Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Actually who is katies mom ?? She is not human ??
Only non-human in the Katies blood-line is Thor, at least so far. Even before revealing he is Katies grandfather, game show some clues towards it like Katies saying "my grans relation with someone boosted bloodline even more". I am assuming her mother is human, because if her mother is non-human, she would definetely mention about it at some point.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible to ignore everyone and just stick to Emily or at least avoid all sexual scenes with other girls?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Is it possible to ignore everyone and just stick to Emily or at least avoid all sexual scenes with other girls?
No, there are some avoidable scenes, but the Chosen scenes are essential to the story and not skippable.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
It is, but in many similar games you could just ignore it so I had my hopes :coffee:
Oh, you're right it does at the top in the 'real' tags... I was looking at the first post's Genre section and Developer Notes and it's missing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's a "monogamous" achievement for turning down all the optional non-Emily scenes. It's been described as casual cruelty to players, but it's there if you want it. There are 3 non-optional sex scenes with someone other than Emily (the three Chosen). Apart from that, you can avoid all the other girls and sequences.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
There's a "monogamous" achievement for turning down all the optional non-Emily scenes. It's been described as casual cruelty to players, but it's there if you want it. There are 3 non-optional sex scenes with someone other than Emily (the three Chosen). Apart from that, you can avoid all the other girls and sequences.
Ahh so it's a story related thingy, well that's fine then, thank you for pointing it out, what you have created as a casual cruelty to the average player shall serve as my personal treat :WeSmart:

Reactions: JMINATL

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But it can't be installed. Download it from mega.
By the by, is it 32 bit or 62 bit ???
1621092288918.png

That's the compilation settings; not sure why it's not working on your PC. I recently switched build servers, so... things are still shaking themselves into order. Again, if you're bandwidth limited I strongly advice sticking to the formal public builds (not the beta builds on discord, or the semi-beta ones that are just pushed here for testing).If I trusted them fully I'd push them to the mainline.

Reactions: JMINATL
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes