Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
To avoid broken hearts, you have to choose carefully who you romance. Nell and Evelyn are the only characters who you can't have sex with at all without romancing them. Getting a "friends with benefits" relationship with Primrose is a bit tricky, but it can be done. Having sex with as many ladies as possible without leaving any of them unhappy means picking either Nell or Evelyn as your love interest, skipping the other completely, going FWB with everyone else, and turning down the offer of kingship. If you prefer to marry someone else, you have to skip both Nell and Evelyn.

Because you need to max out your charisma to win the game, you do have to pursue the relationship paths with Nell, Primrose and Callie to get their charisma point rewards, but stop short of saying yes to becoming a couple (with Primrose you get the award regardless of whether she offers romance or an FWB arrangement). You get Evelyn's charisma point when you remove her incest/infidelity inhibition, and I think you only get Samarra's if you take advantage of her after defeating her in combat.

Tip: Choosing to "pursue a relationship with the Fairy Queen" at the waterfall early on does not count as a romance, despite the wording, so you can get the "true love" achievement with anyone you like while also enabling Thorn's survival in the epilogue.
Well, my stats are maxed, because I reset the timeline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have made my decision. It is me, my right hand, a crazy pixie and a shrink spell.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
There will be newer versions of LLtP, actually, but they won't contain anything other than new fan-made translations. If everything goes as planned, there will be an Arabic translation included in the next version.

Apart from potential new translations, the game is content complete. I have no plans to return to it. Supermodel: Defenders of Desire is what it's all about for me now.
nearly 1,5 years sins i last played this game! and must say i enjoy´d it again. its a shame you dont have any plans! LLtp 2 could be nice.

Belle

Developer of Supermodel & Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The 'absorb' ending strongly hinted at a sequel.
It only implies that events are about to happen one more time in a roughly similar way to before. I have no plans to make a sequel, and a sequel based on this plot thread, in particular, seems especially uninteresting to me since it would be nothing but a retread of things we've already seen.

Again, my focus is on Supermodel (which should release *very* soon. We're talking days now). LLtP is over. Enjoy it for what it is, and move on.

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone tell me that the end of the game isn't when my character dies and I'm made to watch an epilogue showing me how almost everyone dies and the game gives me the option to start a new game but with all of my hard earned skills and no cheating from the beginning? Can someone tell me if that's actually the end of the game or not because I feel like I wasted so many hours investing in the game, only to get a horrible ending?

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Can someone please tell me that the end of the game isn't when my character dies and with an epilogue that shows me how almost everyone dies and that I play it again but with all the skills I hard earned and without cheating from the beginning? Can someone please tell me if that's really the end of the game or not because I feel like I wasted so many hours putting them into the game, only to get a horrible ending?
There is definitely good (non dying) endings to the game, quite a few, depending on your preferred LIs.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Can someone please tell me that the end of the game isn't when my character dies and with an epilogue that shows me how almost everyone dies and that I play it again but with all the skills I hard earned and without cheating from the beginning? Can someone please tell me if that's really the end of the game or not because I feel like I wasted so many hours putting them into the game, only to get a horrible ending?
It is entirely possible to win the game on the first playthrough. You have to empty out most of your to-do list before starting the endgame, max out your stats, and make a few correct choices.

From my guide (linked in first post of this thread):

Before the endgame begins:
- Evelyn must still be in town (not driven away).
- Primrose must not be in jail.
- Courage and charisma need to be at maximum.
- You have mastered the "morph sexuality" spell.
- You must know about the Order of Thrones, and Evelyn must know that you know (solve Evelyn's large secret and talk
about it with her afterward).
- Reveal all of Evelyn's secrets.
- Reveal Primrose's dark secret.
- Reveal the Crone's secret.
- Unravel the mystery of the Fairy Queen's vision and fulfill the
quest she gives you (requires solving Nell's dark secret).

After starting the endgame:
- get help with two tasks (berry picking and access to the princess)
- when given the choice, seduce the (former) Crone.
- when given the choice, go with Evelyn.

I can give you more specific advice if you provide more details of the bad ending you are getting - there are a lot of bad ends, depending on which quests you did not fulfill or which choices you made wrongly.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So you're telling me to I started making a lot of mistakes and failures in my choices, only to end up with a terrible result?
The to-do list is there for a reason. This isn't your standard visual novel, but much more like a proper RPG where you have to fulfill quests and level up before you can win, and not doing so means the final boss kills you.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
Pretty much buddy. After my first blind playthrough, I used the walkthrough to get the endings.
I had no idea I would need guides to get good endings, I honestly feel stupid because I played 3 hours every day that passed, and now I feel like I have zero energy to start over, believe me I feel frustrated and disappointed :,(

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I had no idea I would need guides to get good endings, I honestly feel stupid because I played 3 hours every day that passed, and now I feel like I have zero energy to start over, believe me I feel frustrated and disappointed :,(
I can only speak for myself, but getting the ending I wanted was very satisfying. The game is not going anywhere, maybe put it aside for a bit and come back to it, if you can't bring yourself to play it again now. :)

• Sad
Reactions: [Son Goku]

Belle

Developer of Supermodel & Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Make liberal use of the skip button on repeated playthroughs. Unless you override the setting for skipping unseen text, it should automatically break when you get to dialogue you haven't seen before, allowing you to quickly breeze past the scenes you've already played. Your raised starting stats will also make things a lot easier for you.

Oh, and here's some sugar for your pill: Your second playthrough unlocks a female love interest who wasn't available the first time around.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Oh, and here's some sugar for your pill: Your second playthrough unlocks a female love interest who wasn't available the first time around.
Really? I don't remember getting a new LI on the second playthrough. Can someone let me know in a spoiler who it was please? I want to make sure I haven't missed something.

exile69

Sep 30, 2019
It only implies that events are about to happen one more time in a roughly similar way to before. I have no plans to make a sequel, and a sequel based on this plot thread, in particular, seems especially uninteresting to me since it would be nothing but a retread of things we've already seen.

Again, my focus is on Supermodel (which should release *very* soon. We're talking days now). LLtP is over. Enjoy it for what it is, and move on.
OK but can we get a Steam release? Pretty please?

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes