Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
what pantheons of gods are still alive? Are we going to see the Greek and Roman pantheons appear? Maybe Old Testament God? Asian/African pantheons?

also, isn't Molly's family in Cali or something? shouldn't she be worried about them being to close to enemy?
Molly fits into the "European has gone to America for school and become even more American than the locals" stereotype. She's from a semi-posh family in the south of England.

None of the monotheistic gods; they don't play nice with others, and neither do their followers. There may be a guest visit from other pantheons, but I don't want a cast of 5,000. It's already a cast of 50 speaking characters (in addition to the various monsters), and I'm still adding in new characters in Act VIII. So I'm trying to ration things a little :D

Sjaak333

Aug 9, 2020
Whenever I run the game (book 1 act 3ish, android) it starts lagging and the text loads character by character. When I close and restart it it work fine for some minutes. Seems to be just the game, my phone seems to work fine. Any ideas? Don't know if it's a common occurrance.

Sjaak333

Aug 9, 2020
What kind of phone are you using. Older models don't seem to be able to handle it well.
A Samsung S9. It worked well for the first couple of hours, then this problem appeared.

Edit: updated my OS and seems to work fine, for now. Fingers crossed

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Droid Productions will you be having another way to transfer data from one book to another. Other than manually moving the files on android. The reason I'm asking is that there is no way to manually move the files on the newer Android 11 devices. I was able to luckily get my data moved from my old phone to my newer one, so I kept my data for book 2 but it will be a pain to install these on an older phone to replay them and then transfer them to my new phone.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
A Samsung S9. It worked well for the first couple of hours, then this problem appeared.

Edit: updated my OS and seems to work fine, for now. Fingers crossed
Sounds like RAM issues to me ... i'm guessing it was capping out. And the new update lowered the ammount used by the OS. Hope this keeps working for you.

Droid Productions will you be having another way to transfer data from one book to another. Other than manually moving the files on android. The reason I'm asking is that there is no way to manually move the files on the newer Android 11 devices. I was able to luckily get my data moved from my old phone to my newer one, so I kept my data for book 2 but it will be a pain to install these on an older phone to replay them and then transfer them to my new phone.
I think he can't, if i remember correctly it's an issue with the Android OS (I could be wrong though).

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The normal solution is an online one; upload it to a server, then download it later. It does have the problem that I need something to track the player (facebook, email, magic code phrase, etc). It used to be the device ID, but the stuff ad-agencies got up to with the was quite creepy. Then it became "marketing identifier", but those change between apps to keep the stuff a little less creepy.

I don't really want your email or anything like that, so I could just make it a general passphrase (which might include your email, or it could be correct horse battery staple ( ), upload it to loveofmagic.net and download it on request.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
You know the glowing eye trick reminds of the lo pan from big trouble in little china town shame it never got a sequel. Also are vampires in this book cuz they could go get with the necromancer like in castlevania now there was a show on Netflix.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You know the glowing eye trick reminds of the lo pan from big trouble in little china town shame it never got a sequel. Also are vampires in this book cuz they could go get with the necromancer like in castlevania now there was a show on Netflix.
There are vampires in the world, as well as various other undead (zombies, liches, etc). I'm still chewing on how far they're going to be integrated in the story; there's definitely a *story* to be made of them, but the Vampire clans aren't necessarily Outsider Cultists in the way the majority of the Lords of the Cult are.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
There are vampires in the world, as well as various other undead (zombies, liches, etc). I'm still chewing on how far they're going to be integrated in the story; there's definitely a *story* to be made of them, but the Vampire clans aren't necessarily Outsider Cultists in the way the majority of the Lords of the Cult are.
But could you make a blade like character or turn Dylan into one.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes