Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Is there an updated walkthrough available?
And, just as a point of advice, you really should use the guide glaurung made. This game is very much not designed to be played with a walkthrough, and if you try to follow one, you will almost certainly wind up lost at some point.

Just play the game. Read and pay attention to what it tells you, and make choices. If you get stuck, check the guide or feel free to ask here. This one is a fun ride, so take my advice and ride it. Mindlessly picking options someone else is telling you to pick will cause you to miss out on so much of what makes this game special.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Belle There's a bug with variables, if you choose the receive a blowjob from Erato you automatically loose the status of "virgin", I've dissapointly discovered it with the fairy queen quest, even thinking about would make no sense otherwise this might be aswell removed with Belle early on.

Belle

Developer of Supermodel & Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle There's a bug with variables, if you choose the receive a blowjob from Erato you automatically loose the status of "virgin", I've dissapointly discovered it with the fairy queen quest, even thinking about would make no sense otherwise this might be aswell removed with Belle early on.
I mean, is that even wrong? Admittedly, the differentiation between sex and non-sex is kind of arbitrary in LLtP, but I'm sure any young virgin man who got a blowjob from someone would proudly boast he's no longer a virgin.

On the other hand, LLtP doesn't consider blowjobs to be real sex from an achievement perspective. It gets confusing.

I'd rather not patch something that is so poorly defined by both the game and society in the first place, especially so long after the game was finished.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I mean, is that even wrong? Admittedly, the differentiation between sex and non-sex is kind of arbitrary in LLtP, but I'm sure any young virgin man who got a blowjob from someone would proudly boast he's no longer a virgin.

On the other hand, LLtP doesn't consider blowjobs to be real sex from an achievement perspective. It gets confusing.

I'd rather not patch something that is so poorly defined by both the game and society in the first place, especially so long after the game was finished.
I understand your thinking and is not too far away from mine since i believe the word "virgin" for males is just a mental coat, derogatory more often then no, however as Belle and Neil already gave this one to mc and the variable didn't dropped so would make no sense to have a piece yes and the other no, more so everything that rotate aroud to that specific event.

Edit; talking about bugs seem sometimes the investigation can easily accept some other clues however unless you don't use em in a specific order it will give error, plus the mc might start talking about clues he didn't have any idea about, in this specific case: if you didn't talked with Samarra before the mc says that she have a decisive clue about the murder that you obv you don't know, a this point in just all speculation, if you already talked with Samarra you can't use the clue of the milk even if perfectly fit cause "there is time and place for everything, but not now"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

I don't see any contradiction or confusion. The achievements track "anal or vaginal sex," and that phrase appears in the achievements list repeatedly. The fairy queen interaction uses a broader definition.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Always up for any kind of harem stuff. I'll check this out.
Be aware: The tag is inaccurate. This isn't a harem game. The tag is based on misreading one of the bad endings the MC turns evil and uses his magic to turn everyone into his mindless slaves. But that's a bad ending, with no epilogue. In the game's good ending, you have to choose one (or at most two) of the girlfriends you've had a relationship with during the game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't see any contradiction or confusion. The achievements track "anal or vaginal sex," and that phrase appears in the achievements list repeatedly. The fairy queen interaction uses a broader definition.
I would give you right if wouldn't exist a exacly variable about what virgin is, if you go with Erato you automatically trigger it to off no matter what, the trigger just need to be moved after that choice, if not all bj and hj scenes before and after need to have this definition.

AccidentalGryffindor

Oct 8, 2020
Be aware: The tag is inaccurate. This isn't a harem game. The tag is based on misreading one of the bad endings the MC turns evil and uses his magic to turn everyone into his mindless slaves. But that's a bad ending, with no epilogue. In the game's good ending, you have to choose one (or at most two) of the girlfriends you've had a relationship with during the game.
You can technically get up to three if you have Belle as your lover; the princesses accept that since she's invisible she won't cause the scandal other paramours might bring. Not sure what happens to Belle when you're on the sister/Callie route.

Also I consider having more than one lover simultaneously to fall under Harem as a genre, not sure of the exact tag definitions.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hello
Can I ask what type of NTR is in this Game?
Evelyn (one of the game's love interests) is a crack negotiator for the town. She uses all of her assets to negotiate better deals. Most days, Evelyn is in meetings with Thaddeus (stat upgrader and clue giver). If you try to talk to Thaddeus when his portrait is next to hers on the map, you see them kissing. If you do not interrupt, and try a second time to talk to him when he's busy with her, you see an oral scene, and the third time, an anal scene (and the scenes repeat after that if you are silly enough to keep not interrupting them). If you interrupt them, at any time, then it stops completely and forever.

The only consequence of stopping them is it switches off a small weekly amount of money (and money is not very important in this game). The only consequence of not stopping them is it makes Evelyn *much* harder to seduce.

I usually avoid looking in on them until I no longer need money, then interrupt. But interrupting them the first chance you can (not possible before day 8, I think) also works, you just have to do a little more grinding to get the cash you need for training.

There is no other NTR content in the game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes