Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Whoa! This game got even prettier since last time I played! Glowing vector art! Awesome intro screen!

This was already by far my favorite game on here, and it just keeps getting better!

This is possibly the only game on here I'd genuinely want a SFW version of because damn it's a fine game!
If you go back and replay day 1 you'll notice some other changes as well

Mactor

May 31, 2017
Great game, and great work sorting trough all the bugs, I've encountered many so far, but no game breaking ones. After the fight with tentakun on Olivia's event, it's possible to miss the last bit of dialog because of a dialog from Katie that pops up instead. Making the battle take longer seemed to make Katie talk mid battle, rather than after it, but the dialog seems like should have happened before the battle started. It's also possible what stopped the bug from ocurring was me not using her during the fight.

The UI sometimes bugs out, going partly out of the window, but hiding the UI then going back to displaying fixes it. It does not however fix the other bug with the UI, wich is the time and day not displaying in the upper mid screen. The location shows just fine, but the text below that does not

A few other things are not really bugs, just problems in continuity that happens in some dialogs, for example Molly comenting about you saying Chloe is a Sorceress even tough the event where you tell her that at the pub hasn't triggered during the playthrough (and I think that's the only time we tell her that, tough I might be wrong). Olivia's encounter at the pub are also a little weird after doing her event in DGN1. Another thing is that after the fight against the lich, MC says he couldn't have beaten it were it not for Emily, which in my playthrough was absolutely not the case. Maybe having the dialog be a little more ambiguous would help, like MC saying he was glad Emily stuck around. That way it would still make sense even if the battle would have been beatable without her.

All that aside though, this is probably the best fantasy game I've played in here. Kudos to the developers.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great game, and great work sorting trough all the bugs, I've encountered many so far, but no game breaking ones. After the fight with tentakun on Olivia's event, it's possible to miss the last bit of dialog because of a dialog from Katie that pops up instead. Making the battle take longer seemed to make Katie talk mid battle, rather than after it, but the dialog seems like should have happened before the battle started. It's also possible what stopped the bug from ocurring was me not using her during the fight.

The UI sometimes bugs out, going partly out of the window, but hiding the UI then going back to displaying fixes it. It does not however fix the other bug with the UI, wich is the time and day not displaying in the upper mid screen. The location shows just fine, but the text below that does not

A few other things are not really bugs, just problems in continuity that happens in some dialogs, for example Molly comenting about you saying Chloe is a Sorceress even tough the event where you tell her that at the pub hasn't triggered during the playthrough (and I think that's the only time we tell her that, tough I might be wrong). Olivia's encounter at the pub are also a little weird after doing her event in DGN1. Another thing is that after the fight against the lich, MC says he couldn't have beaten it were it not for Emily, which in my playthrough was absolutely not the case. Maybe having the dialog be a little more ambiguous would help, like MC saying he was glad Emily stuck around. That way it would still make sense even if the battle would have been beatable without her.

All that aside though, this is probably the best fantasy game I've played in here. Kudos to the developers.
It's just me :) There's a bunch of people in the discord helping test and fix typos, but development is a one man show.

Thanks for the bug reports; what OS / window resolution are you on, let me see if I can fix it.

As for the lich, I think I ended up boosting the player too much in act IV, and as a result he's under-powered. I definitely need to look at that. Continuity stuff is always going to be an interesting challenge, especially when combining random encounters with critical information. I'll see if I can add a guard with some additional text there.

NekoHK

Oct 21, 2017
Tried playing the game for the first time today and.... Its just not playable. Trying to place cards down seems to be a nightmare, because they dont go where you place them unless you get them pixel perfect it seems, and even then it doesnt let you place the card across from it and picks them both up. Then, even when some cards were placed, it would bug out and not show them on the table after damage has been dealt. After finally just autoing through the first battle which dragged on, after talking to the character I was unable to proceed at all through the story, just stuck there in the alley.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Tried playing the game for the first time today and.... Its just not playable. Trying to place cards down seems to be a nightmare, because they dont go where you place them unless you get them pixel perfect it seems, and even then it doesnt let you place the card across from it and picks them both up. Then, even when some cards were placed, it would bug out and not show them on the table after damage has been dealt. After finally just autoing through the first battle which dragged on, after talking to the character I was unable to proceed at all through the story, just stuck there in the alley.
1. you probably tried to play an unexistent combination
2. you're supposed to take a beating, wifey casts bless, you win and you part ways...
3. after the battle you're supposed to retrurn to the pub and take a shower

Reactions: DrFree

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
I think the ingame gallery is a little mixed-up. The pictures of the girls are shown in the folder of other girls (e.g. in Emily's folder are pictures of Katie and Bella...).

Reactions: Droid Productions

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
Is there a reason, i can't trigger Jenny's second scene? I went through the vibe-scene and later found another black rose. The rose is still lying on the table in my room, but there is no new scene at starcucks'. Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there a reason, i can't trigger Jenny's second scene? I went through the vibe-scene and later found another black rose. The rose is still lying on the table in my room, but there is no new scene at starcucks'. Am I missing something?
See above and also you need to be in arc 3 territory qua days I think.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the ingame gallery is a little mixed-up. The pictures of the girls are shown in the folder of other girls (e.g. in Emily's folder are pictures of Katie and Bella...).
Yeah, ingame gallery is on the list of stuff to fix. Hopefully I'll get to it this weekend.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's weird; if you get me the savegame folder I'll have a look and see if there's anything unusual happening in the log file.

c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions I am guessing that the edited dialogues will be part of the next update? ;) lmao
Yeah; I'm going to do a speed update on this one. The big thing I want to make sure is fixed for good and ever is the dragon fight not triggering all segments, which means the true end of act doesn't trigger. Apart from that, 0.4.8 just posted to Discord. Changelog since the last public version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(the "Full typo pass" being Dracconis69 going through 390 pages of google docs looking for typos, and me then integrating the changes back into the game this morning) :)

I want to add at least a few additional events, so it's more than just a bug-fix; hopefully get that ready by the weekend. There's also some bug-reports from this thread over the last few days I want to fix and integrate.

If you want to help beta-test, now, and the Steam beta branch has been refreshed.

Edit: woho! Page #100 first post.;

(sorry, I'll get back to making the game now)

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah; I'm going to do a speed update on this one. The big thing I want to make sure is fixed for good and ever is the dragon fight not triggering all segments, which means the true end of act doesn't trigger. Apart from that, 0.4.8 just posted to Discord. Changelog since the last public version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(the "Full typo pass" being Dracconis69 going through 390 pages of google docs looking for typos, and me then integrating the changes back into the game this morning) :)

I want to add at least a few additional events, so it's more than just a bug-fix; hopefully get that ready by the weekend. There's also some bug-reports from this thread over the last few days I want to fix and integrate.

If you want to help beta-test, now, and the Steam beta branch has been refreshed.

Edit: woho! Page #100 first post.;

(sorry, I'll get back to making the game now)
Hey, I am just glad I was able to help get some of the typos out of the game even if some of them I thought were questionable ;) lol

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes