and kitty groping scene woth the table, the MC already makes her strip her tit's, so why not get an a hard on and rub up in her Crack while groping her, or spanking her ass hard an firm saying she's a good little slut, or somethin, hell I'll take a scene where mc suprises her by shoving hisbface in her ass while tongue fucking her pussy or booty.

Plus, I mean, son walks in an says he's gunna load up the dish washer before filling her fertile womb full of his cum hehe

Egris

May 6, 2020
This one is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee, love the models and the story, i think the sex scenes should have more dirty talk in beetween, will follow this :))

Egris

May 6, 2020

Yep, don't do that, you don't even like it so it should no be implemented, besides it's content a lot of the playerbase don't like so in every update the content will be less, hard pass on that. also if you implement ntr later on a lot of your supporters will be piss believe me, i have seen it in other games and is not good for the developer xD

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Your images are in PNG format, if you convert them to WEBP format instead you'll save a lot of space - images will go from 1.5-4 MB down to 0.1-0.3 MB or less, and that will drop the size by quite a bit.

For instance - I converted some of Anna's images, and they went from 1.1-2 MB down to 11-108 KB, which is a vast reduction in size. The 20 files I tried this on as PNG takes 27.1 MB, meanwhile when converted to WEBP the same files only take 1.24 MB - that's a 21.8 times reduction in size.

I have no idea how to do it, but you might also want to look at how to compress the video's for the animations as well. Some of them are ok sized at 3-4 MB... but 60 MB for a video of a kitchen sink? o_O

Note: I have no clue how to do this. I just used an online converter, which only gave 20 free converts. However if you have a program such as Photoshop or equivalent, you can prolly do this - and apparently there is also browser extensions that can do this as well. Just wanted to bring this up, esp if you're concerned about the size of the game.

Hey man, yeah sadly the plugin of the hentai engine generates images as PNG or JPG, but if the game reaches a shit size I'll probably convert them to WEBP.
Ngl you made me choke tho, I didn't know I generated a fucking 60 MB video file to see a sink with water flowing in it, just to simulate the MC doing Anna's chores.
1718791739422.png

Fuck this was pretty awesome, kinda remind me of the more dark path for business of loving, but little better for me. Kinda hoping for more dominate scenes with mom an sis, can't wait to pin mommy's head to the kitchen table an fill her womb full of babies for the monthly rent. Or having sis all roped up and obedient being rewarded or punished by her school scores, nice an gentle love for being a good girl or rough and tied for being bad. Plus need more mommy night scenes. And the teach was hot as hell to, can't wait till she gets pinned to the floor with her head being stomped on while her pussy and ass get stuffed full of cum for her daughters sake, and then using the daughter after making her realize mommy is suffering for her stupidity. Hmm hoping there's no NTR, but I suppose I won't mind prostitution or sharing for the more non related girls like teaches daughter used In glory hole or butt wall for fun making her mom watch her baby be destroyed while teach takes the MC infront her, and then making her clean her baby's holes after she's used.
Dang mate, you're an inspired lad white-guy-shocked-meme-blinking-6d4iqbfsfjd4y6rb.gif

How do I unlock the last girl (meow girl) of the character's database?
1718792215441.png :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I got you bro, I got you 1718792352742.png

This one is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee, love the models and the story, i think the sex scenes should have more dirty talk in beetween, will follow this :))
I'm on it mate head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Hey man, yeah sadly the plugin of the hentai engine generates images as PNG or JPG, but if the game reaches a shit size I'll probably convert them to WEBP.
Ngl you made me choke tho, I didn't know I generated a fucking 60 MB video file to see a sink with water flowing in it, just to simulate the MC doing Anna's chores.
View attachment 3749647

Dang mate, you're an inspired lad View attachment 3749656

View attachment 3749659 :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I got you bro, I got you View attachment 3749661

I'm on it mate View attachment 3749679
that 60mb could def us that dishwasher upgrade ;)
and well imagination is the best thing to have sometimes, hell theres almost to much to do. need could also include some shower scenes and drunk funk before night party. maybe some sleeping pills for sis with a nice little message included so so isnt so stressed form studying all the time, or when mom gets the wine, go for a nice bath, or movie to fall asleep to. but ya, theres so much here. interested on the cat girl and her role, and then gym girl to...her ass is PHAT.

are there any planned time frames for release? or all they just released when finished? and is there any more plans for family additions? aunt, cousin, grandma, etc.?

Reactions: Vinkawa and Egris

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
oh, with the next update noticed the dev said most the game might be extended upon, maybe even reworked for the grind stuff, but will the character stats and such be effected? the loop really wasnt that bad, pretty much did it all within an hour or so, and frankly really love spending a few days going to school, face fucking the teach, coming home face fucking mommy and getting the sweet reward from lil sis for all my help as well, before giving mommy her bottle of wine to cope with her new role as the mc's new little stress relief for doing some work and finishing the day with a nice little titty fuck (need to add a nice little mouth finish to it, fucking her tittles and then cumming down her throat after would be hot.) think im already in the 50's for most the girls right now

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes