Belle

Developer of Supermodel & Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
OK but can we get a Steam release? Pretty please?
It's not a question of whether I want to. The music license has turned to shit since I first licensed it, and I don't want to risk getting sued. If I were to release LLtP on Steam, it would be with an entirely new soundtrack, and I would likely end up composing it myself. That's an enormous time sink, and I'd rather just spend that time working on Supermodel (which should be perfectly fine on Steam).

Reactions: Merlin-Magic

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I had no idea I would need guides to get good endings, I honestly feel stupid because I played 3 hours every day that passed, and now I feel like I have zero energy to start over, believe me I feel frustrated and disappointed :,(
Let us know how you died, and who, if anyone, showed up to help you out at the end, and I can probably tell you where you went wrong. This is a game where you really want to have multiple saves, so you can backtrack and retry, without having to start over from the beginning.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Let us know how you died, and who, if anyone, showed up to help you out at the end, and I can probably tell you where you went wrong. This is a game where you really want to have multiple saves, so you can backtrack and retry, without having to start over from the beginning.
the way to geht the demon banish and survive! demon ask you questions
1-invide Thaddeus action
2-he let you know his secrets
3-absorb
4-banish

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The first version of my new game Supermodel: Defenders of Desire is now released and freely available. You can find the F95 thread here, though you can also go to my or my for the same links.

Enjoy! I've poured more time, work, and money into this project than you know.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Balls deep and not even halfway to the cervix
#4inchchub
I cannot count the number of sex games I have deleted in disgust because they have male characters with grotesquely oversized cocks. The protagonist in LLTP has a realistic body. That's a huge plus for me. His love interests look like real human beings too, another plus.

Tiron2020

May 8, 2020
Please remind me, do dryads Erato and Samarra both have only one ending? Can't they get pregnant or start an official relationship with them?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Please remind me, do dryads Erato and Samarra both have only one ending? Can't they get pregnant or start an official relationship with them?
Erato: only one ending, no partnering, and cannot get pregnant. Likewise the Leanan Sidthe (not a dryad, but no pregnancy or partnering, only one ending with tiny variations).

Samarra is not a dryad. She can get pregnant, and you can partner with her in the epilogue. Pregnancy: she normally uses contraceptives of her own, there is only one daytime scene where she forgets (the second scene with her, after landing a blow but not defeating her), otherwise you need to impregnate while she's sleeping. Partnering: you must have sex with her after winning the duel, and then you must visit her in her tent so she can talk to you. This grants a charisma point and unlocks choosing her in the epilogue.

Here's the full list of ladies you can partner with in the epilogue. All of them can become pregnant except Belle and Sister Agnes:

Some royalty
Evelyn
Callie
Evelyn and Callie together
Primrose
Nell
Samarra
Thorn (the original Fairy Queen)
Belle
Sister Agnes (new game + only)

Reactions: Maglassan

Tiron2020

May 8, 2020
Ah, now everything is clear!) Thanks a lot for the information!) And the last question: and among all the partners, can MC marry only Princess Selena or someone else?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Ah, now everything is clear!) Thanks a lot for the information!) And the last question: and among all the partners, can MC marry only Princess Selena or someone else?
After winning the game, you're given a choice: Marry royalty and become king (which leads to the game's final sex scene), or not.

If you choose not to marry royalty, you get a second choice, a list of all the non-royal love interests whose path you've followed far enough, plus a "stay single" option (I forget the actual wording), plus a chance to go back and maybe choose royalty after all.

Once you've made your choice, you get the sex with princesses scene if you chose royalty, then you see what happens to each character, including the consequences of your dumping them for someone else/not using contraceptives if you did either of those.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I cannot count the number of sex games I have deleted in disgust because they have male characters with grotesquely oversized cocks. The protagonist in LLTP has a realistic body. That's a huge plus for me. His love interests look like real human beings too, another plus.
On the other hand, the length of a vaginal canal is what, about five inches when aroused? It doesn’t take a grotesquely oversized penis to bottom out.

guidedbyvoices

Sep 12, 2024
Hello Belle, I want to congratulate you for this game, I've just played and finished 1.01, I almost got the good ending on my first play (sort of 2-3 days more) but the second play was also great. I wasn't ready nor expecting such a high quality game, the reveal secret parts where really fullfilling for me with the climactic writting and music while I was revealing every clue. I would definitely play such a detective game with or without the sex parts. I decided to register here precisely because I was missing out games like this which are hard to come by because they are usually behind paywalls.

I have a question about your new games which I'm going to ask you in one of the other threads, I just wanted to write this here about Long live the princess in case it might help someone else which is on the fence about trying/paying for this game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello Belle, I want to congratulate you for this game, I've just played and finished 1.01, I almost got the good ending on my first play (sort of 2-3 days more) but the second play was also great. I wasn't ready nor expecting such a high quality game, the reveal secret parts where really fullfilling for me with the climactic writting and music while I was revealing every clue. I would definitely play such a detective game with or without the sex parts. I decided to register here precisely because I was missing out games like this which are hard to come by because they are usually behind paywalls.

I have a question about your new games which I'm going to ask you in one of the other threads, I just wanted to write this here about Long live the princess in case it might help someone else which is on the fence about trying/paying for this game.
Thank you for the kind words. :)

Reactions: lewisCyfer16

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough available?
The walkthrough linked in the top post is up to date for the final version of the game. The walkthrough is just a day-by-day list of actions to take. If you want to play your own game rather than copy the author's playthrough, it's less than ideal, which is why I wrote a guide (also linked in the top post). Use whichever you prefer.

If you get stuck at a particular point, ask for help here and I will be happy to help you out.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes