Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why the hell are mods interferring with devs releases?

That's just beyond stupid.
Absolutely no idea. I pinged them on Discord, we'll see if they have any insight into what's going on.

I updated the thread as usual (both sets of new links, and updating the changelog). I also updated the tags (they were originally written at the end of Act II, so there was a fair chunk of new tags), and updated the trailer videos to use the steam book 1 and book 2 trailers (they were originally using the act I and Act II trailers). Then I reported it, like always, thinking it would show up in the New and Updated section.

Instead it got reverted back, all my changes deleted. Not quite sure what's going on, but I'm less than pleased.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Okay, updated the main thread.

Here are the builds. Updated Book 1 to 1.2.6; mostly bug fixes and typos, but refreshing the mirrors was probably necessary at this point anyway.

Book 1 (v1.2.6)
Win64: - MEGA - - -
Win32: - MEGA - - -
OSX: - MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -

Book 2 to 0.9.3. It's not *quite* the final Steam build (or it would have been named 1.0.something) but it's had a lot of testing, and so far nothing critical seems to be broken. I'll see what happens when more testers hit it, and once I'm satisfied its as solid as it can be I'll make a 1.0.0 build.

Book 2 (v 0.9.3)
Win64: - - MEGA - -
Win32: - - MEGA - -
OSX: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -

As always, if you like the game, consider supporting it on or on ; it really helps.
So this will get us into the end of book 2 and the intro to 193 when download it?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Is the new gem trader supposed to be popping up on the overworld map after you've bought his stock out while having nothing new?

Having issues with a few of the sidequests. The questlog for In Alis Vicimus! says go kill the new nest, the wiki says it's in the north. With just Katie in the party I'm not seeing it

Treasure hunt isn't completed either. Last step I did was take Emily to the supply cache and talk to the guy. The quest log still has me on that part but going back to to the cache again gives the message I probably shouldn't bother Samael

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the new gem trader supposed to be popping up on the overworld map after you've bought his stock out while having nothing new?

Having issues with a few of the sidequests. The questlog for In Alis Vicimus! says go kill the new nest, the wiki says it's in the north. With just Katie in the party I'm not seeing it

Treasure hunt isn't completed either. Last step I did was take Emily to the supply cache and talk to the guy. The quest log still has me on that part but going back to to the cache again gives the message I probably shouldn't bother Samael
First check; are you playing 0.9.3 or 0.6.17c?

If you did Treasure Hunt in a previous version it won't have the Quest flag cleared. I guess I could put a timeout when you return to Samael.

Alis Vicimus final event is triggered when Snowdrop returns to your shower room after you thrashing the 3rd fortress. Each of them follow the same pattern:
- Snowdrop appears in shower
- Go to map north with katie
- Snowdrop returns to talk to you again.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.9.3. Got the next event to trigger by showering at night. Had only tried late night previously apparently
Yeah, Late Night will never trigger any shower events (in book 1 OR 2).

I probably should be consistent, since there ARE some events that are only triggerable by late night; Molly's sex scenes, because she's busy working in the bar until then.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Has the questing system/progression of the game been changed? I remember playing it a year or so ago and I had trouble with the navigation and objectives in the game.

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
So I kept playing after finishing Act X to do all the side quests that I didn't get to do before (this is before the Act XI update came out). Is there any way for me to go back to the end of Act X and continue Act XI without having to load the ACT 10 Complete save file? Preferably without having the stats, money, and the events that I have completed from being overwritten

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks, Krull. It's been two and a half years since I started making sigs here at F95zone, but one of my favorites still remains the basic Krull template PSD one with Emily and the sword :)
i have no idea what you be talking about!

congrats! also i hope you fixed the free roam events to set them up in the afternoon or in the evening since mornings are sequestered to the hunting grounds!
Other way around; 0.9.4 opens up evenings to go to hunting grounds as well.
sorry work season arrived and i only have time during the weekends during work breaks... i only downloaded the book 1 yet so i have not played the latest update of book 2 and will probably take some time to get up to speed!

its also dividend season in my land so must keep my focus on the dividend hunting and decision making atm! next month i hope i have more time! perhaps i will even accept he chase saphire credit card they keep offering me and buy the game on steam!
but doubt it i do not trust credit cards... it smells like a rip off!

but you have my full support either way!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I kept playing after finishing Act X to do all the side quests that I didn't get to do before (this is before the Act XI update came out). Is there any way for me to go back to the end of Act X and continue Act XI without having to load the ACT 10 Complete save file? Preferably without having the stats, money, and the events that I have completed from being overwritten
Could you do a quick.sav, and pass me the file, I'll have a look.

A quick hack you can use is Ctrl+J to enable the debug menu, then Jump to Day 183, that'll start you in the morning in the bedroom.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes