muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That would hurt like fuck though, with all the keys sticking out. And I don’t even want to imagine the reed on the end.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My PC just gave up on me so have to start game again from book 1, that ain't a problem loved the game so doesn't matter. But even thou I should know the answer but want to make sure, can you use same save from book 1 to book2 to book 3? I mean do they carry over?

Reactions: Warscared

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
My PC just gave up on me so have to start game again from book 1, that ain't a problem loved the game so doesn't matter. But even thou I should know the answer but want to make sure, can you use same save from book 1 to book2 to book 3? I mean do they carry over?
Yes

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
was playing the game and got the message,didn't know game was linked to this forum, that's cool, and thx for response, just wanted make sure, was thinking about editing save but forgot about debug menu, forgot how long this game is only on chapter 2, just met Bella. Thx again

Reactions: EJW

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But are there multiple endings for book 2? As in variations for how things go down

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Act XIII's now complete and up on the . I'll let it sit there a couple of days in case there's any issues that need fixing, and then I'll push a public build. I also give Steam keys to all Patreons, if you prefer that option.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dang, Imma go cry a then. Thanks ya'll
If it's any consolation, I cried like a baby writing it. Had to stop writing to wipe my eyes, then get back to it.

It gets better... that's the "end of Fellowship of the Rings" moment of the game; Gandalf's presumed dead, the hobbits are kidnapped and everything's gone to ruin.

Except the hobbit is a God, and the one that's abducted him is Emily.

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
If it's any consolation, I cried like a baby writing it. Had to stop writing to wipe my eyes, then get back to it.

It gets better... that's the "end of Fellowship of the Rings" moment of the game; Gandalf's presumed dead, the hobbits are kidnapped and everything's gone to ruin.

Except the hobbit is a God, and the one that's abducted him is Emily.
Dang, that's got me pumped. Love your work man. Psyched to see what happens when the book is out!

Reactions: Droid Productions

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
First two Acts of Book 3 is now done. Book 1 was 6 acts, Book 2 was 5; I suspect Book 3 will also become 6 (just... the sheer amount of stuff I want to touch at). Either way the end is indeed in sight.
I know it has to end sometime but, I wish it could go on. Like, a whole book for the epilogue. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes