MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't recall seeing the second one, have we met her? I mean, I can't remember seeing the first one either, but she at least looks familiar to me.

Reactions: cakeny

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
First one is your bodyguard for a night in latest update.
Bodyguard? Do you mean when she alerts you about that shapeshifter in the Basement?
4 sessions, actually. Just make sure you work in the pub while she's around.
Err... 4? I must be missing something. I've only seen her 2 or 3 times, and I just went back to Book One to replay from day 112.

1st encounter is her showing up, then alerting you to the shapeshifter "Keith" in the basement. (or is that 2 encounters?)
2nd (3rd?) time is when the real Keith shows up, then she joins you in Elsewhere for one battle with the Cambion.
After that she's only in the bar once more but just says "I'm here if you need me" or words to that effect.
I haven't seen her in Book 2, and Chloe only lets me work once more in the Crowley anyway but she doesn't appear.

Am I missing something?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bodyguard? Do you mean when she alerts you about that shapeshifter in the Basement?

Err... 4? I must be missing something. I've only seen her 2 or 3 times, and I just went back to Book One to replay from day 112.

1st encounter is her showing up, then alerting you to the shapeshifter "Keith" in the basement. (or is that 2 encounters?)
2nd (3rd?) time is when the real Keith shows up, then she joins you in Elsewhere for one battle with the Cambion.
After that she's only in the bar once more but just says "I'm here if you need me" or words to that effect.
I haven't seen her in Book 2, and Chloe only lets me work once more in the Crowley anyway but she doesn't appear.

Am I missing something?
Nah, you got them all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She'll be back in book 2.

D

Deleted member 2867548

this was a great game/story. Would have been nice if Joker Leader or Scrappy would have made a walkthrough mod for it so we could play it again and see what we may have missed. Anyhow, I liked all the characters. I loved the diversity of types and models. Can't wait for the next installment...

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
this was a great game/story. Would have been nice if Joker Leader or Scrappy would have made a walkthrough mod for it so we could play it again and see what we may have missed. Anyhow, I liked all the characters. I loved the diversity of types and models. Can't wait for the next installment...
FWIW: there's a list of the missable stuff on the wiki, as well as instructions on how to get them:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Didn't we want to set a new fashion trend at court? A model would come in handy for that, wouldn't it? :p
MC might be able to easily defeat Emily in a magical duel.

In a duel to to shift the fashion-sense of the Court, I'm going to bet on him arriving after the blind, one-legged dude with the world's worst sense of direction.

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
I'm 3 (positive) reviews from a Very Positive rating (you need at least 50 paid reviews and 90%+ rating, and I'm at 47 with 91% rating). Just sayin'...... :)
ok, I'll help, let me install the game again and get some time listed for the review, otherwise I'll have like 5 minutes of playing time in the steam version.

I'll add a positive review later today or early tomorrow.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes