don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
BUG REPORT- saved just before the end of the hand job scene in the bedroom scene. I was trying to figuare out what to do with the black rose. The save relocated the mc behind emily making it impossible to click on emily or exit the scene. Had to back up several days to the next prior save. I have seen this before just don't recall the exact circumstances,

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
BUG REPORT- saved just before the end of the hand job scene in the bedroom scene. I was trying to figuare out what to do with the black rose. The save relocated the mc behind emily making it impossible to click on emily or exit the scene. Had to back up several days to the next prior save. I have seen this before just don't recall the exact circumstances,
Get me the savegame, I'll have a look at it

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Interesting learning experience, all things considered. First sex 3D animation; 3 cross-blended clips, After Effects + 3D camera motion against planes in space to make it feel less obvious that I'm looping 5 second clips :)

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
After having restarted yet again, and noticed the "former professor got lightning blasted", a lot of things clicked. I'm really impressed with how much planning went into this.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
After having restarted yet again, and noticed the "former professor got lightning blasted", a lot of things clicked. I'm really impressed with how much planning went into this.
Yeah, there's not that much replayability in terms of branches that give radically different paths, but I did try to put in little pieces of foreshadowing and bread-crumbs that reward a second play-through. If you've finished Act IV, and are playing from scratch, pay attention to Chloe, who's got a reasonably good idea of how the next couple of months will play out.

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
There is one thing about the mc, that I don't understand...
He's fucking Katie, Bella and Chloe and has ... let's say sensual encounters with Jenny. And everything happens, while he's in a relationship with Emily. But he openly refuses Molly, because then he'd cheating on Emily? Hasn't that ship sailed a long time ago?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is one thing about the mc, that I don't understand...
He's fucking Katie, Bella and Chloe and has ... let's say sensual encounters with Jenny. And everything happens, while he's in a relationship with Emily. But he openly refuses Molly, because then he'd cheating on Emily? Hasn't that ship sailed a long time ago?
All of those are actually voluntary events. :) Molly's the only one he's going to get railroaded into. But Emily does mention the other girls, later. Molly was originally a floating event as well, but while testing and writing the end of Act II, her scene just happened to take place just before Emily's date (which was originally supposed to be quite a tame affair, with the act ending at the Lake the next day). Watching him sodomize Molly, then immediately afterwards going to that date with Emily made me feel weird, so I locked her event there, and leaned into it instead.

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
All of those are actually voluntary events. :) Molly's the only one he's going to get railroaded into. But Emily does mention the other girls, later. Molly was originally a floating event as well, but while testing and writing the end of Act II, her scene just happened to take place just before Emily's date (which was originally supposed to be quite a tame affair, with the act ending at the Lake the next day). Watching him sodomize Molly, then immediately afterwards going to that date with Emily made me feel weird, so I locked her event there, and leaned into it instead.
Can't wait to see what you have planned for Akane (Kitsune obviously included)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a way to prevent the game preceding your 'band' name with "The"? Mine is called "Mark's Band of Hoes", and it being referred to as "The Mark's Band of Hoes" is a touch weird :D

Annotation 2020-05-09 232259.png

• Haha
Reactions: Reality Mode

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Didn't say that. But if I was doing a threesome, Katie/Bella/MC would be my obvious go-to. The two red-heads are made for each other.
I want me, Molly and ... Akane?* Defo Molly though - she works so much harder than everyone else and just seems to be Kind-Author's poor little punching bag.

Also I want to tell Emily that I love her less often - my eyes are going straight across her shoulders to Molly each time we kiss :D

*And/or Kitsune - I mean, c'mon, they're as hot as each other - one has a prettier face, the other has fluffier tails :)

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Laura streaming Love of Magic again:

(settles in to watch, while rendering some more sex)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes