RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I'll be replying to two of your spoilered questions beneath, but I won't put my answers in spoiler tags as I don't really think they spoil anything at all.

Aldred is pretty much the unofficial leader in town, though he gets help from Evelyn for things that require a more delicate hand. There used to be a more formal setup (hence the large town hall and the training grounds), but it's dwindled over the years.
Similarly, there is a local militia that Aldred trains and leads, but it's small and not really all that suited to dealing with a coronation. Not to mention that it lacks any magical security whatsoever, which is where Truthsayer Merek was supposed to come into the picture.

We'll be diving deeper into these issues when I decide to reintroduce Aldred. He's been gone for the last few updates because parts of his role in the story tie into the Fey Court, and I wanted to see if we were going to reach that goal before committing to anything. With that out of the way, his story is ready to continue at any moment.
I love it that you put so much thought into the story and character development.

Reactions: Belle

RedSh

Jul 17, 2017
Greetings, could anybody tell me how much mind control there is in the game? Is it essential, optional and if it is optional, do I miss a lot when I skip it.
Mind Control is plot essential -- eventually you will need to use it on the title's Princess to change/fix something in her head and thence save the kingdom. However, you'll need to be good at using the spell, so you need to practice on the village girls first.

Now, actually *using* the control once established appears to be optional, and there are definitely optional segments in which you can molest the girls at night.

Interestingly, the only sex scene currently in the game is outside the use of mind control, which makes me hopeful that the author will be incorporating more fully consensual encounters in the future.*

*Though if it takes mind control to get each of the girls to spread their cheeks for an anal shag, I'm curiously okay with that, too. ;-)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Interestingly, the only sex scene currently in the game is outside the use of mind control, which makes me hopeful that the author will be incorporating more fully consensual encounters in the future.
Yes, there should be plenty of those by the time I'm done. I want a healthy mix of sexual content within the scope of the story.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will the MC be able to manipulate the characters to have sex with people other than MC?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Will the MC be able to manipulate the characters to have sex with people other than MC?
Most likely, but only in a few special cases. Unless you count threesomes.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I wunder the Game says I have 3xmoves at night when I play I have only 1xmove at night? Is it only because the Game is on early phase or have you changed it and not the text?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wunder the Game says I have 3xmoves at night when I play I have only 1xmove at night? Is it only because the Game is on early phase or have you changed it and not the text?
When does it say that you have 3 moves at night? You'll never have that. You only have one. I would guess you must have misread the bit about have 3 actions total per day, one for each time of day.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When does it say that you have 3 moves at night? You'll never have that. You only have one. I would guess you must have misread the bit about have 3 actions total per day, one for each time of day.
You have right. I have thought I have read it as hint/statement about clues (that you have more actions at night for naughty things or searching personal things). I read it all after you answer again and find nothing for my "supposed readings".

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hoping for Belle to say "Lord, what fools these mortals be!". Too many good lines from A Midsummer Night's Dream. lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well I guess there's always Monty Python's Holy Grail. lol
"We are the knights who say ni."
just kidding you write dialogue that fits your characters personalities without any help.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, you willing to share what the next update will focus on ?
Agility training and the sleep molestation scenes. The update is going to be on the smaller side because I've "lost" 3 out of 4 weekends this month, and those are when I'm the most productive. I've made a lot of renders though, not all of which will be included in the update. I counted more than 150 renders since the last update.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hopefully you spent them doing Belle-esque shenanigans :p! E-V-I-L shenanigans!
If only I could. It was out of my control. Luckily, there's nothing like that coming up in the near future, so February should be far more productive. *crosses fingers*

Reactions: Palanto

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Belle uses the word 'sorcery' I keep thinking to the Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp. After missing out on 200 years he sees TV for the first time and this is his reaction!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes