VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Okay.... so I know there is absolutely no need for a scene replay gallery, but I have high hopes for this one and want to get started on the ground floor... so for what it's worth...

There is a separate thread for the MOD here but it is waiting moderation approval. Once it's approved, all updates will be posted there. Please keep any discussions about the mod on that thread and not here.

Thanks!

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I've only played for a bit and I like it so far, Chloe was very hot!
But don't the colors need some more saturation? The images seem to somehow lack a bit of color IMHO.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroBro

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2231982
Oh really? The mothers name is Ethan is it?
I feel like that is actually better writing than we might be used to. Using a childish or simpler word when talking about a younger character to give the feel of more taboo or more that we are looking at a younger person and maybe not completelyt convinced to be corrupt in the circumstance.
I can see how it may come across as an annoyance if you are blazing through the content or less interested in the writing - or even if the word is not one you are used to hearing. Just thought I would add why I think it is used and why it works.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EroBro and -L-L-MJ-

EroBro

Developer of Love Next Door
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I would suggest adding this, as well as any other ideas you want to add, to the planned tags
Seems you took my suggestion but didn't add harem to the planned tags. :unsure: Is that no longer applicable?
Will there be a harem or no?
Hey! My uncertainty stems from my current hardware capabilities. It starts to struggle to handle 2+ characters.
And that "Yep!" was from an year back, when I saw the game in a different light than now, I understand the persistence to know if it still is a thing.
It can be a thing if the story and my hardware allow it to be in the future, but I wouldn't go out of my way to fit it into the game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you tell the original game that is remade?
The orig. game this one is inspired by was My Sweet Neighbors. A quite popular game at it's time, but unfortunately got abandoned. For those remembering/played it there is a nice "cameo" in this game: when Sarah is watching TV while you work on your notebook you can see a few pics shown on the TV screen from that game.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I don't think reviews commented on this, so I wanna ask.

Can you tell me about the sex that's been implemented so far please?

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes