DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Emily will have a lot of other business to attend to in the future and won't be around a lot, that's one reason why she gave you that nice little gem for Christmas. Katie's 2nd damage upgrade should be fixed now.

MC and Emily both agree that MC has been neglecting his Chosen and that this should be remedied.
Yeah but that is only words in last update, while there were some good chances to let them all be together once or twice if droid wanted or for a single Akane scene (though I understand the Molly love, Akane has not many lewd scenes yet in comparison) and book two first big update is at best a month or two or likely more three months away.

I personally think book one could be improved overall with making a few of the scenes with Katie and chosen repeatable and maybe a few added scenes, without detracting from the story or becoming too much. It is up to Droid though and what he wishes to focus on.

Considering Emily, since she rarely is available to play after act ends and also not that often with her OP skill in normal game days I would rather say she is a nice option for those that are not to heavily into the poker to quickly upgrade/level up MC a bit for the needed poker fights.

Reactions: Droid Productions

poovey

Mar 19, 2018
Val events are starting around day 85
There's supposed to to be two Val events according to the changelog. The first one is Day 70+ and is supposed to introduce the character I guess. That's the one I can't get to trigger. The second Day 85+ event I can trigger despite having never met her.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
[*]Emily's Dragonslayer attack does 1000 damage. This is way overpowered compared to all the other chosen and followers. She is a power so if this doesn't bother you then it may not be a big deal. Bella used to be the heavy hitter in the group with her poison damage but she isn't worth taking when Emily can do 1000 damage per shot. The same applies to Katie (she is worthless if Emily is in the group - damage wise).
Emily's only available on the paths for a handful of days after act IV for that reason, yeah. For mandatory fights she's useful, since she helps backstop people who never play poker, do they don't get lost and frustrated.

[*]If Katie hasn't received her damage upgrade by now it should probably be forced
She should really get a post-mitburgh bump in power anyways.

[*]Emily receives some attention with sex events but the rest are lacking. There were dozens of opportunities for sex events throughout the story and they were always squashed by pressing story events. You nailed the story but we want more sex with the other chosen along the way. I was hoping for some redhead threesomes, etc.
Yeah, Act V+ got very sex heavy, which likely had an influence. I might do another chosen event before I'm done with the book, also doing a small event for Kath, called the Kath House Kafe

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
There's supposed to to be two Val events according to the changelog. The first one is Day 70+ and is supposed to introduce the character I guess. That's the one I can't get to trigger. The second Day 85+ event I can trigger despite having never met her.
Well in that case "keep trying" but i dont think i've ever seen Val as early as day 70.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just finished the latest update and it is very well done.

I do agree that we need some additional sex events with the chosen before book 1 is finished. I vaguely remember Droid telling us that Chloe would get some meaningful sex scenes before book 1 ended but I could be mistaken. We can wait for book 2 I guess but they had better fuck like rabbits for a while...

Great job on the update! Keep up the great work!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WOW talk about being thrown into a ball of confusion as soon as I start the update.
I am working on day 95 since I spent a few extra days after the last update working on the other side of the portal, I start the game after the update and am woken up by a beautiful redhead in battle armor
(STILL waiting for how and when she gets that dwarven looking armor in the title page btw!) mentioning how I am sleeping in, where the MC talks about how his mother is there and made us work the bar late last night.
WHEN was the conversation with his mother, where is all of the missing dialog and scenes, Cloe is apparently on some mission, when did THAT happen.
I feel like I am being dropped into the middle of the chapter here so how do I sort this out properly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adry Lemon

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Look like you skipped a couple of days there, the chat with Katie should be day 98 ...

Try reloading day 95 from the Calendar and see what happens.
Apparently day 95 is far ahead of where I am supposed to be, no matter really since there is a dialog between some Knights Of The Lake, that clears up a far bit, then we go and resue some armor, then go to the lake and TALK ABOUT rescuing the armor we just liberated, which is a glitch of sorts, its like skipping ahead a chapter to see how a battle is going to turn out, then sliding back to watch the steps they took to reach that goal, THEN we go work at the Crowley...which would be odd seeing as how we have the King and Queen of Camelot tending bar and serving drinks happily lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adry Lemon

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You said you were on day 95 :)

But just use the Calendar to go back to where you were and continue on from there.
Well now I am on day 98 or December 14 on the calendar, yet I do not know how to click on that calendar and play certain days over again unless you instead mean load a previous save or something.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Where is our computer in the bedroom, it isnt showing up anymore"?
And more importantly, where is the MAP so I can at least leave the bedroom??

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Well now I am on day 98 or December 14 on the calendar, yet I do not know how to click on that calendar and play certain days over again unless you instead mean load a previous save or something.
Hit the load button and select "load from day" then select the day where you want to start over.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just to check, did you play any beta builds after last public build?

Adry was suggesting that you use load/load from day/day 95 to unwind your save bavk to the last day of act V. But if you're also using the debug interface to jump around you can totally bugger your saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele
Jul 20, 2020
I just started this game/vn and every time I try saving/overwriting a save the save/load UI just hangs, making it unable to go any further.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, so digging into Valery's appearances:
Her first sequence ("Meeting at Bar") triggers a night after day 70, where Chloe's around, where you haven't already done your late night work (drinking in Grassmarket, etc). It should be pretty hard to avoid, but I guess people that use Quick Nav to move around a lot might escape it by never entering the Crowley at night.
1606113683075.png

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Okay, so digging into Valery's appearances:
Her first sequence ("Meeting at Bar") triggers a night after day 70, where Chloe's around, where you haven't already done your late night work (drinking in Grassmarket, etc). It should be pretty hard to avoid, but I guess people that use Quick Nav to move around a lot might escape it by never entering the Crowley at night.
Exactly how i navigate,i go everywhere with quicknav, so that explain that.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes