muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello, I'm planning to going blind without walkthrough guide because I see that this game has New Game Plus mode, so I have questions: What actual happen in New Game +? You can keep stats, items or something like that from previous play session to NG+ or else?
You keep your stats and IIRC the nonessential spells you learn. Clues and storyrelevant spells are reset.

Reactions: 09110212

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hello, I'm planning to going blind without walkthrough guide because I see that this game has New Game Plus mode, so I have questions: What actual happen in New Game +? You can keep stats, items or something like that from previous play session to NG+ or else?
You start NG+ with the stats you earned in the previous game, plus several spells already known. NG+ has one additional character you can seduce. The leveled up stats and pre-learned spells save you tons of time, making it possible to finish the game at least 10 days faster - days you can devote to exploring all of the scenes, etc.

Reactions: 09110212

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know how the vision of the fairy queen can be resolved?
Her vision is not about the main character but someone else in town who is also a truthsayer. Learn that person's origin story and the changes you need to make to the wording of the vision become obvious.
You can't finish this quest until you learn Samarra's complete backstory, including how she came to adopt Nell. In the tent, "talk about samarra" repeatedly until the option disappears. If she says she doesn't trust you well enough to tell you the next bit, you need to impress her more, in combat. The bit about Nell is the very last chunk of Samarra's story.

carls0222

Dec 16, 2019
Su visión no se trata del personaje principal sino de alguien más en la ciudad que también dice la verdad. Conozca la historia del origen de esa persona y los cambios que debe realizar en la redacción de la visión se volverán obvios.
No podrás terminar esta misión hasta que conozcas la historia completa de Samarra, incluido cómo llegó a adoptar a Nell. En la tienda, "habla de samarra" repetidamente hasta que desaparezca la opción. Si ella dice que no confía en ti lo suficiente como para contarte lo siguiente, debes impresionarla más en combate. Lo de Nell es la última parte de la historia de Samarra.
[/CITA]
YI already did the Samarra thing and Nell already knows that she is the daughter of the fairy queen but I still need to solve that part of replacing the words Screenshot_2023-09-14-19-35-21-459_com.belle.longlivetheprincess.jpg

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
The vision is about Nell, who is female, and who is the fairy queen's child. The vision is not about anyone having sex.
Like I said, once you know Nell's origin story, the changes you need to make are super obvious. If you make a wrong guess the game will give you a hint.

Last edited:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Just finished this game for the first time... well really the second... I died in my first go round... I just finished the game successfully for the first time, looked at all the endings... TBH the Belle ending was my favorite, though I locked in the king ending officially. When I did the Noone ending I was kinda hoping Leanan Sidhe would come back in the end... I am glad it finally made it to the top of my playlist.

Sep 1, 2020
This game raised the bar for every game I ever play after it. Fantastic achievement, and I absolutely loved it. Thanks for great writing, an interesting plot, and actual variety amongst the women. I say more in my review of the game, but I also wanted to drop a line here.

Reactions: Belle

klarissa2

Oct 6, 2022
Re the "Worth it" achievement:
Also, you can't be on any other path that ends the game early, such as starting the Fey war.
How is it possible to prevent the war, when I don't have the training to reveal dark secrets?
Without the training I can't beat Samarra in the duel. This is needed for her to tell me Nell's origin, which is needed for the Fairy Queen.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Re the "Worth it" achievement:

How is it possible to prevent the war, when I don't have the training to reveal dark secrets?
Without the training I can't beat Samarra in the duel. This is needed for her to tell me Nell's origin, which is needed for the Fairy Queen.
AFAIK, the war won't happen if you have entered a relationship with the fairy queen and helped her explore her sexuality (sex training in the afternoon, then PIV sex with her in the morning).

Last edited:
Reactions: klarissa2

Skull_50

Dec 26, 2021
Long Live the Princess cheat mod

Updated Juli 5, 2023

Added a new cheat mod including a gallery unlocker where you can choose who you want to unlock, instead of all just being unlocked.

Version 1.0.1 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod and the gallery unlocker are compatible with old saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
need a new update please

Reactions: Nhan skull

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
anyone know how to get the secret achievments "saved by the nell" and "that's not supposed to happen is it?" ?
Saved by the nell: have Nell still be in town when the endgame starts. (IE, don't do the fairy queen's quest, but do be in a relationship with the FQ so she doesn't start a war).

Not supposed to happen: make Evelyn leave town by a premature declaration of love for her. (ie, don't remove her inhibition. You may also need to spend enough time with her/stop Thaddeus from hitting on her - she only leaves town if the MC tells her how he feels without removing the inhibition, AND she herself has strong feelings for the MC)).

ultrarinfan77

Jul 1, 2022
This is a great game, still currently in my second playthrough but I'm enjoying the increased freedom to explore. Callie is one of my more favored characters, she could honestly have her own little spin off focused on her lesbian escapees, trying to get her some action, MC helping her out by sending more ladies her way. Definitely want to see what other games the creator will come up with.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Finally replayed this game after a few years and it is still excellent. When I played the game the first time there was no time limit since the game wasn't completely done, although it was very close to done I think. The only new thing I noticed this time was some new scenes with the fairy queen, but then again with the time limit it is very hard to find all the content in NG. I still managed to finish all the quests after 49 days, 1 day to spare until end game so I'm happy about that. Especially getting the best ending with Selena and Lilith (although it is a bit sad to turn down Nell).

I think what I like most about the game is the story actually. The setting is very interesting and I would love to see more stories in this universe. The spells and abilities are cool as well as the investigation mechanic. Even if you can't really call the investigation mechanic a "mini game" since it is so central to the game it is still a system separate from the core mechanics of adult games like these, i.e. choices and building character. The investigation mechanic, however, is one of the few "mini games" that I've really enjoyed in adult games.

Other100

Jul 31, 2017
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long live The princess 1.0.1 with the gallery unlock mod by SomeGuyWithNoImagination and cheat mod by Nishka
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Hi, does anyone know if you can transfer saves between this android version and the PC version? I assume not since I keep getting this error whenever I try to run an android save on PC: ImportError: No module named rollback
Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes