3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
When the game is updated I go to the discussion boards to see what people are saying about another update without Mrs. Johnson and how she's never going to get Mc's big stuff for the rest of her life and it's even become one of my pleasures right now

P.s poor me :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ziggy81 and Ara-sH

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
So you think that just because you release an update with a certain frequency doesn't mean that it's milking? Holding back content that everyone has wanted to see for a long time, and instead pushing out a bunch of crap, just to hold onto your supporters, hoping that the next update will bring what they want to see, but it never does.
And no, I don't know this developer to that extent, because from the moment he started this shitty MILKING, I stopped playing the game. I'm just following the comments, and when I finally get to the scene, I'll just take a look at the images, I won't even bother playing. And finally, this type of developer will never get a dime from me.
I am sure the dev has some sort of sob story the poster has fallen hook line and sinker for. The worst way back was there was a dev who claimed he went blind and needed his patreons to pay for corrective eye surgery to continue the game.

Two years ago this game had over 100 paid members. Now? It barely has 40. I am in the same boat I stopped playing this game years ago I regularly check the update and comments to see if it's worth a second chance but nope. So much better content out there right now

The game master

May 19, 2022
Mrs.jhonson where re u save our cocks one by one n get pregnant of our prestigious childrens n also feel free to call yourself honarable mom

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Live to Fight [v0.6.8] [Grinder] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.6.7 -> v0.6.8 [174 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.6.7 -> v0.6.8 [181 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LiveToFight-0.6.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SpeedDevil
Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
New Textbox Mod and images missing fix by Putzi, thanks for the help :love:

Features:

Installation:

Note: I added an Option to Skip Mini Games, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene after the player did the Mini Game.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does anyone have an alternative link to this? Mixdrop is refusing to let me download the file

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
do you know anything about this game/dev, or have you just bumped in to share your "opinion"?
i would bet the later one is true...
so better go back to radiant, badik, freshmilkers, artemis...or any other milking project you are frequenting.
there your "opinion" will matter much more.
Welcome to f95zone where people "bump in" to share their opinions. I know it seems like a wild concept but roll it around in your mouth until you're able to grasp the subtle nuances of an OPEN FORUM pirate site.

I don't follow any of the games you listed, it seems that your "opinion" is more about how unhappy you are or some unspoken beef you share with the dev. :cry:

In case the obvious fact flew over your misshapen head, this forum is for (wait for it...) people sharing their opinions.

I'm not a politician and I approve this message.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes