Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Warning Some Spoilers:
Day 37. Girls are hot, the story is nice, about as believable as a fantasy can get. Every character seems fleshed out and has their own personality. Still too early to rate the game since book one is an entire year and yes you play the entire year I suspect.
Oh man, you are in for real candy there... I wish I can have that Men in Black gadget and replay it for the first time again!
OP gems?Yeah some are stronger, but you will se that every has its uses. Gem A good for that paricular boss fight, but another boss isimmune to that effect and so on.
Rage and cluster combo and you are good to go. Well probably not that much on your level, but later :D

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Spoilers, spoilers pls :)

As for your issue, it sounds like window defender has a hardon for the app on your PC. Here's how you might be able to fix it.

WELL WAS AN ISSUE WITH WINRAR...FOR SOME REASON I HAD A ---------- AS TITLE OF THE FOLDER..FOR THAT GAME GAVE ME AN ERROR.FIXED THE NAME FOLDER WORKED LIKE A CHARM.
ABOUT THE GAME...WHY NOT GIVE US SOME MORE DAYS TO AT LEAST LET US FINISH SOME QUEST..LIKE THE ONE WITH dRAGON EGG? ops damn caps

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
WELL WAS AN ISSUE WITH WINRAR...FOR SOME REASON I HAD A ---------- AS TITLE OF THE FOLDER..FOR THAT GAME GAVE ME AN ERROR.FIXED THE NAME FOLDER WORKED LIKE A CHARM.
ABOUT THE GAME...WHY NOT GIVE US SOME MORE DAYS TO AT LEAST LET US FINISH SOME QUEST..LIKE THE ONE WITH dRAGON EGG? ops damn caps
Easiest way is use Ctrl+J to jump forward past the end of book 2 (Day 200+), then once you're happy jump back.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Maybe I just have to proceed with main story/more days. But when and where do you give katie her booze. Lancaster quest.

Enjoying it a lot ;)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe I just have to proceed with main story/more days. But when and where do you give katie her booze. Lancaster quest.

Enjoying it a lot ;)
Just keep going, Emily will prompt you that you should go check up on Katie, after which he'll either go "I should buy her a bottle of whisky" or go "Oh, I already have a bottle.".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darthpham

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Just keep going, Emily will prompt you that you should go check up on Katie, after which he'll either go "I should buy her a bottle of whisky" or go "Oh, I already have a bottle.".
I will just keep playing then. But I think I got both. Gran and Emily told me and I picked 1 of the three booze choices. Day 154 atm.

And now you are still here ;) is there an actual MP check when your factory is assaulted? Cause I think I did everything optimal, 450 atm, still it failed. The wiki didnt mention a check being there on that day (end of act 8). Made me want to reload somewhere.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I will just keep playing then. But I think I got both. Gran and Emily told me and I picked 1 of the three booze choices. Day 154 atm.

And now you are still here ;) is there an actual MP check when your factory is assaulted? Cause I think I did everything optimal, 450 atm, still it failed. The wiki didnt mention a check being there on that day (end of act 8). Made me want to reload somewhere.
Nah, the event you're looking for is Act X, so it's in your future.

MPs:
For best result with the factory assault you need 350+. If you have lower you get a result where some of your troops died in putting it down..

Reactions: BigLurker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are more than enough days to finish everything.

The dragon egg hatches 7 days after you get it and you can get it pretty early on.

I notice you bring up the mother a few times, she's a great character but apart from a couple of chats she doesn't have much content.

She bangs the dad so maybe MC has a super powered mini god sibling in the future, who knows. Would be good to have a friend for his super powered mini god daughter.

Just to break the hearts of anyone expecting incest ... doesn't happen here, sorry folks. Closest you'll get is Chloe mocking the MC for his choice of adult games.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Nah, the event you're looking for is Act X, so it's in your future.

MPs:
For best result with the factory assault you need 350+. If you have lower you get a result where some of your troops died in putting it down..

And excellent choice in new music. Just like the first. I will buy it of steam, or an other place, if you get more money from it. Just tell me ;)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Do i need both books to play?
I *think* there is a default way to start Book 2, without playing Book 1, but I do NOT recommend it even if it is possible.
You will miss a lot of context, and an absolutely amazing story, if you skip Book 1.....nevermind not really knowing what the hell is going, or what anyone is talking about, in Book 2.

Play both, in order (Book 2 will import your Book 1 save), you will not regret it at all.

Edit: If you are worried about the download limit/cap, don't be. I seriously doubt that you will get through Book 1 before it resets & you can dl Book 2.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The mom is insanely hot - should have used a fugly model for her as it feels a waste and it would make more sense as the MC clearly didnt get lucky and benefit from her side of the gene pool lol.

Impressive game though - one of the most high quality efforts i think ive seen never mind played on the site.

Aug 5, 2017
that's painful to watch, i needed that after finishing book2.

Got some bug reports:

1: Autosave "End of Act VII" is bugged.
When loading, you've got a dialog box "Now let's get this meeting finished". Clicking it the box goes away and you're left with bella standing there, no way to move forward.

2: I can repro the elsewhere map bug every time. It's not organize gems, it's change card back.

I included act10.sav for a guaranteed repro:
finish talking to nimue, it puts you back on the elsewhere map.
organize gems -> change card back -> x
sends you back to the forest paths background instead of the map

3: Reloading during a paths battle makes the next card battle a mess of half-played cards. Guessing you cleanup at the end of rounds/battle, not the beginning?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes