Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
First, there are too many spoilers here. And I don't mean things behind spoiler tags. Plain text spoilers for all to read and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens. I figured it out from just two specific comments that I won't point out just in case others missed it. Just want to say thanks a lot for that. If you're going to talk about the story, especially if it's anything about the ending or how it made you feel, etc then please spoiler your whole comment even if you think you're being sneaky. Sometimes when you put 2 or 3 sneaky comments together it gives things away.
Sorry, I got carried away. I promise I will redirect those to some other channel next time.

Every post I added is now in spoiler tags

Squishyderpy
Avaron1974
Please do the same, we got carried away

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Using my 1st post ever to say to Droid: I love your game. Just as a game/story, without the adultness (though that is awesome, too!)

The entire climax of Book 2 was so great; I am not ashamed to admit that it wrecked me emotionally, especially the time Owyn spent you know.. writing things.

Also, to be useful; I seem to have broken the warthog quest somehow; it's still in my log at the end of XI, saying "wait for the ammo to arrive in America" so I guess I missed the trigger for that and it just.. exists in the quest log now. I looked it up in the walkthru and I guess I missed the opportunity to re-enter the bedroom when the update was supposed to trigger.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Also, to be useful; I seem to have broken the warthog quest somehow; it's still in my log at the end of XI, saying "wait for the ammo to arrive in America" so I guess I missed the trigger for that and it just.. exists in the quest log now. I looked it up in the walkthru and I guess I missed the opportunity to re-enter the bedroom when the update was supposed to trigger.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll go see if I can reproduce the bug!

Glad you enjoyed the game, and Book 3's already turning out a lot of fun. After the slightly darker tones of the end of Book 2, Book 3 opens with MC taking the brakes off.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sure thing; if you need a savegame I can get it attached.

And I can't wait to see where Book 3 goes!
Thanks, if you have a save near where you think it should be triggering, I'll see what's going on!

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Because live Bella isn't his chosen yet.

The Bella from his time/world is dead, doesn't mean he can't get a new one.

The thing with Mjolnir happened for a reason or it had no point in reappearing. Mjolnir can only be used by it's owner (and he hasn't changed this one) so that Mjolnir's owner is still Bella.

I will die on this hill that he will find a live Bella and hopefully Jalsa where he went and make her his chosen again.
Wait what day was this on?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and damn....... that ending pulled at my heartstrings.....hard.

R.I.P. Bella.
You were definitely one of the best
. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Thanks, if you have a save near where you think it should be triggering, I'll see what's going on!

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
I have attached a file from Day 145, and the warthog quest is in the log as expected. I believe I did the Kingdom quest on the 1st day allowed so 145 should be +7 days. Either way, I loaded this up and played through until Day 162 (after the wedding) checking the bedroom each day and it never triggered. Lots of those days have mandatory events 1st thing in the morning so I am guessing something got pre-empted.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, updated the main thread.

Here are the builds. Updated Book 1 to 1.2.6; mostly bug fixes and typos, but refreshing the mirrors was probably necessary at this point anyway.

Book 1 (v1.2.6)
Win64: - MEGA - - -
Win32: - MEGA - - -
OSX: - MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -

Book 2 to 0.9.3. It's not *quite* the final Steam build (or it would have been named 1.0.something) but it's had a lot of testing, and so far nothing critical seems to be broken. I'll see what happens when more testers hit it, and once I'm satisfied its as solid as it can be I'll make a 1.0.0 build.

Book 2 (v 0.9.3)
Win64: - - MEGA - -
Win32: - - MEGA - -
OSX: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -

As always, if you like the game, consider supporting it on or on ; it really helps.
Hi, I downloaded the v0.9.3 and started playing just now. I encountered something but don't know if it is a bug or not, so I just wanted to inform.
My old save was stored in Quicksave slot and when I reloaded it, my save didn't ask me to return to new update. When I tried to "Reload from day", it asked me send back to beginning of Act X, The Dresden War, not to the time of the new content. Since I love the story, I have no complaints about replaying Act X, just wanted to ask if it is a bug or not.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
is the OP Post not up to date? because it still says v0.6.X and here every body is talking about v0.9?

Edit: Okay, the Download is for 0.9.3 despite it's saying that it is v0.6.something

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
is the OP Post not up to date? because it still says v0.6.X and here every body is talking about v0.9?

Edit: Okay, the Download is for 0.9.3 despite it's saying that it is v0.6.something
Yes,that is troublearound this forum :D names are not up to date :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes