Timtuley

May 4, 2021
Long Live the Princess cheat mod

Updated Juli 5, 2023

Added a new cheat mod including a gallery unlocker where you can choose who you want to unlock, instead of all just being unlocked.

Version 1.0.1 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod and the gallery unlocker are compatible with old saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im having an issue installing the mod can someone help

Reactions: Hotjump69

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i need help.. i have followed the walkthrough and now at the fey court and needs the "proof"
but i dont have that "evidence" in my clues? have i missed something? or did the walktrough miss something??

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i need help.. i have followed the walkthrough and now at the fey court and needs the "proof"
but i dont have that "evidence" in my clues? have i missed something? or did the walktrough miss something??
You need to have solved Nell's small secret, and you need to have heard Samarra's story of how she adopted Nell. Both of those things generate a clue that shows up in the clue interface with a headshot of Nell as the icon.
Samarra's story: you talk to her in her tent and "talk about samarra" repeatedly until she's told you her full story, the bit about Nell is the last chunk of her story. The option to "talk about samarra" is still there if you haven't heard the whole thing.
If she refuses to tell you any more, you need to earn more of her trust (by doing well in combat practice).

Reactions: raider_manhc

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Supermodel Snapshot
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This thread contains the uncensored Subscribestar version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sign 2 - Gallery Mod* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION - GUIDE - STEP-BY-STEP WALKTHROUGH - CHEAT MOD

Tiffa Adill thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 610982 View attachment 610990 View attachment 610987 View attachment 610980 View attachment 610986 View attachment 610979 View attachment 610981 View attachment 610983 View attachment 610984 View attachment 610985 View attachment 610988 View attachment 610989 View attachment 610991 View attachment 610992
How can I download all the music in this game? I really like them

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How can I download all the music in this game? I really like them
The music is licensed for use in the game only. I don't have the rights to distribute these tracks individually or as an album. If you wish to search for the tracks online, you can find their names and composers in the in-game gallery.

This is one of the many reasons why I'm composing the music for Supermodel: Defenders of Desire by myself. That way, I can actually let people download and listen to the soundtrack freely.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
The music is licensed for use in the game only. I don't have the rights to distribute these tracks individually or as an album. If you wish to search for the tracks online, you can find their names and composers in the in-game gallery.

This is one of the many reasons why I'm composing the music for Supermodel: Defenders of Desire by myself. That way, I can actually let people download and listen to the soundtrack freely.
there is no way to save them from gamefile?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there is no way to save them from gamefile?
As I said, I don't have the license to distribute these files. Instructing you on how to potentially extract them would be a breach of the license in itself.

sinfulosd

Jul 10, 2019
Does the developer consider updating the game engine from time to time in the near future while also continuing to develop on his newer games? Will we expect a remake or possibly LLtP v2.0 as a continuation of the story or a prespective of another MC?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does the developer consider updating the game engine from time to time in the near future while also continuing to develop on his newer games? Will we expect a remake or possibly LLtP v2.0 as a continuation of the story or a prespective of another MC?
What would be the purpose of updating the game engine? I'm using a newer version for my new game Supermodel, but I don't see any reason to update it for LLtP. The gains for the players would be minimal at best, and the risk of bugs and unintended function changes is severe.

LLtP is never going to get a remake. Heck, it's been only 8 or so months since it even came out! And I have no plans to make a sequel to the story as I consider it to be complete. I also don't want to invalidate the choices people made in their games, so you can expect this to be the final entry in this setting.

But if you want more of my storytelling, keep an eye on Supermodel. If everything goes well, its story should make LLtP pale in comparison.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, is there going to be any attempt to make loading old saves available?
I cannot see myself re-doing the whole thing as I'd got to ver 0.37 last and I remember that took some time.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, is there going to be any attempt to make loading old saves available?
I cannot see myself re-doing the whole thing as I'd got to ver 0.37 last and I remember that took some time.
No. The reasons why saves are incompatible won't change with the passing of time. You're either going to have to stick with the old version or start over. You *could* manually copy your saves, but you are likely to break something (which is why I made the saves incompatible, to begin with).

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
No. The reasons why saves are incompatible won't change with the passing of time. You're either going to have to stick with the old version or start over. You *could* manually copy your saves, but you are likely to break something (which is why I made the saves incompatible, to begin with).
ok, so it's game over then.

Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
bit sad that the only polygamous ending is the one where the player becomes evil but its a very good game nonetheless

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes