Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Laura streaming Love of Magic again:

(settles in to watch, while rendering some more sex)
With my darling Molly?

Edit: I know I sound sarcastic, but honestly I feel much more for her than Emily (was that her name?). She's more down to earth, honest, plays less games, is more earnest, works harder, cares more for you than politics. I love her more!

Reactions: Droid Productions

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With my darling Molly?

Edit: I know I sound sarcastic, but honestly I feel much more for her than Emily (was that her name?). She's more down to earth, honest, plays less games, is more earnest, works harder, cares more for you than politics. I love her more!
Just remember in game that though all girls are important, it seems that Emily is the one that may be as well created to perfectly fit MC as MC was created for what his tasks may be and maybe also for some other specific reason.I hear to much mention of the Goddess in the game.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Holy sh1t. I don't know how many updates I just blew through, but that was *amazing*! I even got to tell Molly that I loved her a couple of times [thank you!]*.

Damn. What a cliff-hanger!

*I love her, but I still want to treat her like the piece of shit she is. No romantic candle-lit dinners her. A cold damp wall and a pair of cuffs [attached to said wall] is the best she deserves, bless her. If she begs, maybe I'll leave the barbed dildo in her.

Curse my vivid imagination and language and literature based education.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Droid Productions - I made edits. Please read edits. I love you!

[And here concludes my 'How to make a reply in sentences of only three words' lesson].

Please hire / use / abuse me!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it :)
I did not. I defined it as a cliff-hanger, and that I now felt lonely. [Though thank you for finally replying to me]. I did, through happenstance, once refer to it as 'amazing', though please do not let that go to your head.

Forthwith, I request an expedited update, with further revelations of future story.

Sorry, I kinda lost it towards the end.

[/s for any American viewers]

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
As I now know you exist, and can type, when will we know the result of our 'floating-in-a-bath-of light-ing-ness'?

And can I finally show Molly the night-she-deserves?*

*Which is nothing more than licking the lime-scale off my toilet rim and other bathroom fixtures. But* god-damn, I bet she does a good job. I love her!

*"Mark! Never begin a sentence with 'But' - choose 'However' or some other word instead." God, I'm 14* again. Woohoo!

"Mark - nerver use numbers in a sentence - spell the numbers instead", sorry - fourteen.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

With videos in and working I figured I'd take the opportunity to add some more erotic videos as well. 0.4.8 added a Katie sequence, 0.4.10 will hopefully add an Emily sequence. Not every experiment works out, but this one was fun to do, and fun to watch. It's not going into the game, sadly, but it might be fun for you guys to have a look (I mostly put it together for the Patreons, to explain workflow).

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
With my darling Molly?

Honestly, I personally love the plotline with Emily, because as much as I hate the whole "duty is more important" shpiel, she's completely right, and I'm honestly a total sucker for games that make me ponder the ethics of choices the characters make. I tend to overthink decisions in any game where choices matter (which is why it took me like forty hours to finish my first playthrough of Life is Strange; I would spent half an hour debating basically every major decision :p).

*"Mark! Never begin a sentence with 'But' - choose 'However' or some other word instead." God, I'm 14* again. Woohoo!
"Mark - nerver use numbers in a sentence - spell the numbers instead", sorry - fourteen.
I hate when teachers do that. "Don't use 'But'" is a terrible way to teach English, because it doesn't actually tell you why. And, it isn't accurate - see what I did there? There are general rules that apply to formal English, such as the "don't begin with a sentence with a preposition" rule. But, those rules are not set in stone, and it's perfectly okay to break them in almost any circumstance. Those rules only ever apply to, for instance, writing official documents, or instruction manuals, and so on. Informal conversations, like those in a forum, do not hold to those rules (and many a novel has ignored these rules as well). Similarly, most grammarians agree (as far as I've been told, anyways) that only single digit numbers need to be spelled out; 14 is completely fine.

... oh god did I just give a rundown on grammar on an erotica forum?! Quarantine really is getting to me!

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
With videos in and working I figured I'd take the opportunity to add some more erotic videos as well. 0.4.8 added a Katie sequence, 0.4.10 will hopefully add an Emily sequence. Not every experiment works out, but this one was fun to do, and fun to watch. It's not going into the game, sadly, but it might be fun for you guys to have a look (I mostly put it together for the Patreons, to explain workflow).
Does Emily use superglue for hairstyling? Even if she does a handstand, her hair is glued to her tits. (Cute ones - that I have to admit.)

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
I hate when teachers do that. "Don't use 'But'" is a terrible way to teach English, because it doesn't actually tell you why. And, it isn't accurate - see what I did there? There are general rules that apply to formal English, such as the "don't begin with a sentence with a preposition" rule. But, those rules are not set in stone, and it's perfectly okay to break them in almost any circumstance. Those rules only ever apply to, for instance, writing official documents, or instruction manuals, and so on. Informal conversations, like those in a forum, do not hold to those rules (and many a novel has ignored these rules as well). Similarly, most grammarians agree (as far as I've been told, anyways) that only single digit numbers need to be spelled out; 14 is completely fine.
I'm glad, that your VN is readable. Fuck grammar rules - most readers aren't native speakers (me included - or is it "myself included"? Dunno, my last english lesson was about 20 years ago...) and don't even know most of these rules.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does Emily use superglue for hairstyling? Even if she does a handstand, her hair is glued to her tits. (Cute ones - that I have to admit.)
The hair isn't physics based, so unless I wanted to animate it per frame (eeek?) it's stuck where it is. That's only one of the many issues with that animation, which is why it's not going in. But I had fun putting it in, and always good to see Emily doing a nude handstand.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes