biglo25

Apr 1, 2020
hello all seen this game so many time so i decided to browse and my question is should i start playing now or wait till the update

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
hello all seen this game so many time so i decided to browse and my question is should i start playing now or wait till the update
I definitely recommend starting now. I spent... at least a week on and off playing this from start to where it is now and enjoyed it fully, honestly sitting in my top 3 without a question. Oh how I love this story.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As for where I am now; last night's beta was to the end of day 106 (Dec 22nd). There's 9 days and 4 big timeline events left in Act VI (XMas Party with the Knights on the 24th, Xmas with Emily the 25th, Emily's Birthday the 27th and finally Hogmanay on the 31st), as well as some smaller backfill and location text.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dec2019.png

I'm knocked out by a flu atm, so not really up for doing real work. I saw posting some WIP magazines as he was trying to fill up a magazine shelf in his game The Manifest: Shadows over Manston , so I got inspired to mock up a picture of my own. I do love little cross-overs and shout outs like this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 866114

I'm knocked out by a flu atm, so not really up for doing real work. I saw posting some WIP magazines as he was trying to fill up a magazine shelf in his game The Manifest: Shadows over Manston , so I got inspired to mock up a picture of my own. I do love little cross-overs and shout outs like this.
Recover quickly and yeah loads of fluids, rest and keep warm. :) Well as many chosen as possible of course, as long as they make sense and add to MC's team and options. Not exactly knowing where you want to go with the story, but if MC is to replace his father then Nimue would make sense. Though I suspect MC better stays away from Emily for a week or two in that case. :p

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Looking at her clothing, I fear emily may eventually suffer from kidney failure. And infertility, but I suppose that'll be ok at that point.

May 14, 2020
I remember playing this game a while ago and I think I stopped because the navigation UI was a bit odd (don't remember this for sure). But after downloading it again last night... I've done 2 playthroughs in a ~20h timeframe.

This of course means this time around I thoroughly enjoyed it, the UI worked fine for me (if I can't stand a UI I can't play it no matter how good the story) and the story is simply amazing. I'm really hyped for act VI now, fuck politics, let the power speak for itself.

So in conclusion, fucking amazing job Droid Productions thank you for creating this masterpiece.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
I didn't do the snowdrop event in elswhere after i talked to her in the bar and now everytime i go to a shrine nothing happenes. Can someone help me with some advice please? Thank you!

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Pass me a save, I'll have a look. If you refuse her it won't ever trigger, though.
Sorry had to do a bit of research on where to find the saves :)
Here is my savefile. I did not refuse her (as in how could i ever!!! pixies are my ...thing :))

Thank you so much for your interest! You got a fantastic story here. I started the game for the lewd but found myself in over my head for the story! Keep up the good work.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Silly question.. I just started this game...I know poker but how to play in this game? I don't know what to do with the cards.. How to move them??...Also...is there any gallery replay option? In memories is not showing nothing

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Silly question.. I just started this game...I know poker but how to play in this game? I don't know what to do with the cards.. How to move them??...Also...is there any gallery replay option? In memories is not showing nothing
The cards in the center of the board aren't moveable by the player; you form poker hands by putting down two cards, so that across it makes a hand. The various hands then map to attacks/gems; a Two-of-a-kind could be a Damage1 (which does X points of damage), while A Royal Straight Flush could be a Damage9 (which does substantially more damage). All the gems currently in the game is listed here:

If that sounds confusing, there's a button saying 'auto', which picks the best hand it can make with your existing cards, and automatically play it. Pretty soon you'll see how it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Sorry had to do a bit of research on where to find the saves :)
Here is my savefile. I did not refuse her (as in how could i ever!!! pixies are my ...thing :))

Thank you so much for your interest! You got a fantastic story here. I started the game for the lewd but found myself in over my head for the story! Keep up the good work.
Sorry to be a bother, did you by any chance had time to take a look at my save regarding snowdrop issue? Thank you!

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes