Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game I like very nice ideas it looks good sexy girls interesting possibilities with spying on more excited and looking forward to more
Oh and it's pretty funny I shoot belle with my cum down that's so great I laughed x'D
bell has some good sayings on it

So I'm looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Belle

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
That scene really was surprisingly hot, for reasons I cant even quite put my finger on. Haha, Plus the "surprise finish" at the end I think may have actually made me laugh out loud.
It's such a simple scene, but shows a good bit of creativity, and I'm on board to see how you'll manage to top that.

For that matter I wouldn't mind letting the perverted pixy use other body parts as a means to get off. Say, if you do something that really leaves her steamed, you could put out your tongue and let her ride it to "cool her frustrations".

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, what direction will this next update go in?
I've had to stop going into too much detail about that kind of thing for the time being. I got in way over my head with last month's update, and I'm trying to avoid repeating that mistake with 0.5. I'm currently reporting about my progress to my patrons, roughly once per week. Essentially, I won't say much about where we're heading, but I will speak about what I have already implemented. For 0.5, that means I've been working on the sleep molestation scenes and the new Perversity mechanic. If you want more details, I write detailed updates for $1 patrons and up. ;)

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Haha believe me you would be my first donation if my deeply christian parents didn't still have access to my bank records. That one would be tough to explain away so for now I'm stuck with whatever I can get on F95. thanks for the info though and keep up the good work.:)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So any Pixie-on-Pixie action in Belle's future? lol Or the world's weirdest threesome with main character and Belle + 1.
seriously, great game. it's apparent you really work to make the story involving and fun to play.
your graphics are much better than most privately developed games . you create characters and not just recycle from other venues. I'm looking forward to exploring your next update
If my F***KING computer will cooperate! lol

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So any Pixie-on-Pixie action in Belle's future? lol Or the world's weirdest threesome with main character and Belle + 1.
I don't have any specific plans for other pixie characters right now, but others are bound to show up at some point. Especially if we reach that $3500 goal at some point...

you create characters and not just recycle from other venues
I actually do both, but I do it with care. Some of my characters (I won't say who) are created 100% by other people and are publicly available, while others I've made myself. The difference seems to be that I spent a lot of time seeking out those obscure but beautiful models, while many other creators go for the stock models that everyone owns.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I guess that I'm stuck or not. The searching at stables and training grounds take you to something or I've got to search for something else before?
There's nothing to find there... yet. Just because you can search a place doesn't mean there is something there.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
less than 50 bucks for fey court goal, that pixie train rubbing on your dick like belle did is as good as ours

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bootleg version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember folks.. always get the legit version from Paetrons' site. ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, the $2000 goal is ticking ever closer. I'm really excited about it, because it will let me expand the game in interesting ways.
Is it just you working on the game? If so putting out monthly updates has got to be a feat in-and-of itself. Impressive if your able to that by yourself.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is it just you working on the game? If so putting out monthly updates has got to be a feat in-and-of itself. Impressive if your able to that by yourself.
It's just me, and yeah, it's a lot of work. I've pretty much put most of my regular hobbies on hold while I work on this game, but it's worth it for many reasons.

And another patreon goal hit, well done Belle and big thanks to all the patreons who support this game :extremelyhappy:
Thank you! :) I just published a public post (ie. you can read it even if you're not a patron) on my Patreon with some more information about what hitting this goal means, and what the next goal is all about. You can find it .

tylerbamafan34

Jan 12, 2018
Okay, i have no idea what this is, but consider me very interested. Also, is the Fey Court going to be inspired from the Dresden Files?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Okay, i have no idea what this is, but consider me very interested. Also, is the Fey Court going to be inspired from the Dresden Files?
I haven't read the Dresden files, so no. My inspirations will be Celtic mythology, traditional fantasy, and my own filthy imagination.

Reactions: j4yj4m

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations on achieving your goal Belle :) You deserve it! Still think this game is already one of the most creative ones out there, so keep up the good work!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
does Belle has any plans on hiring some people to help him with coding and renders? There's a lot of devs who hire writers but in your case I don't think it's a good idea since your writing is one of the strengths of the game

Reactions: Darkaura

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
does Belle has any plans on hiring some people to help him with coding and renders? There's a lot of devs who hire writers but in your case I don't think it's a good idea since your writing is one of the strengths of the game
I have no plans to hire help for the time being as I don't really think there's much need for it and because the current funding amount isn't large enough for something like that. While the current size of the Patreon is fantastic, what I've earned so far doesn't even cover 1/3 of my expenses for this game after taxes. Let the game and Patreon mature a bit before we start aiming for massive expenses like salaries.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Like that you are going with traditional Celtic/English fairie-lore.
Ever hear of Pillywiggins?
They are tiny winged fairies (smaller than Belle) some with antenna. Pillywiggins live in the bells of flowers and protect flowers and gardens. Also Pillywiggins are not above doing it with butterflies and dragonflies. AND their name is fun to say. They're somebody Belle could call short, or treat Belle like Belle treats the Main Character. lol
I have a VERY old book on fairie-lore.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know Belle isn't adding any more fairies yet just thought I'd mention Pillywiggins as they are most likely the fairies Frances Griffith and Elsie Wright hoaxed pictures of in the 1920's. All except their first photo that one they claimed was real.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes