RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it just me or is it weird that the MC can (and would bother to) sneaking into Primrose's house and molest her at night after she is his girlfriend? Is this a bug? Because with what the MC and Primrose do in the library I don't think she would be too offended by him feeling her up at night or that the MC would have to sneak do it.
It would make more sense if after MC took Primrose as a girlfriend his night molesting her option was closed, or she became a will participant.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I didn't see any reason to remove that scene once you get her to be your girlfriend. It might change the consequences of the scene once I get around to implementing those.

Reactions: TheFurs and RustyV

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
I didn't see any reason to remove that scene once you get her to be your girlfriend. It might change the consequences of the scene once I get around to implementing those.
The real problem occurs when the sister comes back and finds the MC tied with Primrose.

He's going to need a lot more self defense training.

And more armour.

Reactions: Wyrme

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I assume the fifth scene is either the girlfriend/fwb scene, depending on which you didn't get?

The gallery seems incomplete. Under Evelyn's section there only seems to be an image for what I assume is the Dickon/Evelyn pre leaving scene, but no Thaddeus blowjob or anal or whatever. Is that intentional or something you'll be getting to later?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The gallery seems incomplete. Under Evelyn's section there only seems to be an image for what I assume is the Dickon/Evelyn pre leaving scene, but no Thaddeus blowjob or anal or whatever. Is that intentional or something you'll be getting to later?
I went back and forth on it. In the end I felt that those scenes are so brief that I wasn't sure if they'd be worth cluttering the interface with. I'm open to feedback on this.

Aug 15, 2017
also i seem to be missing level 5 and up of pervisity how do i get those?
update i just nailed primrose and aparently made her my girlfriend
i also had the sister jump into bed with me then she left town
Not all abilities are implemented yet. If, when you open the abilities menu, there is an x in the box, it hasn't been implemented yet.
From what I remember, Primrose deeply hates Samarra. Although it's more on racial/ethnic side, than on personal level.
I feel it's the opposite. When Primrose makes that comment, she'd just learned that Samarra considers her the prime suspect in Merek's death and is planning on arresting her. I think the bile Primrose spewed was very much directed at Samarra personally, and the racial slur was just a pejorative used to manifest her displeasure. It's sort of like if you're going to buy some food, but someone takes the last of the thing you wanted, and you mutter under your breath, "You fat pig." The use of the insult in that moment doesn't necessarily reflect that person's beliefs generally. Whether Primrose would continue to harbor resentment towards Samarra in the future remains to be seen.

On the other hand, the fey do hold a strong resentment towards formorians. Belle certain does, but Belle is also a horny pixie. While Belle's would likely be willing to overlook her distaste of that race if it meant orgasms, other fey may not be quite so forgiving.
I actually had a similar thought. I wondered if it would be possible to spend the night with Primrose while her father's dead drunk, either at her house or yours. If at yours, I also wondered about introducing Primrose to Evelyn as your girlfriend, if Evelyn hasn't left yet, and then proceeding to keep Evelyn awake half the night and getting her reaction the next day. I then decided it would be extra work to introduce right now, and thought I'd wait until the next Primrose update before mentioning it. Since it was brought up anyway, though . . .
So I've followed the walkthrough and I'm missing Primrose's fifth scene. How do you get it?
The easiest way to get the FwB scene from the walkthrough, as of version 0.12.0 (it might change later) is to refuse Primrose's boobjob reward when you clear her in the investigation. Then, the next time you talk to her, she'll ask you to return that night, and you'll get the FwB scene instead of the girlfriend scene.
I assume the fifth scene is either the girlfriend/fwb scene, depending on which you didn't get?

I remember Belle commenting about the sleep molestation scenes. Since there is no way to track your ability scores in the replay gallery, Belle said that those scenes will unlock once you've done reached the climax of them, which would require maxed abilities. It might be, since the Evelyn/Thaddeus scenes are short, it would require completing the entire chain for them to unlock, and there may be more to the chain that hasn't been implemented yet.
I went back and forth on it. In the end I felt that those scenes are so brief that I wasn't sure if they'd be worth cluttering the interface with. I'm open to feedback on this.
Or I could be completely wrong, and Belle might have different reasons. If feedback is desired, I'll throw in my 2 cents. The OCD completionist in me would want the scene in the gallery, but I don't really have strong feelings on this matter.

Reactions: Belle

Yeahanu

Aug 19, 2018
It is, well kind of. If you have sex with her right now you'll set in motion a storyline that involves her leaving (and she won't be coming back until, I guess, the very end?).
What you want to do (from what I've gathered from @Belle's hints), is not push her on the incest issue until you discover her deepest secret and use it to change her opinion about the matter.
What! u mean I can avoid that..... Is that lead to different scenario

Aug 15, 2017
A few more thoughts regarding this. It wouldn't be necessary to remove the scene, but perhaps an option could be added to intentionally wake the person up. Another possibility would be to add a Remove Inhibitions option to convince the girl to sleep in the nude. As for my suggestion of spending the night with Primrose, since it involves having sex with someone else in the room and is virtually exhibitionism, it might require unlocking Primrose's naughty side.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Does not work day 17. It's must be a bug....
Day 17 - Wednesday:
Call out Erato’s name
Train pathfinding [Requirement: Spellcasting D 2 & 3 Days Abstinence = PASS] (Pathfinding +1)
Anal sex
Ass to mouth
Cum in her mouth

Conversation between Mc & Erato:

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Played it from the begining without the walkthrough ... cant unlock last Primrose scene for anything ... read the walkthrough and still stumped ... Any Advice?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A few more thoughts regarding this. It wouldn't be necessary to remove the scene, but perhaps an option could be added to intentionally wake the person up. Another possibility would be to add a Remove Inhibitions option to convince the girl to sleep in the nude. As for my suggestion of spending the night with Primrose, since it involves having sex with someone else in the room and is virtually exhibitionism, it might require unlocking Primrose's naughty side.
Well technically Belle has been in the room adding "helpful" suggestions every time the MC has hooked up with Primrose.
She needs a tiny sex cheerleader outfit to wear for those occasions. lol

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Not to compare games, but that is what Icstor does n Milfy City - once you achieve a certain relationship level with NPC, the MC can wake her at night. I admit, I like the idea of Primrose being invited to live with the MC after Evelyn leaves, or perhaps something happens to her father and she either comes to the MC or he discovers that she is sleeping in the library. It would suck for Primrose if she has Merek murdered at the library and then her father, who really is a heroic guy but with some interesting habits, winds up murdered in their house, so Primrose needs a safe unhaunted place to sleep...
Or the MC suggests Callie take her in and Callie has a thing for Primrose, and soon the MC gets to be part of that set....
Possible threesomes:
Primrose and Callie
Samarra and Nell
Thaddeus and Evelyn
Belle and the crone :winkytongue:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes