4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Should changelogs contain spoilers about the sex scenes ? Vote on how it should be presented

• Character : - 3 new sex scenes

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Character : - 1 Doggystyle in the spaceship, 1 Blowjob in the garden, 1 Titfuck in the plane's WC

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • I don't care bruh when can I bend the mom over the kitchen table ?

Votes: 52 48.1%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
are there any planned time frames for release? or all they just released when finished? and is there any more plans for family additions? aunt, cousin, grandma, etc.?
Yeah I think I should release the v0.2 at the end of this week, I've worked until 2 a.m yesterday to add some variations to actions raising influence points. Now I need to rewrite the dialogues and add some during the sex animations so it's not just a looped animation which displays the climax actions after your first left-click, as people suggested. And obviously I will add a certain amount of H scenes but I don't want to spoil too much.

As for family additions, the MC should be able to bang his entire family tree at some point, but I've got to give some love to the students first because they are great tools to limit the amount of empty moments during the playthrough (You need to have something to do whatever the day is and whatever the time is, that's the main challenge of a sandbox game) because at the moment the daily routine is pretty limited, like you go to school, you choose who to corrupt during the afternoon and you work during the evening, and that's it. I want the players to have several opportunities for each part of the day.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah I think I should release the v0.2 at the end of this week, I've worked until 2 a.m yesterday to add some variations to actions raising influence points. Now I need to rewrite the dialogues and add some during the sex animations so it's not just a looped animation which displays the climax actions after your first left-click, as people suggested. And obviously I will add a certain amount of H scenes but I don't want to spoil too much.

As for family additions, the MC should be able to bang his entire family tree at some point, but I've got to give some love to the students first because they are great tools to limit the amount of empty moments during the playthrough (You need to have something to do whatever the day is and whatever the time is, that's the main challenge of a sandbox game) because at the moment the daily routine is pretty limited, like you go to school, you choose who to corrupt during the afternoon and you work during the evening, and that's it. I want the players to have several opportunities for each part of the day.
ya its an easy cycle, walk to school with sis, maybe add some groping play or a quickie sometime, study, destroy the teach an her dumb daughter, find the kitty on the roof an make her your little cum kitten, and maybe grab the class pres on her way out the gate, and hate fuck her in the ass behind some bushes hoping to get that little stick out of her ass. then hit the gym, do some weights an cardio, wrestle the muscle mommy into submission and pronebone her on the mat floor in a victory spoils leaving her broken an bred. go home, and greet momm with a bottle of wine and the weekly bills, plus her extra fun money before she cleans your cock from all the other hoes, and the lays on the table for her turn. then go up and help sis study, but shes still struggling and need moer punishement, so she gets hog tied and face fucked till puking and then her favce is rubbed in it while MC hate fucks her ass for being so dumb an needs to be punished, then untie her and give her some "pain meds". once all done go to work, visit mommy and pound her slutty drunk ass, fish hook jer mouth while flooding her guts with seed, and then mobing to sis, deep asleep, using her mouth to clean the vum and her mommys ass of Mcs cock before spreading her legs and breeding her fertile little womb, and finally going to bed, fully satisfied

Reactions: SoulHunter1996

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
ya its an easy cycle, walk to school with sis, maybe add some groping play or a quickie sometime, study, destroy the teach an her dumb daughter, find the kitty on the roof an make her your little cum kitten, and maybe grab the class pres on her way out the gate, and hate fuck her in the ass behind some bushes hoping to get that little stick out of her ass. then hit the gym, do some weights an cardio, wrestle the muscle mommy into submission and pronebone her on the mat floor in a victory spoils leaving her broken an bred. go home, and greet momm with a bottle of wine and the weekly bills, plus her extra fun money before she cleans your cock from all the other hoes, and the lays on the table for her turn. then go up and help sis study, but shes still struggling and need moer punishement, so she gets hog tied and face fucked till puking and then her favce is rubbed in it while MC hate fucks her ass for being so dumb an needs to be punished, then untie her and give her some "pain meds". once all done go to work, visit mommy and pound her slutty drunk ass, fish hook jer mouth while flooding her guts with seed, and then mobing to sis, deep asleep, using her mouth to clean the vum and her mommys ass of Mcs cock before spreading her legs and breeding her fertile little womb, and finally going to bed, fully satisfied
Bro chill :KEK:. You're a really inspired guy 1718799826769.png

Last edited:

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
The developer definitely has a sense of beauty. The characters are very well developed, especially the stepmother. I will be looking forward to the update! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Yep, I think Tsubaki way too underated I glad to see someone throwing her at an eroge.:D
34702.jpg
Plus two possible oyakodons is great.:giggle:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Yep, I think Tsubaki way too underated I glad to see someone throwing her at an eroge.:D
View attachment 3750581
Plus two possible oyakodons is great.:giggle:
Dang so that's where the hairstyle and is coming from :PogChamp::PogChamp:.
I don't even know that character, I just found the hairstyle asset and I thought it looked really good :KEK:
I'll check on that Tsubaki for educational purpose :Kappa:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

TheSilverCurse

Feb 12, 2024
Alright, played the thing. The visuals are great, the interface is pretty good but could use some polish (like the girls appearing at school on weekends or some options appearing as if you could click on them when you actually can't). But the dialogue and pacing... Are not good, that said, I can totally see the premise working with some dialogue reworks and/or buildup. My biggest cavil is MC's reason for being there is kinda weak. Maybe we can get more of his motivations in future updates but for now the intro feels a bit underwhelming.
Still, as a 0.1 release it's pretty solid. Good luck with your game OP.

Reactions: Vinkawa
Sep 23, 2021
on the topic of NTR, I personally, despite liking the style would probably drop the game unless it's 100% optional. really not a fan of that being added as a tag after initial launch. I realize some people are into the genre but it is usually not for me.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Alright, played the thing. The visuals are great, the interface is pretty good but could use some polish (like the girls appearing at school on weekends or some options appearing as if you could click on them when you actually can't). But the dialogue and pacing... Are not good, that said, I can totally see the premise working with some dialogue reworks and/or buildup. My biggest cavil is MC's reason for being there is kinda weak. Maybe we can get more of his motivations in future updates but for now the intro feels a bit underwhelming.
Still, as a 0.1 release it's pretty solid. Good luck with your game OP.
Yeah my bad for releasing the game a bit too early, there are major flaws that I could have fixed before, I wanted to show a preview of my animations and especially ensure that people would be interested in that kind of revenge game. All these feedbacks motivated me and confirmed my doubts.

So don't worry for the writting, I'm cooking it ainsley-harriot-hey-boy.gif

on the topic of NTR, I personally, despite liking the style would probably drop the game unless it's 100% optional. really not a fan of that being added as a tag after initial launch. I realize some people are into the genre but it is usually not for me.
Yeah, well I see that a majority of people don't want it or would like it optional, that's a good thing because to be honest I'm not into that genre even if the story could use it easily.
I just got some angry faces reaction :mad: on some posts where I said there probably won't be NTR in the game, I'm sorry for these guys :KEK:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah my bad for releasing the game a bit too early, there are major flaws that I could have fixed before, I wanted to show a preview of my animations and especially ensure that people would be interested in that kind of revenge game. All these feedbacks motivated me and confirmed my doubts.

So don't worry for the writting, I'm cooking it View attachment 3753149

Yeah, well I see that a majority of people don't want it or would like it optional, that's a good thing because to be honest I'm not into that genre even if the story could use it easily.
I just got some angry faces reaction :mad: on some posts where I said there probably won't be NTR in the game, I'm sorry for these guys :KEK:
Why would you make content that you dont like ?
A advice make a game that you would play i f you add things that you dislike you are gonna get fed up whit the game and abandon it .
Make a game that you will love to play simple as that.
I agree whit everyone the game has a lot of potential the animations are really good but the plot need some upgrade.

Sep 23, 2021
A advice make a game that you would play i f you add things that you dislike you are gonna get fed up whit the game and abandon it .
I agree whit everyone the game has a lot of potential the animations are really good but the plot need some upgrade.
this. don't kill your creative drive to cater to a niche market. a few people may be upset, but if you can stick to something you enjoy WHILE following the majority of your feedback, it's usually going to result ina better project

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
this. don't kill your creative drive to cater to a niche market. a few people may be upset, but if you can stick to something you enjoy WHILE following the majority of your feedback, it's usually going to result ina better project
approve-head-nod.gif

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Is this meant to be a mind break thing where they're eventually into it after corruption or more of a sadism thing where the point is the suffering? Not really into the latter.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Is this meant to be a mind break thing where they're eventually into it after corruption or more of a sadism thing where the point is the suffering? Not really into the latter.

Hi Loorn, I would say it depends on which character we're talking about.
The MC will have a lot of fun using his oratory skills to lead certain characters into debauchery without them even realizing it.
However, there will also be characters who will do the MC dirty, and these will have to take responsibility for their actions and fully accept the player's vengeance.
Now, the big advantage of the sandbox over the VN is that you can easily avoid characters for whom you feel the content is too violent, I'm doing my best to make each branch independent, so you'll corrupt the characters that attract you and will leave the others out.
fd35d5fa769a95e9085a42ebf5be0042.gif

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes