Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That would be awesome! I did manage to get Book 2 working though
Yeah, I hear people having problems with 7Zip managed to get it working from command line using Extract to. My guess is that it's just a size issue, but hard to say.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, I hear people having problems with 7Zip managed to get it working from command line using Extract to. My guess is that it's just a size issue, but hard to say.
It is funny how different systems react to things.

WinRar used to give me nothing but problems (haven't had to use it in awhile though).

7zip is the only one that I never have a real problem with. The worst thing I have run into is having to choose "7zip -> Extract Here" on the larger files, instead of just using the "extract all" option.

Figured I would mention it just in case someone else has a 7zip issue, it is worth trying.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
It is funny how different systems react to things.

WinRar used to give me nothing but problems (haven't had to use it in awhile though).

7zip is the only one that I never have a real problem with. The worst thing I have run into is having to choose "7zip -> Extract Here" on the larger files, instead of just using the "extract all" option.

Figured I would mention it just in case someone else has a 7zip issue, it is worth trying.
That might just be it. I always choose extract here.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
That might just be it. I always choose extract here.
It probably is.
I would guess/estimate that 99.8% of the time, I am good with just an "extract all". That other .2%, "extract here" works fine. I have passed that info along to a few others that have had issues, and it has worked for them as well.

No idea why,.It will take someone a LOT more tech-smart than I am to explain it, but as long as it works I can't really say I care why :)

Apr 29, 2021
i had assumed that! in the vision of the 1st cambion assassin we see Sarah and Oleg and a 3rd element!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although i had suspected that book 2 would deal with the others and book3 would deal with the undead! guess i was wrong on that one!
Definitely can see the logic in that one; do you have any opinions on this too:-

Q1. What about Emily of reality 1 now isn't she like doomed with Anton?

Q2. Do you think a happily ever after be achieved with this two reality thing, there are many complexities but how do you solve the 2 Emily problem can't be with both of them

Q3. Finally what do you think could be the real reason why MC was brought here? There was one scene in Merlin tower where he talks about bringing back his mother, does that remind you of anything?

Would be super glad if you have any thoughts on these and would love to share it:).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared
Apr 29, 2021
i had assumed that! in the vision of the 1st cambion assassin we see Sarah and Oleg and a 3rd element!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although i had suspected that book 2 would deal with the others and book3 would deal with the undead! guess i was wrong on that one!
Hmm one more thing though replayed this scene after you mentioned it and lol that 3rd element looks like Henry and I actually think if it's not Anton probably it's him, damn that would be wicked though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Strifegar

Sep 23, 2021
It's a combat system; it just uses poker scores to signify how much damage you do :)
Yeah, I didn't like the idea of poker either but trust me, it's actually not a huge part of the game and it's deeper than you'd expect from a poker inspired setup. In my opinion, the real beauty of this is the story. I'm in love with it! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Just be sure you play at least 3 chapters, you should definitely be hooked by then.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, I didn't like the idea of poker either but trust me, it's actually not a huge part of the game and it's deeper than you'd expect from a poker inspired setup. In my opinion, the real beauty of this is the story. I'm in love with it! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Just be sure you play at least 3 chapters, you should definitely be hooked by then.
I like the poker system but there are a few times that it screws up. It will give at straight for enemies when it is just a pair. It does not happen often just once in awhile.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
It will give at straight for enemies when it is just a pair. It does not happen often just once in awhile.
Strange. Never had that happen to me before. Maybe it's platform-specific? It hasn't occurred in Win and Android (at least book 1).

Nov 17, 2018
Antiy-AVL detected a trojan when I scanned the files after the game established a connection with remote-config-prd.uca.cloud.unity3d.com
I'm almost 100% sure that it's a false positive but I wanted to let you guys know just in case. Although now that I think about it Unity did merger with IronSource in the last month so who knows? lol

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Antiy-AVL detected a trojan when I scanned the files after the game established a connection with remote-config-prd.uca.cloud.unity3d.com
I'm almost 100% sure that it's a false positive but I wanted to let you guys know just in case. Although now that I think about it Unity did merger with IronSource in the last month so who knows? lol
False positive Unity's used that for the past 5 yrs to check game and app performance to improve quality.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm still running on Unity version 2021.1.28f1 (predating the merge), and have no plans to change that.

This is just another one of those annoying false positives that both unity (and to a lesser extent Godot, since it gets less use) gets smacked with because the .exe is the same for all apps using the same version.

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
thanks that is good to know. Time to update the firewall

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hello,
I am no longer in sync with the guide and trying to fix it I messed everything up. Does anyone have a save of day 177 (late) or early 178? I'm in Outsider Path
Grateful for the help

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
Yes please, always keen to hear how to make things better. Also; which platform (and resolution) are you playing it on, and if possible i'd like a savegame folder to see what's going on : C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic
i played book 1 on my samsung android tab s3. Nice game. Sometimes a bit slow, but doable. Book 2 however is unplayable, probably far too much going on. Tried reinstall a few times. Maybe you can some extra attention to Android?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i played book 1 on my samsung android tab s3. Nice game. Sometimes a bit slow, but doable. Book 2 however is unplayable, probably far too much going on. Tried reinstall a few times. Maybe you can some extra attention to Android?
The Android build won't even compile on Android atm (it's 5.5gb on pc, and even with moving all the images into the cloud its still above the 2gb max app threshold). So... Maybe?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes