Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hi guys,

want to try this game out but i'm a bit confused about the harem tag, is this optional? so is it possible to go just for one girl? or am i forced by script to have interest in all girls? furthermore is the group sex tag because of MFF action or something else?

thx in advance for help
There is the main LI, you can't change that, she's his be all and end all.

He has 3 other girls that are close to him, his "harem" if you will, as well as a few side girls that have 1 or 2 scenes.

The main LI and the other 3 girls are all story based and can't be avoided. Most, if not all of the side girl action can be avoided though.

Reactions: Shadowen

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is the game playable if you suck at card games
Yeah, it's got an easy mode, and even an 'auto' button that will pick the best poker hand automatically (which might not be the best option for your current situation, but that's only something you'd worry about on Hard or Ultra mode).

Reactions: frepyou

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
very confused atm, I opted into the development stuff on steam, when I go into the game I can load the end of Act XI where it tells me where to find the save for act XI+ but even though it's at the location where it says it is, no matter what I do I can't get that save to appear in game to load it, so I can just skip a bunch of days after book 2 w/ an empty quest log and nothing to do. I know it's probably something stupid I'm missing but can't do anything that is supposed to be in book 3 even w/ the [development] tag next to the game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
very confused atm, I opted into the development stuff on steam, when I go into the game I can load the end of Act XI where it tells me where to find the save for act XI+ but even though it's at the location where it says it is, no matter what I do I can't get that save to appear in game to load it, so I can just skip a bunch of days after book 2 w/ an empty quest log and nothing to do. I know it's probably something stupid I'm missing but can't do anything that is supposed to be in book 3 even w/ the [development] tag next to the game.
Open Book 3, New Game, I have an existing savegame.
That'll start a new game by importing the Act XI savegame (save11.sav2).

Reactions: Azsouth

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Open Book 3, New Game, I have an existing savegame.
That'll start a new game by importing the Act XI savegame (save11.sav2).
when I hit new game it only gives me 2 options, "I have an existing save from book 1" and "help me create a character", no option for book 3.

there is no option to open book 3, just to play love of magic and play book 2: the war [development branch]

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
when I hit new game it only gives me 2 options, "I have an existing save from book 1" and "help me create a character", no option for book 3.
Existing save from Book 1 ... you're sure you're not running book 2 ? :)

Anyway, the option you want is "I have an existing save". Looks like this:

1666765063032.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, just finished this last update.

I will not go into spoiler territory, so, I'll avoid the tags.

Droid Productions congrats on a spectacular game. However I try to find something to get this off a 5-star rating, I simply can't. There are imperfections here and there? Sure. Doesn't even marr the quality, or, maybe in some points even brings us back to Earth to be amazed at how deep we were immersed. I bet you may be tired of accolades, so, I'll stop.

Just know that I'm a definite fan, no qualification needed.

Peace :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is what happen when i try to extract the Book 2 archive :(
Might want to put that wall of text in a spoiler :)

This is usually happening because whatever Zip program you're using (usually older versions of 7zip) can't handle files >4 GB, and Book 2 is 5.4GB.

The standard Windows file unzipper should be able to handle it, or any other 64bit unzipper (I use winrar myself).

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Might want to put that wall of text in a spoiler :)

This is usually happening because whatever Zip program you're using (usually older versions of 7zip) can't handle files >4 GB, and Book 2 is 5.4GB.

The standard Windows file unzipper should be able to handle it, or any other 64bit unzipper (I use winrar myself).
I don't have problems to extract large files ... i did many time alreeady ... this is not the problem ( anyway as i have already the Steam version maybe i can start to book 3 with my steam file save ? )

Tell me hos to put it in " spoiler " pls ... i don't know how to manage those site ...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't have problems to extract large files ... i did many time alreeady ... this is not the problem

Tell me hos to put it in " spoiler " pls ... i don't know how to manage those site ...
1666786870613.png

1666786904204.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from that, all I can say is I've seen that error message before, and that using a different unzip package (winrar, or an updated zip file) helped.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes