Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have to admit i'm not looking forward to this one ending.

This is one game i've added to my Steam where I can say I more than got my monies worth. Sad this is the last book, i've really enjoyed it.

Also nice to see Jalsa again though she didn't make a similar grand naked entrance this time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, but... good stories need to have good happy endings. Too many books (or games, especially here) refuse to give up, because the creator fears he'll never be able to do anything as good again, and as a result overstay their welcome.
Oh I deff agree and I don't want to see this drag on and become stale. I think ending after 2 huge wars is probably the best place, there is no topping that really.

It's the same with all stories built up over long periods of time. You watch the characters grow knowing it will end on day but it's still always a bit bittersweet when a good story ends.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, but... good stories need to have good happy endings. Too many books (or games, especially here) refuse to give up, because the creator fears he'll never be able to do anything as good again, and as a result overstay their welcome.
As far as I am concerned, whenever you finish, your next step should be to make this story into a screenplay! And do NOT let Michael Bay direct!!!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As far as I am concerned, whenever you finish, your next step should be to make this story into a screenplay! And do NOT let Michael Bay direct!!!
Nah, the next game I'm thinking of doing a take on it; her characters get to retire, but the personas move from series to series. Ranma isn't Inuyasha, and Akane isn't Kagome, but they look alike, and many of the same tensions remain. Takahashi was the anime I got genuinely hooked on, and I loved how she managed to create a living cast whose experiences went from scifi to slice of life to martial arts to fantasy.

Maybe this time Emily will be a Roman senator's daughter in a 25th century space opera, or a guardian angel meeting the son of lucifer in a run-down diner in New York? We'll see... I'm still toying with ideas.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If we're talking fave scenes I have to go with ..... any scene Molly is in.

As much as I love Bella, Molly is probs my fave character in the game. I wasn't keen on her first but since she was made Chosen her banter was on point.

Getting her out of the Asylum amused me.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment pan_up.mp4

Act XIII public builds
Win32: - - -
Win64: - - -
OSX: - - -
Linux: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 2123680 Act XIII public builds
Win32: MEGA - - -
Win64: MEGA - - -
OSX: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Sorry for distributing you
But i want to ask u after how much time u will strt to update the android version

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry for distributing you
But i want to ask u after how much time u will strt to update the android version
Probably not until the project is complete. Android filesizes are a massive headache, and I'll likely have to fork the entire thing to make it work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Win32: MEGA - - -
Win64: MEGA - - -
OSX: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Hunni, you just kinda did a massive spoiler for Book 3.

That pic kinda gives a huge plot point away.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
There's a bug during the dinner at the unseelie court if you take some of the options out of order. The conversation seems to have ended prematurely and clicking on either character does not seem to restart it so it's soft-locked. Want me to upload a save of it?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's a bug during the dinner at the unseelie court if you take some of the options out of order. The conversation seems to have ended prematurely and clicking on either character does not seem to restart it so it's soft-locked. Want me to upload a save of it?
I'll go chase it down. Thx.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveOfMagic-Book3-0.2.18c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jan 10, 2022
hi guys,

want to try this game out but i'm a bit confused about the harem tag, is this optional? so is it possible to go just for one girl? or am i forced by script to have interest in all girls? furthermore is the group sex tag because of MFF action or something else?

thx in advance for help

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi guys,

want to try this game out but i'm a bit confused about the harem tag, is this optional? so is it possible to go just for one girl? or am i forced by script to have interest in all girls? furthermore is the group sex tag because of MFF action or something else?

thx in advance for help
Releationships in the game work a little different than most harem games, in that there's a central LI (Emily), and then a group of girls around them that are romantically attracted to the MC in various ways. Some of them have encounters you can turn down, but the central group (the 3 Chosen + Katie) all have at one story-line mandatory sex scene.

Any group sex is always MFF or MFFF; MC's not into sharing what is his with other men.

Jan 10, 2022
Releationships in the game work a little different than most harem games, in that there's a central LI (Emily), and then a group of girls around them that are romantically attracted to the MC in various ways. Some of them have encounters you can turn down, but the central group (the 3 Chosen + Katie) all have at one story-line mandatory sex scene.

Any group sex is always MFF or MFFF; MC's not into sharing what is his with other men.
thx for the fast response, and good to know in advance. i will give it a try bc the central LI made me curious :love:

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes