Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The Android build won't even compile on Android atm (it's 5.5gb on pc, and even with moving all the images into the cloud its still above the 2gb max app threshold). So... Maybe?
Droid Productions for the new series i would like to put into the vote one of my favourite authors david gemell! particulary my favourite the rigante series which imho is on topic regarding the myths and legends being portraited here! perhaps even from the clans point of view since arthur as become saxonized even tough it was the welsh version of the story... (and it had to go trough a francishazition before it was anglicized into a saxonic myth...)!

Reactions: Real Kreten

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I just started playing Book 1 a couple days ago and have been binging it. I can’t find anything to complain about. Maybe bits here and there that I don’t feel I fully understand, but that is not the fault of the dev. Looking forward to playing through all of this and then mobbing on to Book 2 and 3. The pacing feels about perfect.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
I just started playing Book 1 a couple days ago and have been binging it. I can’t find anything to complain about. Maybe bits here and there that I don’t feel I fully understand, but that is not the fault of the dev. Looking forward to playing through all of this and then mobbing on to Book 2 and 3. The pacing feels about perfect.
Do your self a big favor, after finishing Book 1, play it again. Stuff will make more scene. Also I've done multable replays at this point and still find little thing hidden in all the dialog.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Do your self a big favor, after finishing Book 1, play it again. Stuff will make more scene. Also I've done multable replays at this point and still find little thing hidden in all the dialog.
What kind of stuff am I missing with one playthrough?
My current playthrough is heavily leaning on CHA (sort of based on the Eliot Waugh character from The Magicians). I was planning to do playthroughs focused on INT and STR as well to see if anything is different. There don’t seem to be a lot of branching paths, though, so I don’t know if it would be mostly the same content.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What kind of stuff am I missing with one playthrough?
My current playthrough is heavily leaning on CHA (sort of based on the Eliot Waugh character from The Magicians). I was planning to do playthroughs focused on INT and STR as well to see if anything is different. There don’t seem to be a lot of branching paths, though, so I don’t know if it would be mostly the same content.
There's not a lot of core branching; pretty much all side-content is opt in (like the Black Rose). There is a lot of dialog that will read differently once you've played through the game once, though. Much of what Chloe says sounds like one thing the first time you play, and like something else the second time, for example :D

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Hi! Looks like book 2 is fully out? I'm excited to play! Have there been any changes to book 1 or am I set if I use my old book 1 save?

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
i am actually very disappointed at Droid Productions
we got Bella and Kathie and not a single joke about
"so if you are Scottish for you to date me i must allow you to squeeze my bag and blow my pipe?"

seriously not a single joke about blowing the bagpipe ...
that is not Scotland that is urban Scotland the tamed ones...
Give Droid a break, we have a good setting, better characters and an amazing story.
Accept that you can't have everything, for having it all would be unfair.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And public links are up:

Win 64: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Win 32: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
OSX: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

What's new? A couple of fun new encounters in Elsewhere (story-based, found on the roaming map). There's new encounters with several characters in Edinburgh as well, the main one being Jenny. Just like her quests were the biggest side quests in Book 1 and 2 (Black Rose, and Collared respectively), it's looking like her Book 3 storyline will be the biggest chunk of optional content in the game. It's called You Raise Me Up, and kicks off in Act XII+.

Also, a lot of bug-fixes and general cleanup, since there's lots of stuf in Book 2 that doesn't make sense in the context of Book 3.

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
And public links are up:

Win 64: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Win 32: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
OSX: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

What's new? A couple of fun new encounters in Elsewhere (story-based, found on the roaming map). There's new encounters with several characters in Edinburgh as well, the main one being Jenny. Just like her quests were the biggest side quests in Book 1 and 2 (Black Rose, and Collared respectively), it's looking like her Book 3 storyline will be the biggest chunk of optional content in the game. It's called You Raise Me Up, and kicks off in Act XII+.

Also, a lot of bug-fixes and general cleanup, since there's lots of stuf in Book 2 that doesn't make sense in the context of Book 3.
Damm and here I just nuked all my save files and started anew ...

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
It's a long shot, but asking never hurts I suppose.

I wasn't able to get the achievement for all optional Molly scenes in Book 2. I tried to figure out what I missed with the walkthrough but I've no idea. If anyone has any tip/advice that would me prevent to replay everything, thanks. I think there is nothing left to do in my game after clearing last act, so it was probably something skippable. For what's worth, the only "peculiar" thing I noticed is that the wrap gift dress didn't trigger any sex scene when I got and present it to her (only a scene with no sex option), but maybe that was intended.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes